The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 8

i was sitting in my art class, it was Monday morning and i was tired of art. i had finished my painting and today was the day we actually turned them in. friday was, apparently, just a date for us to finish. but it was more or less a fake date to make us rush. 

anyways i was completely done and staring down at it,  i was pleased with my finished work. i took out my phone and took a picture. when i was done writing my name on it, the bell rang. so i placed my placed my painting in a pile with a lot of other paintings. 

i walked out of my class and slowly walked over to demitri's class. i walked in and he was sitting st his desk looking through papers, i blushed thinking about Friday. i remembered i had to ask himsomething. i walked to my desk slowly and as i ask him i smiled and said "Good Morning Mr. Adams"

he looked up at me and smiled "hello miss Evers"

he stared at me for a couple seconds befor girls swarmed around him. i went to my desk and got out my phone. i sent him a text, all it said was 'we need to talk'.

i sent it and patiently waited at my desk. when my phone buzzed i opened it and looked up atdemitri, he had a worried expression on and he was frowning. i mouthed 'i love you' and he immediately sighed and smiled. i silently giggled, by the look on his face i could tell he was thinking i probably wanted to break up with him.

i looked down At my phone at the text, 'is something wrong'. i smiled, does he really expect the worst. i wrote back 'nope, i just need to talk to you'. and i immediately felt my phone buzz. 'my house, three thirty' i smiled. 'ok'

but i would be lying if i didn't say i was a little scared. im still a little soar from Friday and honestly idont trust myself, around him, alone, in a room. my mind wanders. i immediately blushed, i remember watching a vampire movie once and the vampire could hear peoples thoughts. 

i immediately turned red, could he read my thoughts. i turned to him, i had an idea. if it worked well then i would know, if i didnt my thoughts would never be heard.

i immediately began to think about me and demitri. i was imaging all this in my head. we were on my bed and i was kissing demitri, that's when my hand began to travel down his stomach and i pulled his shirt up, i began to lick his abs and i let my hands wander down to his pants. i looked over to demitri and he looked uneasy, i still wasn't sure so i continued my day dream i started to think about his erection on Friday, how it fet in my mouth, and with my hands wrapped around him.........

i looked back up at him and smiled. he was as red as a tomato, i suddenly started laughing my ass off. oh. my. god. he can read my thoughts. he clears his throat and tried to ignore all the stares from his students

"umm, w-well you guys can h-have a free period today." he looked at me with a pleading look in his eyes. i smiled and winked at him. he turned away looking flustered. 

i spent the period ignoring Vanessa who was sitting next to me still saying stupid things. at one point she began to talk about a time she had heard moaning from her sisters room when she anddemitri had sex. i know she was trying to annoy, me but it was working, i was about to get up and sock her so hard she would have serious head trauma but demitri spoke before i could. 

"miss evers can i see you for a second" 

i scowled at him, i should of knocked her out, but i knew she would somehow turn it around so that i looked bad. i wouldn't give her that benefit. i smiled at her and walked over to demitri's desk.

"yes Mr. Adams" i said smiling and tilting my head

he looked at me wide eyed."two things" he sighed "one, don't fall for her tricks. shes just trying to get you mad, and provoke you... "he trailed off and looked at Vanessa. he whispered "but if you do decide to kick her ass, video tape it i want to see"