Chapter 29

Jessica's pov

The triplets are now 4 years old and i finally after over a 6 months of trying got pregnant again and me and Niall had a beautiful baby girl who we named Annabelle, who is now just over a year old. That 6 months trying to hve one was really upsetting, everytime the test showed negative was devastating, but we didn't give up.

The triplets start school next year which is scary. These years have gone so quicky its unbelievable. Today its mine and Niall's 5 year anniversary. The last 5 years have honestly been incredible, amazing. I would never change it for the world. I am so glad and thankful for my parents for arranging this, because honestly i can't see my life without them with me. 

"Mumma?" Annabelle asked "yes sweetie?" i replied "when Dadda coming home?" she asked sadly. "Soon baby i promise" i told her "i miss him mumma" she told me "me too" i said kissing her forehead cuddling her into my sides. Niall has been away for 2 months on tour since they are still going as strong as ever, he comes home in two weeks. This is only the second time he has been on tour since we had Annabelle. The triplets are used to it but it doesn't mean they don't miss him but they understand that its their daddys job. Their tours have calmed down since they all have famillies. Lou and El had another baby and this time it was a boy who they named James. 

 Sam and Josh had twins and they name them Rachel and Ryan, Jade and Harry had a baby boy called Tommy A year ago and they just had another baby which is a girl called Darcy, Zayn and Perrie have two baby girls Roxy was born a little before Tommy and then had recently had another baby girl Amy. Liam and Autum have a 6 month old baby called Luke. 

All the kids get on great. Saddie loves helping me out with Annabelle, the boys are incredibly close and they are really protective over Saddie, and Annabelle. They love playing football with their dad and Uncles. The girls love coming shopping with me and their Aunties especially Saddie, since Annabelle is still only young. 

Niall's pov

Bein on tour when i have a wife and four kids at home is hard but its my job and i love it. Luckily we don't have as much tours now other wise it would be a lot harder staying away from them. I told Jess that i won't be coming home for two weeks but really i am on a plane ride now to go home to see my family. I can't wait to see my kids. Jess non stop texts me about how Annabelle keeps asked when i am coming home because she misses me, it breaks my heart. Occassionally she texts me about the triplets but they are used to it and understand why i am away when i am.

Paps are still following us around but not as bad. Fans have been layed back, some still come up to us but we don't get mobbed, its nice to go out and not have to fight through a crowd. Its amazing how they are still buying our albums and tour tickets. 6 years is a long time, and i am so glad we are still going strong in this band.

Me and the lads are mucking around on the jet since we have another hour before we land. "I hope i haven't missed anything too important, i hope he hasn't started talking yet i want to hear his first word" Liam said "I know how you feel mate, i had to leave Darcy she is about 4 months old now" Harry said "Same with Amy except she is about 5 months" Zayn added. "I'm glad i didn't miss any first words or stuff with my lot" i said "same i was lucky that we weren't on tour when they did" Louis said.

"Anyway Perrie and Autum and Jade would have told you if anything happned so you probably haven't missed anything except maybe them started to crawl. But its when they start to walk that you don't wanna miss" i said "guess so" they all said. I remember when i used to worry that i had missed them speaking for the first time or walking and stuff like that.

A/N - Sorry i haven't updated in a while.

So what did everyone think of 1DDay yesterday?

Please Vote and Comment.

Only one chapter and the epilogue left.

Thanks

Follow me and i will follow back 

Bye

Chloe xx