Chapter 19

Niall's Pov

Jessica is now 5 months pregnant and can barely walk, luckily management postponed the tour for another 10 months so i could help and look after Jess, as she cant really get out of bed. Jade, Sam and Josh have visited her for a week since they last went home.

He food cravings are hilarious she asked me to get her some chicken with chocolate sauce, and then marshmallows with ketchup (tomato sauce). She doesnt complain though, she just carrys on eating it as though it is a normal thing to eat.

I can tell she is bored, well wouldn't you if you was stuck in a bed all day with nothing to do?!  I have layed down with her most of the time, the boys always come round to brighten the mood, which helps a lot. 

Everyone knows Jess apprechiates it but i know that she just cant wait for them to be born so she can walk around and actually go out. The only time she goes out is when we have a scan which is once a month. Our parents came to visit last week which was interestingly painful.

All week we spoke about the babies, and both of them warned me not to stress her out, which i haven't. She has her bath every night with candles, to help her relax. 

Jessica's pov.

Laying in bed is so boring, i knew this would happen when i found out but still. It is painfully boring, Niall has been sweet though, running me a bath every night, making me food, getting all my food cravings.

Even the boys have been round at least once every other day. Our parents were here last week which was absolutely torture. I may love my parents but sometimes they can be so anoying. I think Niall felt the same way to be honest.

Right now i am sitting on the sofa, of course Niall had to help me down the stairs. I am cuddled into his chest as we watch some comedy films. Niall has made sure i am relaxed all of the time and not stressed which is really helpful. I can't lose my babies now, not ever.

The majority of his fans are fine with it, but some are a little annoyed that the tour is postponed but i can't help that. Management are fine, they even come roung sometimes to check that i am fine and to ask if i needed anything.

The boys have helped Niall with the nursery, it has 3 white wood mordern cots, two decorated blue and the other pink, with a changing table in the corner, next to draws with the Nappies, babygrows, wipes, and socks in. Another set of chester draws with the trousers, shorts, tops, skirts and dresses, along with the jumpers and coats. The walls are a light red colour.

"Ni, can you get me some ice cream please?" i asked as i looked up at his face, "course babe what flavour?" he asked "mixed please" i said smiling sweetly at him, i lifted up so he could get of the sofa.

He came back into the living room with two bowls, he obviously fancied some for himself. He sat down and handed me a bowl and a spoon, I rested my bowl on my belly. I find it hilarious, but i always lift it off it case it hurts my babies.

I cuddled back into Niall as we both ate our ice cream.

*Time skip - 8 1/2 months pregnant*

My stomach is huge! My back is killing me, i stay in bed all day, i only get out to change, go toilet, and bath. 2 more weeks, only 2 more weeks left. Then running around after 3 screaming babies. 

I was just sitting up in bed when pains started to shoot through my stomach and i wet myself, no i didnt oh cr*p my waters broke "NIALL" i screamed, he was downstairs getting food. "NIALL GET UP HERE" i screamed again and heard loud stomps up the stairs.

"Babe whats wrong?" he asked rushing over to me. "i-its time, my waters broke" i said nervously, i jinxed myself, when i thought i was going to have 2 more weeks, i guess not. "oh crap, come on, your hospital bag is already in the car" he said.

He helped me to the car and i strapped in, a contraction hit and i wimpered, they hurt a lot! We arrived at the hopsital "wait here i'll go get a wheelcahir. He came back out with the wheelchair and helped me in it.

He pushed me into the hospital with my hospital bag over is shoulder. "urm my wife is having her babies" he said to the receptionist. A nurse came and got Jess, and i followed them into a room.

"Well Jess you are 7 centimeters dialated so you only have a little way to go so hang in there i will be back in soon to check again" she said and left. "AHHHHHH" i screamed as a contraction hit. Niall text the boys, Jade, Sam, Josh and our parents telling them.

Our parents, Jade, Sam and Josh were packing and getting on the next plane here, and the boys were on there way here now.

The boys rushed through the door about ten minutes later. As another contraction hit "AHHHHH I'M GONNA KILL YOU NIALL HORAN" i screamed through the pain. The boys chuckled but with a sympethetic smile.

The nurse came back in and shooed the boys out so she could see how far dialated i was. "Well your 10cm dialated, lets gets these babies out of you" she said and went and got other doctors.

*Time skip*

Two boys and a baby girl, The oldest is a boy and the youngest is a boy. The nurses took them away to clean them up, i just want to hold them now. The boys all came back in, with my parents and Jade, Same and Josh.

"where are my grandchildren?" my mum asked "the nurses are cleaning them up" Niall answered for me, i was too tired, he pecked my forehead and i smiled a tired smile at him.

Just then 3 nurse walked in with 3 babies, two in blue and one in pink. Everyone arwed. "Would you like to hold your children?" she asked me and i nodded, sitting up a bit. She placed a boy in each arm and the girl resting in the middle.

Niall was next to hold them. He held the eldest boy first, he had Niall's bright blue eyes, with light brown hair. Looking like a mini Niall. The girl had his eyes with my natuarally blonde hair. And the boy had my green eyes with naturally blonde hair. A mini boy version of me. 

After everyone had a hold, they were sent out so me and Niall could think of names. Once we had they all came in "So what have you names them?" they asked, i had the youngest boy and the girl in my arms whilst Niall held the eldest. 

"There names are....."

A/N - Hey guys.

Nice Cliffhanger for you.

Name ideas would help, so just comment some and i will see what names are best.

Please vote and comment.

Follow me and i will follow back.

Keep reading.

Bye...

Chloe........... x