The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 23

in about a week Demitri is going to be crowned King of his vampire kingdom, i guess. i was excited but i was being dragged around to so many places. a week until his coronation, and because imhis fiance i have to pick the colors, the decorations, everything. and not just that, in two weeks it our wedding, i also have to pick the food, the cake, and decorations. i am now a very busy person.

i finished getting dressed when Lexie walked into my room, "hey we need to go"

i smiled, "yea, lets go"

we are going into the human world, gosh that sounds weird coming from me, but i have no other name for it. anyways were going, lexie is going to visit her family, im going home to see if i see my mom, i havent seen her in a while. then were going to go pick out dresses for our weddings. yes i know last minute, but i havent had time to go before.

our driver drops off lexie at her hous and drives me to mine, i stare out the window the whole time there, not really looking at anything, but just staring out.

i heard the driver clear their throat. "miss, we're here"

i smile, "thanks, if im not here, ill probably be at lexie's but call my cell just in case."

he nods, and i open the door and walk out to my old home.

the house looks so foreign now, it is no longer my home, but it never really like a home feeling to it. i was always alone, no one but me.

i look at the house for a couple second before continuing to front door, i put my key in the lock andlook in. surprisingly i find my parents home.

"hi" i say weakly, its so surprising to find my parents home, they are never home, ever.

my mom looks up, "hey"

i frown, nice. she doesnt see me for a month and thats all i get, 'hey'.

i sigh. "mom, i came to say good bye. im leaving. i dont know when ill see you guys again. oh andim getting married"

my mom looks up at me, then down at the laptop on her lap. she completely ignores me.

i frown again, i walk over to the kitchen and hug my dad. "bye dad"

my dad furrows his brows, "bye?"

i mile, he ignored me. typical. "im getting married. im leaving the state. im... leaving"

he gives me a confused look. "dad im eighteen, remember"

i walk to the kitchen and write my cell phone number on the notepad on the kitchen.

"here's my number. ill see you guys one day..." i say walking towards the door again. "maybe"

my dad walks up to me, "congrats honey... on your marriage. and have fun, where ever you go"

i hug him back, kind of tight. "thanks dad. but you guys can call me"

he smiles, "when did you get so strong"

i smile, he noticed. "ive worked out. well bye"

he nods, "bye. lynette, dont you want to say goodbye to your daughter"

my mom looks up from her laptop, she shrugs. "bye"

i frown again, "bye" i walk out the door, just as it begins to rain. 

im wearing a dress, around knee length. and a coat. i hug my coat tighter and run to the nearest ice cream shop. it takes me two seconds, and running so fast made me dry, i guess the rain cant touch me when im walking that fast.