Chapter 25

Jessica's pov

Today the babies turn 1 years old, Niall and the boys came back from finishing the tour at the arena which was flooded a week ago, Saddie had started walking, she was learning when Niall was away but she finally managed to 3 days ago. The boys are yet to learn how to walk, they haven't bothered to try either.

Right now i was cooking food, we are having our close friends and family round to celebrate so i am cooking the snacks. Niall is keeping an eye on Saddie, Noah and Jackson. The guests should arrive in about an hour, the people that are coming are, the boys, My parents an grandparents, Nialls, parents, brother and grandparents, Louis' parents and sisters, Harry's Parents and sister, Zayn's parents and sisters, Liam's parents and sisters, El and Perrie, Jade, Sam and Josh.Thats 37 guests. 

After i finally finished cooking i had about half hour to get ready, which means showering washing my hair then drying it and then styling it and putting my outfit on. I quickly rushed up stairs and into the bathroom, i took a quick shower, quickly shaving and washing my hair. I got out dried my self, put my underwear and bra on, i started drying my hair and then straightened it, thats when Niall walked in. He wolf whistled and winked at me. 

I blew a kiss at him and walked into the wardrobe, picking out a pair of light wash denim shorts with a American flag belly top, i put some white knee high lace socks on with some Black vans, i put my 'ILOVEYOU' necklace on with some gold bangles on my wrist. I quickly started my make up when the doorbell went, "Niall get the door" i shouted out to him, he repied with an 'ok'.

I quickly put on some mascara and then lining my eyes with eye liner, i put on some red lipstick and heading down stairs to great the guests which appeared to be Harry with his parentsand sister. The next was Louis and his family, then Zayn and his, Then Liam and his, the El and Perrie and then Sam, Jade and Josh with mine and Nialls family.

I unwrapped the food and put all the gifts for the babies to the side. They all cooed over the babies especially mine and Niall's grandparents as they had never met the three before as they could never get down here, but i am glad they get to see them now. Everyone talked andthen finally everyone went home. Mine and Niall's family went back to the hotel as they leave tomorrow to go back to Ireland. 

Me and Niall opened all of their gifts and put them in their room in a pile of who's is who's. They were really nice gifts and when they are a little older they are going to LOVE them and play with them all the time. 

*Two weeks later*

My phoe started ringing at 1am, it woke me up i checked the caller ID to see that El was calling me, "Hello?" i answered "Jess help please i don't know what to do" she sobbed down the phone "whoah El whats going on?" i asked slightly confused "I think i'm pregnant" she said "who else knows?" i asked "only me and now you, please help i don't know what to do" she cried "wheres Louis?" i asked "round Harry's" she answered "ok El, i am on my way i have to stop first ok" i said "yeah thanks i didn't know who to call" she said "i'll see you soon" i said and hung up.

I unlatched Niall's arms from around my waist and he stirred "baby where you going?" he whined "El needs me, i will be back my morning, i promise" i said leaning over to peck his lips "ok don't be too long" he said "i will try not to be" i said and quickly changed into trackeys and Nialls hoodie. I grabbed my bag and quickly pulled on my VANS.

After i stopped at the shop and picked up the test and drove to El's, i knocked on the front door, El came and opened it, he had tears running down he cheeks. "El its going to be ok" I assured her. I hugged her and she sobbed into my shoulder. "Come on we don't know if your pregnant yet, take the test ok" i said handing her the bag, we walked to hers and Louis' bedroom and she walked into the en suite. 

She came out "i have to wait 5 minutes" she said and sat next to me "Its going to be ok El, Louis is going to be so happy, he loves you he will be there for you and you will have all the boys and me and Perrie to help you, but Louis won't leave you, he will be over the moon, and for your job, do what i did, i am a model as well, just if ou are then after you give birth go to the gym lose the baby fat and you'll be back at your job in no time" i said and then the timer went off.

"Go on" i told her, we both walked in and looked at the test, Positive. She broke down crying again. "El come here" i said bringing her into a hug "everything will be fine trust me, remember what i said tell Louis he will be over the moon, i will always support you and so will the boys and Perrie, you don't hve to worry" i said and her crying sobbered up "Thanks Jess, i didn't know who to call and you have been through it so i thought i would call you, i am sorry its so late or well early" she said "your welcome, now i think i heard the front door go, so Louis is home, tell him when your ready ok" i said and she nodded "Stay with me while i tell him please" she asked and i nodded.

"El, Babe you here?" Louis said coming into the bedroom "Oh hey Jess didn't know you were here" he said and hugged El and gave her a kiss on the cheek "yup i'm here" i said and smiled "Lou i have to tell you something" El said holding his hand "whats that?" he asked, she looked at me and i nodded reassuringly "i'm pregnant2 she said "I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER" Lou yelled and hugged her spinning around.

I chuckled as El giggled in his arms "i'm going to get back to the Hubby and leave you lovebirds to celebrate over your news, congrats by the way" i said "thanks Jess" El said "bye" Lou said. When i arrived home, Niall was sitting on the couch "what are you doing up babe?" i asked settling myself on his lap "coldn't sleep, i was too cold without you in my arms" he said wrpping his arms around me "arww babe i am sorry but El needed me" i said "for what" he asked "can't say" i said pecking his lips.

A/N - Hey guys sorry i haven't updated in ages.

I went back to school thursday.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

FOLLOW ME and i will FOLLOW YOU back. I PROMISE.

Thank you all.....

This will end on Chapter 30...... :(

Next update will be when there is 3k+ reads.

Bye.............................

Chloe........ X