The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 13

"come on V just pick a couple dresses and lets go try them on!!!" Lexi was waiting for me to pick something.

i randomly choose five dressed i think might look cute on me.

we walk into the dressing room, we enter the biggest dressing room together because we both need suggestions on our prom dresses. prom is in about a week. Lexie is going with josh. i on the other hand don'tknow if i should get a date, or go alone.

we try on our first dress. i dont like the one i have on, and i look at lexie;s facial exoression, she hates it too. i smile and begin to undress again, i look at the dress she had on, its short but cute.

she scrunched up her face, "i think its too short. maybe i should go for something long and formal"

i sighed,"i wouldnt know. man i hate shopping. specifically dress shopping" i scowled. stupid prom, stupid school. stupid. stupid. stupid.

Lexie stared at me confused at i kicked a chair, "V, calm down. its just prom."

i smiled weakly, "its not just prom. i cant go with the person i love because he's my freaking teacher. and idont want to go alone, but i dont want a date." i sighed frustrated. why did demitri have to become my teacher. this just complicates everything.

we walked out of that store and walked to another store, i was trying to look but i didnt really feel that into it, i didn't want to go to prom. but it was a masquerade, so i could secretly steal a dance with demitri. that would make my night. but that thought was only a thought. and im not so sure its going to happen.

while searching for a dress a sales lady came up to us, "hello, my name if june can i help you young ladies in any way"

lexie smiled, "hello. yes can you please help my friend find a formal prom dress."

the sales lady took one look at me and smiled, "i know just the dress. but first, is there a price range"

i smiled "nope, the sky's the limit"

she smiled again "ok, can you please go to the dressing room while i bring the dress over" i smiled.

lexie and i walked to the dressing room. lexie had picked out a long black strapless dress. the dress had roses embroidered on it, and it fit her perfectly. it was perfect at all the right places. it looked beautiful on her. 

i smiled, "lex you look perfect. i think this is your dress"

she smiled back, "yea i love it. do you think josh will like it"

i giggled, "i dont think josh will be able to keep his hands off of you"

she giggles as well, " im so excited, i cant wait until prom."

thats when the sales lady came in with a dress in a bag, she smiled. "this is a one of a kind dress, its the only one in the store but i thought it would look perfect on you"

i thanked her, and opened the bad. i gasp when i opened it. the dress was silver, it had double layer, the bottom layer looked like silk and the top layer was a think transparent layer. it had a few, but still nice, gems on it. and it was floor length. the dress was beautiful.

i tried it on but closed my eyes before turning to the full length mirror, i gasp and smiled at myself. the dress was beautiful. i started crying. 

lexie hugged me, "V you look beautiful. im sure Demitri will have a hard time taking his hands off of you"

i smiled, "if he could get his hands on me i would let him. but we cant be near each other. ugh! why did he have to be a teacher"