Chapter 15

Jessica's pov

*A couple of months later, a week before the wedding*

The last couple of months has been amazing, me and Niall have grown so much closer and our relationship has gotten stronger, its strange to think that about 5 months ago i hated him and now i love him with all my heart.

I am so excited yet so nervous my wedding is in a week, today is the day i go dress shopping with El and Dani, Mum and Muara. We are supposedto be meeting people there but i dont know who it is, i am really happy that mum came down though, i can never stay mad at her.

I got El to bring my camera as i have to take model photos in the wedding dress, as i am the model for our wedding edition because i am actually getting married. 

When arrive at the  shop we walk in and i immediatly scream, Jade and Sam are standing there smiling "OMG girls i missed you so much" i squeled "we missed you too" they said as we had a group hug. "thank your mum it was her idea to bring us down early for the wedding" Jade said and i turned around and pulled my mum into a massive hug "thank you" i whispered in her ear.

After god knows how many dresses i was getting fed up and tired of trying them on then posing, we have been here for hours. "Miss would you like to try this on? it only comes in one size and is the only one we have?" the assistant asks "yes please and lets hope it is the last one" i said as she placed the dress in my hands, i didnt bother looking at it and just put it on.

I turned and looked at myself in the mirror, the dress was beautiful, it fit my stomach perfectly, it was tight down to my hips where it was puffy but not over board puffy, with a long tail, baby blue lace stitching around my chest, blending in with the white fabric. I was shocked and i know i had found my wedding dress.

"everybody close your eyes" i said and they all said ok i walked out and stood on the platform thing, and told them to open their eyes, they all gasped "its beautiful" El, Dani, Jade and Sam all said in unison "Baby you look stunning" my mother "darling you look amazing" Muara said "thanks, i know this dress is the one" we done the modelling shots and no one was seeing them until after my wedding.

We brought the dress and we dropped it off at the hotel Mum, Muara, Jade and Sam are staying at, as i was going to be getting ready there. Niall hasnt seen his mother since we both left Ireland. When we got in i shouted out to Niall "NIALL WE ARE HOME" and the next thing i heard is Nialls footsteps and then being squeshed into a hug "where is the dress i want to see this dress" he said. "oh yeah hi mum, hi Niall, i missed you, oh son i missed you too" Muara said from behind me.

I giggled "sorry mum. Hi mum i missed you" he said hugging her and picking her up and spinning her around "hi sweetie i missed you too, and to answer your question about the dress, the day you see that dress is the day you say i do" she said "i do...... now can i see the dress?" he asked.

"You'll see it in one week i promise and plus its bad luck to see the dress before the wedding day" i said pecking his lips.

*Wedding day*

Nialls pov

So nervous right now, we are getting married outside and luckily it is a really nice summers day, the sun is out and the sky is blue. Behind where the priest will be standing is a massive waterfull/fountain that is huge it is so pretty and the perfect back ground. We had a Arch above where we will be standing decorated with white roses, There are about 100 chairs covered in a bright white sheet with baby blue ribbon tied around, i white rub leading from where she gets out of the limo and walks up the isle to the Alter.

I am wearing a smart black tux, with a baby blue tie with a white rose in my pocket. All the boys are earing a black tux with a black tie and a red rose, so i will stand out as i have different colours.

I still havent seen her dress. We have got a professional photographer to take the photos at our wedding and some of them will be used for the magazing she works for.

Its time,everyone is in position waiting for, the bridesmaids have al walked down the isle and the music started for Jessica and her father, he stepped out of the car and helps her out, i saw her and she looked absolutely breathtaking.

Her long blonde hair lightly curled to perfection, her make up natural, and has more mascara than usual that makes the colour of her eyes pop out. The beautiful dress that hugs her down to her hips and then flairs out into a long train, the baby blue lace staitching on her chest that blends in well with the whie dress.

*time skip*

"i do" i said "i do" Jessica said, now we are married she has a ring on her finger and i have one on myn. We had our first kiss as man and wife and we said i love you to eachother for the first time as man and wife.

We arrived at the massive hall that our reception is being help from.

The chairs the same from the wedding with the table covered in a baby blue cloths with the plates and napkins white and the white and blue flowers in a vase at the middle of each table. The table for me and her with our parents and groomsmen and bridsemaid at the front of the dance floor, with the rest of the tables surrounding the dance floor, the white and blue sheets hanging from the ceiling weaving inbetween the other peices.

The room lightly lighted with flashing lights and the lights above set dim to set a nice relaxing romantic feel around the room. 

"will everybody give it up as for the first time ever Niall and Jessica dance as a married couple" the DJ spoke as we walked onto the dance floor, hand in hand. We dance for half the song until the boys started to chant "kiss kiss kiss" and soon everyone else joined in and we both giggled as we leant in a passionately kissed whilst we danced together.

"I love you Mrs Horan" i whispered in her ear "i love you too Mr Horan" she whispered back "and soon we will have baby Horan" she whispered "are you telling me your pregnant?" i asked "no but i will probably after tonight" she whispered teasingly in my ear. "Good because i cant wait and neither can our parents" i said "neither can i, i have alsways loved children escpecially babys" she said and we kissed again still swaying a long to the music.

A/N- there you go folks!

DONT WORRY ITS NOT THE END AT ALL!!

loads more to go yet!

Haha dont forget to vote and comment and follow me and i will follow you back :)

see ya :)