The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 17

After i felt vanessa kick me i woke up, i sat up groaning in pain.  i looked up at vanessa's smiling face. great. 

i looked past her at Valery, she was smiling. she walked up to me and slapped me really hard. i kept a serious face trying not to show my pain.

"you stupid little human girl, what so you think you have done.!!" she yelled in my face .

i scowled, "back away from me, im not in the mood. and what exactly have i done?"

she sneered, "in case you havent heard my castle and demitri;s castles are now rivals. apparently demitri's dad thinks im evil,...." she stares at me "i wonder who told him that"

i frowned, maybe demitri told his dad about all the things she's done to me and josh. this is not good. crap.

i looked at her, "i have no idea, but im glad he does, i mean you do have me here in chains."

she smiled, "im going to have fun with you"

then in her lighting speed she came up to me, very close to my neck, "im going to make you wish you were dead!"

then she bit into me. the pain was worst than with demitri. demitris bite was gentle and with love, while valery's was rough and filled with hate. i bit my lower lip to stop my groan of pain. 

i suddenly knocked out, unconscious, but before everything coud completely go black i heard valery's voice, quiet, but i heard it. she was talking to Vanessa, "demitri cant find her.. ... ...  their blood isnt that close... ... ... ... unless he's bitten her... ... ... but i doubt it... ... ... stupid bitch!"

and then everything went black.

*

i woke up some time later, i tried to move my hands but i found out i was chained to the wall. i have no idea for how long ive been knocked out but it was day time, again, or still. i wasnt sure how much time had passed. i was hanging from a wall, i looked down at my body, i had on a tattered peice of cloth. i smelled bad, it really must of been some time. i noticed i had cuts on many parts of my body, including my hands and legs. and my face hurt, it felt like someone had cut against my skin. it hurt like hell.

i closed my eyes, trying to see if i was asleep or awake. i felt pain all over my body, i had to be awake.i looked down at my legs because they seemed to hurt the most. as i regained more and more consciousness i noticed that my whole body was hurt and bruised. i think my legs were hurt the most, very badly. but my whole body hurt so i wouldnt really know.

i fell unconcious some time after that. looking at my body, i think i lost a lot of blood

*

when i regained consciousness i notice a lot of people in the dungeon. maybe they are hiding from the fight. or maybe they arr here to protect me, in case demitri finds me. i wasnt sure. i wasnt completely conscious yet, but i was beginning to feel pain again, i closed my eyes trying to fall asleep, i was really tires. hanging on a wall can really get the best of you. 

*

i woke up again and saw demitri, it was him versus ten huge, monstrous, tall men.he had no chance, but he was still trying, for me. i was happy, until i saw the men beat demitri to a bloody pulp. i frowned seeing the pain in his eyes when he saw me. i wanted to scream. to say someting. to tell him i loved him. but my voice wasnt working, and i couldnt even move. i felt frozen. tears began to spring from my eyes as i heard him yelling.

"Vianna.... VIANNA!! wake up." i could hear his voice breaking up, and tears were coming to his eyes. but i couldnt say anything, couldnt even move.