The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 22

And then he bit me.

it felt just as bad as the first time. it was awful, i felt my body burning up, and the blood being drained out of my body. i lay as still as i could, noticing how this bit hurt more than the last. and then he pulled away from me.

i felt off into a blissfull sleep.

:)

when i woke up i was in a room that was not mine, and it didnt look familiar, but it had the castle's decor so i figured i was already here. i suddenly smelled something sweet, and my stomach growled. i looked on the bed side table there was a cup with something red, and a sticky note.

'drink this. and theres more inside the mini fridge to your right."

i smiled and began drinking the red drink, it tasted so sweet, but it also had a tangy twist to it. in other words it was delicious, i smiled thinking that even without really knowing, i figured it was blood.

i was still thirsty so i walked over to the fridge and opened a gallon of blood. i began chugging it down because i really did feel very thirsty. when i fell full i walked around the room, i stopped at a mirror when i saw my reflection. i looked perfect, i still had my long, dark brown wavy hair, my eyes looked the same, but my facial features somehow changed. they looked perfect. and my skin, wow, it looked flawless and a very light color. i used to be tan, now i was just very white, not a sickly pale color, i still had some pink to me. my lips somehow looked darker, and well i just looked like a perfect model. 

i smiled, are all vampire beautiful. i walked away from the mirror and noticed that there were two doors in the room, well and a glass door that seemed to lead into a balcony. i checked in one door and noticed that it was a closet. a huge walk in closet. with mirrors and a vanity. everything i had bought was here. there was even a chest of drawers, i looked inside and noticed my lingerie. i smiled, hoping that demitri did not see them.

i decided to change, so i began taking of my dress right in the middle of my closet, i chose a simple long grey dress. it reminded me of the gold one i once wore here. this dress had double layer, a soft one that was still loose, and a transperant glittery one. the dress was long sleeve.

i smiled and my reflection, i looked pretty. i applied a light amount of makeup, since i didn't need it anyways. then i noticed a door at one side. i opened it and noticed male clothes which smelled of demitri. then it hit me, this was our room.  i walked out of his things and began looking through my shoes, i decided on some black ballet shoes.

i walked out of my room with a smile on my face. i began walking through the castle when i smelled something oddly familiar. my first thought was Lexie so i ran towards the smell, which took me to a door.

i knocked on the door, and i heard a faint, "come in" so i did. i opened the door to reveal a room just like mine, but while my room was decorated in blue, this one was in red. i smiled, as i saw Lexie on the floor next to the fridge, drinking blood.

"woah, lex calm down" i giggled. 

she looked up at me with big eyes, "wow you look great"

i smiled, "you do to,go look, though that door" i pointed at a door "look in the mirror" she stood up and walked in revealing her closet.

"wow, efficient" she smiled, i just giggled.

"so im guessing this is the castle" she said looking at me with raised eye brows.

i shrugged, "seems like it."

she smiled, "how did you know. how did you find me"

i tapped my nose "vampire senses"