The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 12

It had been a week since Demitri bit me. Honestly that bite hurt a lot more than i thought. and after he finished drinking from me i felt completely drained of energy. i slept for a long time, but when i woke up the bite marks were gone. i wasn't sure if i should be happy or sad.

i dont know but i felt happier. its friday and today is girls night out, Lexi and I have decided to hang out more often. since we've had boy friends we have not done much together but we decided that would change. i decided i was going to tell her about graduation, maybe we could turn vampire together. it could be some kind of bonding moment.

it was after school and i was waiting for lexie at my house. i had changed into something a little more casual, we're only going to go out to eat.

when i heard her honk i exited my house and walked to her car. when i opened the door she yelled.

"AAHHH! Im so happy we're doing this, we need more us time"

i smiled "yes we do" 

we drove to a pizzeria that was famous fr it delicious pizza's. lexie and i used go go attests once a week, we decided to eat there.

when we got there we ordered and waited for our pizza's.

i looked at her and smiled, "so ive talked to demitri. i asked him to turn me on the night of graduation. do you know when your going to do it"

she smiled, "no we havent talked about it. but graduation night seems like a good idea. if we do it together we'll be able to get accustomed to things together"

i felt happy, we're still close. "yea that seems like a good idea"

we ate together and talked, we decided to go visit demitri and josh after.

on our way to their house lexi asked me

"hey V, have you let Demitri ... ... ... b-bite you?"

i looked over at her and giggled, "yea i forced him to bite me"

she looked over at me with wide eyes, "what? how did you force him?"

i giggled again remembering that night, "well i pulled him on top of me, i wrapped my arms around his neck and said 'bite me', at first he didnt want to but he lost his control when i pressed his head to my neck. he eventually gave in and he bit me"

she giggled this time, "how did it feel?"

i looked out the window staring at all the things pass by, "honestly, it hurt like hell, but i wanted him to do it so i took the pain. i some how feel closer to him."

she sighed, "i think im going to ask josh to bite me, i want to know what it feels like. that way i'll be prepared for graduation night. oh i cant wait its in less than a month. so much has happened sine the beginning of second semester"

i smiled, "yea. so what are you going to do for from, its in two weeks."

she smiled, "im going with josh. its sucks how you cant go with demitri"

i sighed, "yea it does, but hes going to chaperon. so he'll at least be there."

we suddenly stopped and i notice that  were parks outside of demitri's apartment building. i smiled and walked out of the car. lexi and i intertwined out arms and happily walked towards Demitri's apartment.

when we got their Josh opened the door, he seemed mad, but his expression totally changed when he saw lexi next to me. l looked over at her and noticed she turned pink. i let go of her hands and asked josh

"is demitri here"

he looked at me and scowled "yea he's in his room"

"ok thanks" and i walked to demitri's room.