Chapter 3

Jessica's pov

Jade arrived and we started packing up my things, i still cant belive i am being forced to marry that douche bag urgg and live with him in the same house a thoasand miles from home, with none of my friends or family. 'urh i really dont want to go to London' i moaned for about the 100th time to Jade 'Jess, listen i will come and visit ok and just look for a job and you will make some friends you will be fine' Jade said 'you better come and visit me' i said and we both burst out laughing. After packing it was late and there was no point going to sleep as i will be leaving in 2 hours, so we decided to watch a movie. After the movie it was time to go and i had to leave for the airport luckily Jade was coming along to say goodbye i decided o check twitter Jetting off to London! Goodbye ireland i shoved my phone in my pocket and picked up two of my suitcases and took them down stairs just to go up and get the other two and bring them down. Niall was meeting us at the airport and i have to sit next to him, urg my parents must hate me for making me do this escpecially him. We all climbed into the car 'i still cant believe your making me do this' i said to my parents who where sitting in the front of the car but they just ignored my comment and carried on driving.

When we got the airport i climbed out the car as my parents got my bags, they lead the way to check in and got all my bags checked in, we all walked through to the gate and saw Niall and his family there.. great. We went over and stood by them i stayed as far away as possible and chatted with Jade 'Look Jess it probably wont be that bad atleast you get to meet some cute brittish boys' Jade said 'yeah thats the onlky thing but the only thing is i wont be able to talk to them and urgg i cant to anything' i said 'oh yeah good point well when i come over i can meet some' she said 'lucky i have to stay  with him' i said with a discusted look on my face. Flight 112 to London is now boarding 'thats me' i said sadly hugging her again 'ok we will talk everyday i promise and i will visit in a couple of weeks' Jade said 'ok wish me luck' i said going to hug my parents 'Have fun sweetie' my mum said 'is that supposed to be a joke?' i asked 'no its not a joke' my dad said 'whatever' i said and stormed into the plane after handing the person my ticket. I took my seat and he came and sat next to me with the same expression on his face, i shoved my headphones on and played my music ignoring him in every way. 

I woke up to someone shoving i didnt even realise i had fallen asleep, i opened my eyes to see Niall poking me 'what do you want' i said 'we landed now get up and off the plane' he said back. i slowly stood up and followed him off the plane where i was met with hundreds of screaming girls 'NIALL' his band mates screamed running to him and giving him a "man hug" i stoo there waiting for them t move, but i got bored and headed to get my stuff i grabbed a trolly thing and saw my suitcases i ot them off and onto the trolly 'Jess where the hell have you been?' Niall screamed walking over to me 'what the hell does it look like?!' i growled back. 'you cant just walk off' he said 'i can do what i like i am 18 for gos sake you dont get to tell me what i can and cant do' i said 'whatever' he said and walked off, i just followed along with my suitcases and back towards the screaming girls. They are giving me a headache and i have to put up with this every where i go great. When we finally made it into the car, all the other boys were looking at me 'what?!' i snapped and they had a look of shock across there faces 'Jess cut it out with the attitude' Niall said getting annoyed 'dont tell me what to do. and maybe they shouldnt be staring' i snapped again 'whatever just shut up' he growled and slumped down further into his seat, i got my phone and and text Jade JADE help me his friends are a bunch of weirdos and keep staring at me i waited a couple of minutes until i got my reply call me i did what she said and called her she immediatly answered 'Hey' she said 'hello' i replied and she laughed 'so you got there safely?' she asked oh my is she stupid 'No we crashed and i am dead Jade of course i got here safely otherwise i would be dead' i said 'ok that was stupid question but how is London' she asked 'i dont know i just got here and i am stuck in a car with creeps' i said and the boys all turned to have a conversation with the others 'just ignore them, the ymight not be that bad' she said 'i doubt it they are friends of his of course they are going to be exactly like him' i said, i really dont care that they are listening to my conversation 'true but i have to go, call me later' she said 'fine bye' i said and hung up, i went on twitter and scrolled through my news feed and decided to update Arrived in London...... i shoved my phone n my pocket as the car came to a stop i immediatly got out and started to get my bags, you would think as boys they would help but no, they went straight into my house. Niall opened the door and i walked in i went straight upstairs and found the room i dropped two of my suitcases and went back to grab my other two and walked back upstairs and done the same thing. I walked back down stairs to see all the boys sitting on the sofa talking but they stopped when i walked in 'way to make it obvious douche bags' i muttered as i walked into the kitchen, there was boxes all around the room,  opened them up to found the cups, plates, bowls ect everything needed for a kitchen. I decided to unpack it all and then go and unpack my things upstairs.

I was finally done unpacking and i started to get hungry, all the boys were still in the living room, i grabbed my keys and walked straight out the door, i walked down the street until i came across a supermarket, i walked in and brought some stuff to make dinner for the next week, i brought some alcohol as well and i payed and walked back to the house, i walked straight to the kitchen and started making dinner.

Nialls pov

i swear she is so moody, i was sitting in the living room chatting to the boys 'Mate shes hot' Harry said 'i hate her' i said 'she is soo moody' i added 'then why are you dating her?' Louis asked i hadnt told them about it being arranged yet 'our parents are making us get married in 5 months and they brought us this house to share, and even managment agreed with it' i said just then she walked in and all of us went quite and i heard her mutter something under her breath but i didnt hear what. when she was out of the room we carried on 'but dude surely you should be happy she is like really hot' Harry said 'yeah but she hates my guts' i said and yeah i hate her as well but not as much as she hates me because well i suppose i did bully her for 2 years 'then why does she hate you?' Liam asked 'because we used to be best friends and then we got into a fight, even though we were both the most popular people in the school after the fight every one took my side, i started bullying her and it went on for 2 years until i went for the x factor' i explained 'right well you have to get along then because you have to act like you love eachother everytime you step foot out of this house' Zayn said 'urgg i know' i growled and turned on the tv. I heard the front door close, i take it she went out then 'but dont forget Zayn that they managed to do it when they were snapped kissing at night' Louis said 'urg seriously she didnt remember it the next morning because she was smashed literaly, i had to kiss her because of our parents and then when i got back i had to carry her up the stairs because she was too drunk and then her parents told me to stay and i had to and then i woke up to her screaming at me and then about half hour later she screamed at me because of the pictures from the papz' i said and they laughed 'thats funny' Liam said 'she seems fiesty' Harry said 'no she is just moody and grumpy' i said as the front door slammed and she walked straight through to the kitchen 'see' i said Harry stood up walked into the kitchen with a cheeky smile on his face.

Jessica's pov

Harry walked through into the kitchen and started talking 'i'm Harry' he said yeah like i didnt know that 'yeah i know who you are now what do you want?' i snapped at him as i stirred the curry and rice 'whoah calm down i was only saying hello' he said 'i dont care what you was doing, let me just make this clear, i dont like any of you ok so stay out of my way dont bother talking to me, got it?!' i said and he left.. haha, The curry finished cooking and i plated it up and walked in the living room at sat down on the couch that was free as they just stared at me 'What?' i snapped 'your so selfish you know that' Niall snapped 'you really think i am going to cook you dinner, you must be more stupid than i thought' i said as i started eating my dinner teh rest of the boys just kept staring at me 'seriously cut it the hell out and stop staring' i yelled and they all looked away 'urm Niall i think we are gonna go now' Liam said 'i am going with you, we can go out and eat' Niall said as they all stood up and left finally some peice and quiet and no one staring. I finished up my dinner and went and got a couple of my WKD from the fridge and i opened the first one and went and put Pitch Perfect on. 

Half way through the movie i heard the front door slam and Niall and the boys walking in again.. urg dont they have there own house to go to, i just gulped down another of my bottles and carried on watching the movie as they all just sat on the other couches and watching the movie as well, when the movie ended i had finished my 6th drink and i was no where near drunk,  ran upstairs and grabbed my laptop and came back down and sat on the sofa again, i turned it on waiting for it to load, Niall turned it back on to the tv and was watching som football game. My laptop finally loaded and i connected to the internet, i opened up the browser and searched for any modeling positions. I just want them to leave...