Chapter 14

Jessica's pov

"Jessicaaaaa, oh babe" i heard a voice whisper in my ear, i opened my eyes and came face to face with Niall "whats up leprechaun?" i asked he slightly laughed "we have landed babe time to get off the plane" he said kissing my temple.

I stood up and wobbled abit and felt Nialls arms wrap around my waist catching me before i fell "thanks" i said "no problem hun" he said as we walked off the plane, the boys were already waiting with our luggage ... ooops.

"sleeping beauty has awoke" Louis joked "oh shut up" i said laughing slightly. Wemade our way onto their tour bus and i collapsed onto the sofa and closed my eyes, for some reason i am extremely tired today.

"If your going to sleep go to the bunks" i heard Zayn say "yeah we want to watch TV and need the sofa" Harry said "to tired to move" i muttered sleepily "Niall get your girl and remove her from the sofa" Liam called out i heard no one talk i just felt myself being lifted and placed onto a bed.

I fell asleep and drifted off into sleepy land full of dreams and wonders.

*Jessica's dream*

"JESSICA where are you Max is crying and he wont stop" Niall yelled from up stairs "sing to him and he might stop" i shouted make, i was making Max a bottle in the kitchen. I finished making the bottle and walked up stairs to a frustrated Niall holding a little crying Max "arww why my baby crying?" i cooed taking him out of Nialls arm and feeding him the bottle that he gulped down "i told you he would get your appetite" i said too Niall, whilst burping Max and then laying him back in his crib.

"Mumwy?" i heard a little girl ask i turned around and faced my two year old daughter "Yes Anna?" i asked her picking her up in my arms "i hungry" she said. "of course you are sweety you have your fathers appetite" i said staring at Niall who just chuckled.

I made Anne a sandwhich and sat down on the sofa next to Niall as i watch Anne scoffing down her sandwhich. "i love you" i whispered in his ear "i love you too Mrs Horan" he grinned.

*Back to reality*

"Jess wake up seriously" i heard someone say as they shake me awake "what?" i mumbled "you were talking in your sleep" Niall muttered, it was then i remembered my dream... oops that was a weird dream "urm what was i saying?" i asked sheepishly "you said 'of course you are sweety you have your fathers appetite' then you was said 'i love you' and then i woke you up" he said "oh right" i said "what was your dream about?" he asked smirking a little "urm i cant remember" i lied "dont lie to me Jessica" he said "urg fine i had a dream that we were married at had a daughter name Anne and a baby boy named Max" i mumbled quietly hoping he wouldnt hear me.

"arww you dreamed about a future with me" he teased "GUYS JESSICA HAD A DREAM ABOUT ME AND THAT WE HAD CHIRLDREN" he screamed running into the living area of the bus "for god sake Niall really did you have to shout that out2 i said climing down off the bunk and walked into the room with the boys "arw Jessica bless you, so you already planning oon having chirldren with Niall" Louis teased.

"shut up" i mumbled walking into the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water and gulping it down, i walked back out and grabbed my laptop opening up skype and getting an immediate video call from Jade i accepted "OMG JESSIE i miss you" she said "JADE" i screamed back "i miss you too" i added. "how you been?" she asked "fine how about you?" i asked "all good, how are things between you and the rest of the boys?" i forgot to mention that me and Niall are real and i get along with the boys..... oooops.

"yeah everythings fine, one second let me go in a room and i will catch you up on whats been happening" i said standing up and going to the room at the back of the bus and sitting down "ok so gossip now" she said "well, me and Harry sorted things and agreed to put the past behind us, the other boys and i have gotten close and well me and Niall are sorta real" i said "OMG you finally forgave him? so your dating like for real?" she asked "yeah" i answered smiling "omg when and how did this happen?" she asked.

I told her all about the fight with Harry the talk with El and then the talk with Niall to then what i did, every little detail of whats has been going on up until now. "Omg i cant believe it i am happy for you, you finally saw sense" she said and laughed "anyway how is Sam and Josh?" i asked and her grin grew wide "well you never guess who asked out who and who said yes" she said "omg really they are dating, finally i never thought he had the guts to ask" i screamed "haha i know it happened a week ago, they are so cute together though" she cooed "arw thats cute" i said "yeah i know well i have to go hun see ya later, call me soon" she said "alright by" i said and ended the call, i walked and opened the door to see five my boys sitting out side the door with an amused look on their faces.

"You heard my whole conversation didnt you?" i asked they all sheepishly nodded "for gods sake there is no privacy with you lot is there" i said and pushed past them to go into the kitchen and made some toast for my self "well yeah but it seemed like an interesting conversation so we thought we would listen in" Louis answered "well is also rudeif i wanted you to listen t the conversation i would have had the conversation weith you in the room" i said turning to face them.

"sorry babe, i'll make it up to you later" Niall whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine "oh and how are you planning to do that?" i smirked "you'll see" he said and winked. All of a sudden the bus came to a stop "we're here2 the driver yelled. I looked out the window and saw we was parked out side of a posh looking hotel.

I was sharing a room with Niall whilst Louis and Harry shared a room and same with Liam and Zayn. I walked into the room and looked around with Niall behind me with our cases. He offered to carry it and wouldnt shut up until he carried it. Boys are so annoying.

*couple hour time skip*

Right now we are in Louis and Harrys room, eating pizza and watching a movie and much to my protest, was a horror. I was snuggled into Nialls chest and holding onto his shirt for dear life and i was not letting go anytime soon.

"babe you wanna go back to our room?" Niall whispered in my ear, i just nodded "guys we are going back to our room" Niall said to the other boys they all mubled byes and Niall carried me into our room.

He placed me on the bed and laid next to me and i pecked his lips but he pulled me in for a deeper kiss and soon it got heated.

A/N- Hey guys! I shall hopefully update again soon.

Please comment and vote and dont forget to follow me. :)