Chapter 30

Last Chapter peeps.

Niall's pov

I got home and walked into the living room with a massive smile on my face "BABIES DADDY'S HOME"i screamed. Annabelle turned around in her mothers embrace. She ran towards me and squeled, she jumped into my arms "missed you daddy" she said "i missed you two princess" i said kissing her. I looked over ay Jess who had tears streaming down her face, I felt 6 arms wrap around my waist "we missed you daddy" they said "i missed my babies too" i said bending down to kiss their heads. I stood back up and beckoned Jess into my arms. She cried into my neck "hey baby" i said "your not suppossed to be home yet" she said 2would you like me to come back in two weeks?" i asked and she immediatly shook her head no multiple times "no, your staying" she demanded and i chuckled. 

"I missed you so much" i said "i missed you loads too" she said. 

*2 years later*

The triplets are now 6 years old and have been at school for a year, they are growing up so fast, and my little baby Annabelle is now just over 3 years old. Time flys. Sam and Josh's kids Rachel and Ryan are 3 years old as well. Jaed and Harry's kids are 2 and 3 years old. Zayn and Perries girls are 2 and 3 as well. Liam and Autum's baby Luke is now 2 years old.

One Direction have finally stopped touring, since we all have our families to focus on, but we all own 1/5 of a record label each. Its amazing. Hopefully i will be signing my kids in the future. 

Me and Jess are going as strong as ever, i love her loads and i can't wait for our future together. From hating eachother and then being forced into marriage to have it turn out amazing with us happy with our 4 children. If anyone said it would be like this 7 years ago, i would have laughed in their face saying don't be stupid, but look at me now, 25 years old happily married with four children. 

Jess's pov

Time flies so quickly, it only feels like yesterday, i found out i was pregnant with the triplets. 7 years ago i never would have believed that my life would be like this 25 with 4 children and being happily married. I was extremely happy and i am thankful to my parents in arranging this. I am so glad that it turned out like this because i don't know what i would do without Niall. He if my life as well as our children. My children go to school expect one that goes to nursery while i go to the boys record label and work, i work their now. I love it, i get to be with Niall most of the time, listen to new artists sing and become mega famous.

Some of the boys fans come in and say they want a record deal, even though they can't sing, its just they want to see the boys. That barely ever happens though, but when it does, its hilarious. I leave work earlier than Niall to pick the kids up from school and nursery and take them home, until Niall's walks in 2 hours later and i make dinner for us to eat. Fridays Niall comes to pick up the kids with me though as it is our family movie day that we always stick to, and we watch kids films obviously. 

I hope that when they are odler they will still want to have our family fridays because its been our tradition for 2 years and i love it, just spending time with them without any interuptions. We all get snuggled up on the couch and eat pop corn.

A/N - sorry for not updating for a while.

This is the last chapter :( but there is still an epologue to come.

Vote and Comment.

Bye

Chloe

:)