Chapter 4

Jessica's pov

I woke up on the couch with my laptop on my lap, oops i must of fallen asleep i checked my emails, as i had sent an application to a modeling agency yesterday as it looked decent. I got one saying they want me to come down and do a trial shoot, OH YES it says for today inn a couple of hours, i ran up stairs grabbed some decent clothes, bright red crop top, with my light wash shorts with my braces attatched, i slipped on my knee high white socks. I took a shower and put all my clothes on, i dried my hair slightly with my towl and left it to dry naturally after brushing through it, i put on light make up, mascara and eye liner with some bright red lipstick. My hair dried into a nice light wavy form cascading down my back, i slipped my sunglasses on my head as i made my way out of the room, i walked back into the bedroom to find Niall not in there anymore, i heard chatter down stairs.. great they are here again. I grabbed my white hand bag and shoved my purse and phone and keys into in and walked down stairs, i walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of smoothie and walking back near the living room i hear a faint husky voice talking 'She looks super hot today man your lucky' and then an irish voice speak 'yeah she does but it doesnt change how things are' Niall said as i continued my way through 'Thanks for the compliment but i would prefer you didnt speak about me behind my back' i said collapsing on the couch and picking up my laptop to get the address of the studio, i grabbed my phone and typed the adress in on maps, luckily it is about a block away so i decided to walk, i shut down my laptop and put it on the coffee table, i stood up and walked to the door and put my White supra's on 'where are you going?' Niall asked as i walked back into the living room to grab my bag 'i have a trial shoot' i answered as he snickered 'you as a model dream on' he laughed 'oh babe i dont have to dream and dont forget i look "hot" remember' i said dragging the word hot out and saying it louder than my normal voice, the other boys laughed 'what the hell you laughing at' i said sounding intimidating and they all shut up, i smiled a proud and victorious, as i turned around and walked out of the door.

The shoot went amazing they said i was a natural and they gave me the job, ahhh i was estatic, now i can rub it in Nialls face. i walked through the front door and into the living room as all the boys were still sat on the couchs i put on a fake sad face 'is someone said they didnt get hired' Niall mocked haha idiot i put on a smile 'actually i got the job thank you, i am a natural acording them so you can go shove it' i said smirking and skipping into the kitchen grabbing an apple and skipping back into the living room and collapsing on the sofa and opening up my laptop as my phone began ringing, i grabbed it out frommy bad and looked at the caller ID on the screen was a picture of me and Jade with her name, i immediatly answered it 'JADE' i screamed down th phone and heard her chuckle 'Her Jess how are ya?' she asked 'amazing and guess what?' i said 'what?' she asked 'i got a job' i screamed excitedly as the boys stared at me 'no way doing what?' she asked 'oh you know POSING FOR A WORLD FAMOUS MAGAZINE' i screamed the last bit 'OMG THATS AMAZING' she screamed back 'i know i had a trial today and after they gave me the job and said i am a natural' i said calmer this time 'omg get on skype now' she said 'ok talk in a bit' i said and hung up and opened skype and immedatly getitng a video call with 3 familiar faces popping up on the screen 'JADE, SAM, JOSH' i screamed 'Jessie we miss you' Josh moaned 'i miss you too' i said as the boys kept staring at me 'what the hell stop staring' i said 'Jessie who is there?' Sam asked 'some creeps who dont stop staring' i answered 'ohhh Jess tell them about your good news' Jade pestered 'I AM A MODEL FOR A WORLD FAMOUS MAGAZINE' i screamed as they all screamed and squelled with excitement 'Will you shut the hell up?' Niall moaned 'NO i wont if you dont like it go some where else' i said back and looked back at my screen 'so whats been going on with you guys' i asked them 'nothing we miss you loads Jessie come home please its so boring without you here' Josh moaned again 'Josh if i had my way i would of stayed there turst me, but come visit soon' i said to them all 'ahh thats one thing we are supposed to tell you' sam said with a really big grin 'WE ARE FLYING OUT TOMORROW' Jade screamed 'OMG YAYYY I CANT WAIT what time does your plane land?' i screamed and then asked. 'Urm 1pm your time and you better meet us at the airport girl' Josh said 'trust me i will' i said 'haha good luck getting there babe' Niall snorted 'arww dont worry babe you will be driving me' i answered 'oh no i wont' he said 'i'll just call your manager then' i threatend because i know that managment will moan at him he didnt say anything else 'ok well we have to go and pack and we will see you tomorrow' Sam said 'ok bye guys see ya tomorrow love ya's i said 'love ya too Jessie' they screamed and ended the call, i went on twitter and facebook and updated them and posting about my job getting loads of congratualtions from people from school.