The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 18

i began running through the forest, they were behind me. i was running as fast as i could when i suddenly tripped. Cliche much, yea i know in all the movies the girl trips. and while on the floor i couldnt help but feel disappointed in myself, come on who falls while running away from someone.

i ignored my disappointment and got up, running as fast as my legs could carry me, ignoring the burning sensation from my legs. i suddenly came to a stop, i was at the edge of a cliff. i looked down, probably a fifty foot drop. with rocks and a stream at the bottom. i dot scared, should i jump, or let them catch me. i wasnt sure. but then i suddenly say them. Valery and about five other vampire, black eyes and fangs popping out.

if i was turned i would have nothing to do but work for them, because im sure she wouldnt let me stay with demitri, not even as a vampire. i looked down again,

"you dont want to do that Vianna."

i turned to a very mad Valery, her teeth were gleaming in the moonlight, i smiled weakly.

"im sorry, i can go with you." i couldnt help but think to myself, 'where is demitri when i need him, why isnt he here helping me'. i frowned, god how i missed him. 

but i had no choice, i jumped... ... ... ...

i suddenly woke up to a loud noise. demitri was standing at the bottom of the tree i was on. i shook my head trying to forget the images from my dream. i smiled,

"demmy!"

he looked up at me, his eyes were black and his fangs were out, they slowly got back to normal though. into the normal and beautifullgrey eyes that i love. 

"come on ViVi, lets get out of here. jump, ill catch you."

i looked down at him. and jumped, and landed with an "oomph" into his arms.

"dont worry Vianna, ill always be here to catch you when you fall." he smiled.

i kissed him lightly until i heard someone clapping their hands, Demitri turned his body to the place in wich the noise came from.

Valery was standing there, in a dress, dressed as though she was going to a party.

"your so sweet demitri, but remember when you told me these things. remember when you told me you loved me. and remember the day you left me, on our wedding. alone." she spoke the last couple sentences with such venom, i felt pitty for her. but i didnt care that much, demitri is mine, and only mine.

Valery smiled and five other vampire showed up, surrounding demitri and i. they were in a circle around us.

"demitri, demitri, when are you going to understand. if your not mine, no one else can have you. especially not some human." she looked at me and scowled. "i dont understand you demitri, why would you want her." she said pointing at me, "when you could have me" she said gesturing to her model body, in a skimpy little dress.

i laughed, "looks arent everything honey"

she scowled again, "i can tell they arent for you, but in the vampire world. looks. matter"

i opened my mouth but demitri shut me off, i could here his thoughts.

'V, im going to run. at one point im going to let you down, run as far as you can, do not stop. i be right behind you stopping the vampires. i will not let them take you away from me again.'

i silently nodded in agreement. but it hurt. there are six vampires versus Demitri and i. there is no way we can stop them.

demitri began speaking, "Valery, i will never love you. i have never loved you. looks arent important to me, i care about everything else befor looks. personality, humor. things like that. wich you have none of. so i guess you'll have to kill me. but good luck with it"