Chapter 26

Jessica's pov

Its been two weeks since the party and since El found out she was pregnant, she hasn't told anyone, the only people that know is Her, Lou and Me. But they invited us all out for dinner today, so they can tell people. Louis, bless him is so excited about the baby. 

Right now me and Niall are getting ready to go out, Jade, Sam and Josh are looking after the triplets for us. I finished getting a shower and stepped out, i wrapped my hair and body in a towel and quickly dried my body. I put on my Bra and Panties and walked over to the wardrobe, Niall was in there picking his shirt and trousers.

I picked my Red skater dress. I put it with a thin black belt, a 3/4 length cardigon with some black ankle boots. I grabbed my red handbag and shoved my phone and keys an purse in it, before grabbing the hair dryer and drying my hair. I turned the straightners on and straightened my hair to perfection. I done my make up; just some face powder, mascara, eye liner, and some bright Red lipstick.

I checked my appearance in the mirror. Niall had gone down stairs a while a go dressed in some skinny black jeans and a white button up shirt. I grabbed my bag and headed down stairs to meet Niall. He was playing with Noah. He looked up as i stepped on the last step and smiled.

"You look amazing" he said placing Noah on the couch and walking towards me wrpping his arms around my waist. I hung my arms on his shoulders and held my hands together behind his neck. He gave me a quick peck on the lips. "thanks, you too babe" i said kissing him again.

When we had to leave we kissed the kidss goodbye and thanked Jade, Sam and Josh for looking after them. We arrived at the restuarant and they ascorted us to the table that held everyone else. We sat down and everyne ordered.

El looked at me and smiled, i smiled back and nodded. Her and Lou, stood up and everybody looked at them. "We have some very good news" Lou said "what?" everybody but me asked "we are having a baby" El said and everyone cheered and clapped and hugged and congratualated them. I stood and gave El a hug. After we all sat down they began to ask questions.

"When did you find out?" Harry asked "Urm two weeks, the night of the triplets party, when Lou was at Harry's place, Jess came round" she answered and Niall turned to me "ahh so this is why El needed you so late, or ewll early in the morning" he said and i nodded and pecked his lips.

After the meal we all headed home, The triplets were already in bed and then Jade, Sam and Josh all went back to theirs. Me and Niall undressed and snuggled into the bed. Saying goodnight and drifting to go asleep.

When i woke up i was alone, Niall wasn't in the bed noxt to me. I walked to the triplets room and they weren't in there. I walked down stairs into the living room, no-one was there, i walked into the kitchen, no-one was there, "NIALL" i shouted. I got no reply. I started to panic, i checked my phone there was no text. I checked around and saw a note. Yes he has told me where he is.

~ Jessica,

I'm leaving you, i'm taking the kids.

I don't love you and i never have, this was all fake. Everything was fake.

The kids are better off with me, not a discrace of a mother like you.

You don't even look after them properly.

Your a horrible mother.

You are a horrible wife.

I don't see why my parents didn't choose someone prettier, skinnier and better than you.

Your ugly, fat and discusting. Everything about you makes me wanna throw up.

Your useless.

Your going to be forever alone.

No-one loves you.

Your family hates you.

The boys hate you.

The girls hate you.

Your kids hate you.

I HATE you.

Its best if you stay away from all of us. We never wanna see you again.

Ha.

From Niall.

~

I cried and cried, he has taken my children away from me. The man i love hates me, what did i do wrong, no body loves me. "NOOO" i screamed and collapsed on the floor "NO, this is a mistake this can't happen" i yelled "NIALL NO, COME BACK, I'LL CHANGE I SWEAR, I LOSE WEIGHT, I'LL MAKE MYSELF PRETTIER PLEASE, DON'T BRING MY CHILDREN BACK" i yelled sobbing on the floor.

i felt someone shacking me.

"Jess..... Jessica.... Jessie baby, wake up".

My eyes fluttered open to see a worried Niall.

He had pulled me onto his lap rockin my back and fourth. "Shhh baby its ok, it was just a dream" he cooed into my ear. "y-you h-hhated me, l-left with the k-kids and s-said everyone h-hated m-me and y-you n-nnever loved m-me, y-you le-eft m-m-me on m-my o-own" i sobbed into his chest.

"Shh baby i would never do that, it was just a dream" He said kissing my face softly. He started to hum, and my eyes begin to get droopy and they finally jut swallowing me into darkness once again.

A/N - Here you guys go.

The update you have been waiting for.

Please VOTE and then COMMENT your thoughts.

It means alot.

Please keep reading.

Thanks......

Bye.....

Chloe .. X