Chapter 11

Jessica's pov

I do kinda like  Harry though but its not like i can do anything, i have to marry his best mate. I was in the kicthen and i felt a pair of arms go round my waist, it was Harry 'what you cooking?' he asked 'some food' i teased and he giggled and pecked my lips oh man i wish it wasnt a peck. i turned back around and focused on the bacon and eggs that were in the frying pan. He still had his arms wrapped around my waist until they were cooked then he let go and sat at the table, i dished all of the food onto the plates and yelled 'BREAKFAST IS READY' i took myn and Harrys and sat down next to him at the table, Nall came into the kitchen followed by the others, he looked kinda .....hurt. i dont know, i finished eating my breakfast and stood up, i placed my dish in the sink and walked up stairs i went over to the closet and then heard the door close, i turned around to meet Harrys lips on myn, i kissed back and he licked my bottom lip for entrance, i opened my mouth slightly and his tongue explored my mouth. After 5 minutes we broke apart out of breath and i pecked hs lips before taking my clothes for the day into the bathroom.

After my shower i slid on my dark wash skinny jeans with a yellow and orange tie dye crop top, i dried my hair and let it fall into the waves as i brush my hair, leaving my hair as it was i put on mascara and eye liner, i stepped out of the bathroom and walked down to the living room, where everyone was i smiled and looked at Harry who had a cheeky smile on his face as he winked at me without anyone else seeing, i walked over to the couch and opened my laptop instantly recieving a skype call, 'JADE, SAM, JOSH' i screamed as i saw my best friends facing appear on the screen 'Jessie we miss you' they all chorused 'i miss you too' i said pouting, 'we are coming to visit again in a couple of weeks' Josh 'omg really??!!' i asked 'yup' Sam said 'omg yay' i squeled i looked up and everyone was laughing at my excitement 'how is everyone?' Jade asked 'ask them yourself' i said and turned it around 'hey guys' Niall said to them, wow first time he spoke this morning 'hey guys how are you?' Jade asked 'Amazing' Harry answered and looked up at me 'good' everyone else answered 'why you so happy Harry?' Josh asked 'no reason' he answered still smiling 'oh and guys thats El, Perrie and Dani, i said and the girls waved 'hello' 'i'm Josh' Josh said 'Im Sam' Sam said 'Im Jade' Jade said and the girls chorused a hi i turned the laptop back around to me 'so anything happened since we have been gone?' Josh asked 'urm not that i can think of' i answered smiling as i looked up at Harry and then back to the laptop 'oh right and Jess i am going to phone you later' Jade said 'oh right ok' i said 'well we better go so bye everyone' Sam said 'bye' we all screamed and hung up, i put my laptop down and my phone started ringing, it was Jade. 'Be back in a bit Jades calling' i said and walked out of the room and up stairs 'hello' i said 'whats going on?' she asked 'huh what are you talking about/' i asked confused 'right well by skyping you i saw that you and Harry were opsite each other and when you faced the camrea at them Harry looked up at you and when you faced it back round and asked if anything has happened and you said nothing you looked up at him, so explain' she said , oh crap i wonder if anyone else saw that 'urm well last night we were drunk and kissed and then fell asleep on the sofa and this morning we may of kissed again' i answered in almost a whisper 'Jess yur supposed to be marrying his best friend' Jae whisper screamed 'i know but its not like i had a choice to marry him and we arent even actually together remember so its not like i am cheating' i said 'yeah but you do realise this is going to get super messy, like Jess they get followed everywhere you cant do anything with Harry without getting ccused of cheating' Jade said 'i know and i really dont know what to do Jade, i just wish that my parents never made me do this and my life can go make to plainand simple and non f*cked up' i said honestly sighing at the end. 'i know Jess i know but whatever you and Harry are doing its got to stop, i mean it Jess or it is seriosly going to get more f*cked up' she said 'i know' i said sadly 'i have to go now, just remember what i said' Jade said 'ok bye' i said and hung up, i managed to have locked myself in the guest room whilst on the phone, i stayed in the room and collapsed on the bed and screaming into the pillow. I stayed there for a while until my phone started ringing it was mum. 'Hello' i answered 'hi darling how are you?' she asked 'fine mum how are you' i asked 'i'm good i have to tell you something' she said and i started to panik she hasnt spoke to me since i left and now she has something to tell me 'what is it?' i asked 'a package should arrive soon and tonight i know the boys have an interview and you will tell everyone the big news' she answered 'let me guess in the package there is an engagement ring and my the big news you mean tell the world i am getting married in about 4 months' i said 'yes darling' she answered 'ok bye' i said hanging up just as the doorbell went... great 'ILL GET IT' i screamed and ran down the stairs an opened the front door 'Miss Jessica?' he asked 'yup' i answered and he handed me a tiny box 'sign here' he said and i did and he walked away i shut the front door and walked into the living room with everyone else i sat down 'whats that?' Niall asked 'what do you think oh and gues what i have to go to your interview tonight and we have to tell the whole bloody world' i snapped getting even more annoyed. 'oh right' he said looking down i opened the box and saw a silver cut ring with a beautiful diamond, with crystals around it 'well atleast she got a decent ring' i said and slipped in on my wedding finger 'omg et me see let me see' the girls squeled i put my hand out and they gasped 'wow she has good taste in jewellery' El explaimed 'its beautiful' Perrie said 'wow' was all Dani could get out, i smiled slightly at their reactions. 'well let us see it then' Louis said and i stood up and walked over to the couch and showed them, Harry has a look of hurt on his face which made me feel bad, 'it is a nice ring' Louis said Niall just nodded as i went and sat back down again.

I am now getting ready for this god damn interview ehh, i dont want to go. Harry hasnt spoke to me since i got the ring, which has upset me. I added my Blacks heels and White blazer to my outift and topped up my make up, and Straightened my hair, i made my way back down the stairs to be met with everyone ready to go. None of us spoke on the way there and i just want this to me over and done with. We arrived at the studio and i got out, Niall put his arm around me and i plastered the biggest fake smile on my lips as we walked past all the screaming fans and Papz. Niall kissed my cheek and i pretended to giggle. We entered the building and the boys went to the dressing room to get ready whilst i stayed behind with the girls. I went on my phone and looked through twitter and facebook. i got bored and closed the apps down as the boys walked through and motionaed for us to get up. Me and the girls sat on the side lines while the the boys walked out after being introduced onto live tv with a huge audience there as well. I blanked the questions until one of them popped 'so whats new then?' the interviewer asked 'urm well i have some news' Niall said with a grin on his face 'what is it Niall?' they asked 'well me and Jessica are engaged' Niall announced 'is she here today?' they asked asked and he nodded and i was lead on stage by a stage crew member 'ahh Jessica its so lvely to meet you' they said 'you too' i said sitting next to Niall whilst his arms are wrapped around my waist and a fake smile is resting on my lips 'lets have a look at this ring then' she said and i showed her the ring and she gasped 'thats one amazing ring' she said and i giggled as the camera zoomed in on my ring 'sure is' i said.

After the interview we all went home i walked straight up to the guest room and locked the door, a while later there was knocking at the door 'Jess let me in please' Harry's voice sounded through the door i opened it and locked it behind him the look of hurt still rests in his eyes and he looked a little angry as well. 'Jess what the hell is your problem?!' He screamed oh great just what i need a fight...