The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 10

I started laughing, i mean laughing my ass off. i got plenty of stares from people just looking at me. at one point i was laughing so hard i dropped to the floor and began holding my stomach sue to the pain, of laughing. after about a minute i stoop up and composed myself.

i looked over at Josh, "seriously, that's your soul mate"

he looked at me disappointed "what, why are you laughing"

i giggled again, i was so scared about Lexie liking Josh way to much, and he would let her down then she would get mad he didn't like her, and this would all be my fault because i knew josh had a soul mate. i felt very guilty, i had thought about canceling their date all day. that is until josh saw his soul mate walking towards us, wearing purple. i laugh again, i had set up my best friend with her soul mate. wow how....  ironic.

i smiled at Lexie walked up to us giving me a weird look. then she looked at Josh and she immediately smiled, i coughed "josh, this is my best friend Lexie"

his face lit up when he looked at her, he also had the silliest grin on his face. i was happy. i coughed again trying to make my presence know because Lexie and josh were in a love bubble and were oblivious to every one and every thing around them. i was happy, this worked out better than i thought it would, i was thinking way to negatively today. "um, well i guess ill leave you two love birds alone"

that's when they looked away from each other and looked at me, they both looked a little embarrassed, and pink. i smiled "bye."

before i could step away Josh hugged me and whispered in my ear so that only i could hear "thank you so much"

i whispered back, "everyone deserves to be happy"

then i pulled away and walked toward the gate at the front of the school, i had barely stepped out when a car pulled up rights next to me, the car door opened. i see Vanessa sitting down inside.

"get in" she said looking at me with a completely bored expression.

i scowled but got in anyways, then i smiled. "so wheres your sister"

he looked over at me "she going to meet us at the restaurant. she thought it would be better to be in a public place."

i let out a sigh of relief and smiled, i don't think im in danger. hopefully.

we pulled up to this restaurant named 'Paullies' i smiled, it looked like a diner from the sixties. it was very pretty. we entered and when to sit in an isolated booth. while walking to the booth i stared at the amazing decor, Vanessa noticed and smirked.

"the owner is a vampire, he opened this shop in the late fifties, and it hasnt changed much since."

i smiled, "that's so cool"

when we got to the booth a was shocked, there was a lady there, flirtatiously smiling at a waiter. upon seeing us enter she spoke, "my friends are here, ill call you later: she smiled giving him a flirty smile.

a wide variety of words popped into my head at that time, the one i liked the most were.

stupid, deceiving, conniving, back stabbing, son of a b.....

i decided to play nicely, i approached her and smiled, "hi, I'm Vianna"

she extended her hand i shook it.

she smiled at me, "hi Vianna, I'm Valery. but I'm sure you already know that. I'm sure demitriwouldn't keep anything from you"

i smiled, the word began to pop up again but i ignored them, and i ignored the dirty look Vanessa was giving me, what surprised me was that Valery was smiling. somethings going on.