Chapter 16

Jessica's pov

We arrived at the beach house we got for our honey moon, and it was late at night. Its about 10pm, Niall carried me in bridal style into the house and up the stairs to the bedroom. I am Mrs Horan, i dont think i can get used to that just yet, it still hasn't sunk in.

We got to the bedroom and Niall smashed his lips into mine.........

*next morning*

I woke up in Niall's white shirts, i turned around to face him, he was still asleep, i quietly and carefully got out of bed not to wake him and made my way down the stairs, i cooked some bacon, eggs and pancakes for us both. Once they had finished cooking i made my way back up stairs, i placed the tray of food on my bedside table and carefully climbed back into bed, i faced Niall who was laying on his side. I pecked his lips but he kept ours attached and smirked through the kiss, i broke the kiss and smiled at him "morning Mrs Horan" he said in his raspy morning voice. "Morning Mr Horan i made some breakfast for us" i said sitting up as did he, i put the tray on both our laps so it was resting on both of our legs and we both ate.

It was about 1pm and we decided to go down to the beach, i changed into my Green ruffly bikini. I put my hair into a messy bun and left the make up as it is a beach and will get ruined. I walked down stairs where Niall was waiting in his swim shorts and a white baggy vest top. "Ready Mrs Horan?" Niall said after wold whistling i nodded and pecked his lips as we entwined our fingers together and walked the short distance to the beach, i put put sunglasses down, Niall was carrying our towels. 

We laid our towels down and Niall picked me up and carried me towards the water, ok panic attack i havent been to the beach since Niall dropped me in the sea and i blacked out for a couple of hours "please don't drop me again" i said as i buried my face in his neck "Babe i won't i learnt from last time, i will hold you and i wont let you down" he said "good" i said as i started leaving a trail of kisses along his neck.

Niall didn't lie when he said he wouldn't put me down, the whole time we were in the water he carried me. We got out of the water and i went and laid on my towel as Niall layed beside me. "So babe what do you want to do tomorrow?" he asked "lets go into town, look around and then have a bonfire on the beach" i suggested "sounds good babe" he said as he held my hand "and we can make smores" i added and laughed a little "of course, you cant have a bonfire with out smores" he said laughing as well.

It was starting to get late so we headed inside, we walked into the kitchen and made dinner. After dinner i went and had a shower and changed into my pyjamas whilst Niall had a shower, i went down stairs put some pop corn in a bowl and got some chocolate out of the fride and walked into the living room to see Niall looking through the films we brought to watch. "Chosen a film?" i asked and he nodded.

*Time skip*

We had just arrived back at London airport, and was getting off the plane, these last two weeks have been amazing, i managed to get a decent tan, and i enjoyed spending time with my husband, it is still weird thinking i have a husband and my name is now Jessica Horan. 

We walked out the airport as someone was already collecting our lougage and taking it out to the car. We walked to the car and arrived home, i could tell the boys were here, because all of their cars were here. 

We opened our front door and saw everyone in our living room; Our parents, Nialls brother, the boys, Jade, Sam and Josh and the boys girlfriends. "Hey everyone" i said "OMG your tan its so nice" El said and squished me in a hug, we pulled away and i was attacked into a hug by Jade, Sam and Josh "we missed you" they said. I hugged everyone else and we all plopped down on the sofa's, i sat on Niall's lap. "so how was the honeymoon?" Dani asked "it was amazing, i loved it, it was so relaxing" i said "it was nice, nice and quiet escpecially on the beach, no one was really there, we did run into a few paps though when we went into the city" Niall said.

It was true, we spotted quite a lot op paps out there, it is starnge how they find us, i mean we didnt tell anyone where we was going ecept our family and friends.

"thats good"

After we caught up our parents went because to the hotel but everyone else stayed put.

*A month later*

Nialls pov

I woke up to the sound of puking, i jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, i held Jessica's hair up as she puked her guts out into the toilet. Once she had finished she brushed her teeth and washed her face. "you ok babe?"  i asked her "yeah probably just a tummy bug" she said as we walked back into the bedroom to go back to bed, as it was about 3am.

I woke up again to find no Jess, i saw a peice of paper.

- Hey Babe,

i went out with the girls today and after we are going round El's and Lou's the boys are probably down stairs if its after than 12 your reading this, but if its before they should be round around 12.

I love you

Be back around 7 tonight for dinner

Love from Mrs Jessica Horan xxx - 

I looked at the clock and saw it was after 12, i walked down stairs and saw the boys sat in the games room playing the X Box "hey guys" i said "finally he awakes" Liam said "so what we doing today?" i asked "i say lazy day with X box and food" Harry said and everyone agreed.

We played video games all day, and the time went fast, i heard the front door shut "Babe, where are you?" i heard Jess shout "Games room" i shouted back "what a surprise" she said once she appeared in the door way, she walked over and sat on my lap. "Hey Jess" the guys said not tearing the eyes, away from the TV screen, i gave her a peck on the cheek and the carried on playing FIFA. 

After we finished that game the guys all left, and it was just me and Jess sitting in the games room. "so i found something out today" Jess stated "and what would that be Mrs Jessica Horan?" i asked "well in nine months time we are going to have a little baby Horan" she said and smiled big, "omg really?" i asked "yep, the girls made me take  a test today, because i was sick again whilst i was out and i am late! she answered "this is amazing, i am so happy" i said and kissed her. "so am i"

"you know what this means right?" i asked her and she looked confused "we are having a baby" she said "no.." i said "then what?" she asked with an adorable confused face "we have to buy......................................"

A/N - Hey guys here is the weekly update.

Hope you enjoyed it.

What do you think he is going to say?

Dont forget to Vote and Comment.

Follow me and i will follow you back. I Promise.

Till next time guys...... :)