The Man Of My Dreams!: 29 (EPILOGUE)

Epilogue :)

A couple months later.

i suddenly felt a weird feeling in my stomach, i felt like everything i had every eating was pushing its way up my intestines and upwards towards my throat. in a matter of seconds i was in the bathroom, leaning over the toilet, puking my brains out.

like seriously, everything was coming out. and i just felt everythig in my stomach empty out. when i felt like i could not longer throw up, i stood up and walked to the bathroom sink. i washed my mouth, then brushed my teeth. 

when i was done i walked out of the bathroom, Demitri was sitting on the bed, a worried expression on his face. i tried to smile reassuringly. i knew what was wrong with me, atleast i thought i did.

"im fine Demmy," i said trying to ease his thoughts.

he came up to me and wrapped his arms around me, "i sure hope so, i could never be able to live life without you Vianna. i almost dies the last time i thought i lost you."

i smiled, "Demmy, im fine. nothing is wrong with me. trust me." 

then i walked into the closet and chose a knee length pink dress to wear, i also chose some pink flats. my hair i decided to wash out then place in a bun on the top of my head.

"lets go eat!" i said enthusiastically.

Demitri just chuckled and followed me out the door.

we walked to the breakfast room in silence, im sure he was just very worried. but vampires dont get sick, so i was fine.

"Good Morning King Demitri and Queen Vianna." a maid said bowing in front of us, then everyone else in the room bowed. 

i smiled and waved them off, ever since i got married to demitri everyone started treating me differently. i guess i am the queen, but i think i could live without the bowing.

"good morning" demitri and i said in unision. 

then i walked past him and grabbed a plate to serve my breakfast in. demitri followed soon after and we helped ourselves to everything in the buffet table.

i piled mine with fruit, a lot of fruit, and a bageal. my stomach couldnt hold much, i threw up almost everything i ate.

i ate slowly, and quietly. i had a emergency visit with the doctor, and seeing as how im the queen, he couldnt say no. sometimes i feel bad, i feel like im abusing the power, but i need to get checked ASAP.

***

"wait patiently Your Majesty. your pregnancy test will come out shortly." the doctor said trying to calm my nerves.

i smiled and waited, i took two pregnancy test at the same time. i wanted to see, maybe one could be wrong.

"congratulations.. your pregn..." but i was out of there before he could even finish the thought. i was in the bathroom throwing up, once again. 

demitri walked in again with a worried expression on his face. "Vianna this is not normal. how can you be perfectly normal yet still throwing up every time you eat."

i smiled and walked up to my naive and silly husband. i placed his hand on my stomach. "its because our son or daughter does not like the food im eating." i said bluntly, but still smiling.

demitri's jaw almost dropped. "Y-your P-p-Pregnant!" he shouted while picking me up and spinning me around.

"Demmy, im dizzy and pregnant. please dont make me throw up again." i said putting my hand in front of my lips, trying to stop my morning sickness.

"but yes. were pregnant." i said happily imitating the saying i always hated hearing.

demitri's smile grew even wider, if its possible. he looked like the cat from alice in wonderland. smiling from cheek to cheek. 

"im so happy. were going to be a family." demitri said once again touching my stomach.

i smiled, "yes. and your going to make a wonderful father."

"i cant wait to tell my parents." he said excitingly.

i giggled, "why not just tell everyone during dinner?" i stated as-a-matter-of-factly.

he nodded. and began moving his hand around my stomach. 

"were going to be parents."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok now im done. im going to put it as complete. im sleepy haha its three A.M. right now. and no dont ask ne why i decided to stay up this late.

:)

vote and comment.