The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 5

******************BEWARE: this contains sexual content. i think :) *********************

i walked into demitri's apartment and noticed that his apartment was very tidy, i mean for a guy it was super clean. everything looked very nice, and he had flowers on a table in the middle of the living room. i walked over to one of his couch and sat down. next to my couch was another couch, smaller, but it was identical to the one i was sitting on. 

demitri sat down next to me, and josh sat down on the other couch. i looked down at my hands, i felt a little nervous. i sighed then looked up, both demitri and josh were staring at me.

"what?" i asked, i was still a little confused and wanted to ask questions about things that were bothering me. but i didnt want to start yet.

demitri sighed " I'm sure you have a lot of questions V, you can go ahead and ask "

i smiled. " ok. first of all. im just wondering, how old are you?"

demitri laughed "I'm only about twenty years old. i wasn't born that long ago, remember i was a little boy when i met you."

i smiled, oh yea. "well did you turn, were you born. and how old is josh?"

josh looked up upon hearing his name. he smiled "im about three hundred years old, I'm demitri's body guard and friend." he said confidently

demitri spoke next. " well i was born a vampire that's why i aged as a kid, but there comes a time in life when i vampires body slows down its aging process. if i wanted to i could all together stop my aging process but I'm not so sure about it yet. anyways im going to look like this for about four hundred years before my body begins to age again."

i opedned my mouth, i was in awe. four hundred years. he would look exatly the same for four hundred years, i would be dead and already decomposed into the earth by the time he looked any older. that's pretty amazing.

i looked up at demiitri. " so if im eighteen then that means your.... twenty two?"

he looked at me and smiled, i felt my cheeks heat up "yea V i am"

" aawwww!" i looked at josh

"way to kill the moment" i said scowling at him

he just laughed "thats what im here for."

i looked at demitri "what the name of your ex fiance"

he looked away, "her name is violet"

ok. " so how long were you guys engaged, and who proposed?"

he still wouldn't look at me " the marriage was set up by our parents, and we we've been engaged since we were born. the thing was that this marriage was supposed to bring our courts together. but now they want me dead and... well nothing is really going well for my parents. but our loyal followers are pretty happy"

josh snorted " hell yea, Valery was a bitch. she is a horrible person. she might look nice but she is evil!"

i smiled. that means I'm not like her " ok, so did she like you demitri"

he looked at me this time "yea, she said she was in love with me. and that we were meant to be together. but i didn't love her, no matter how hard i tried. i knew it wouldn't work so i left on the day of my marriage to find you, i love you V and she doesn't like that. I'm guessing that's why someone was following you"

i smiled and whispered "i love you too demitri" i looked down because i felt myself blush.

i felt his hand on my shoulder, i looked up and he was smiling. then he pulled me toward him and he hugged me, she put his head on my shoulder and whispered "i love you V, and its nothing to be shy or embarrassed about, i want to live my life with you"