Chapter 18

Niall's Pov.

I called for an ambulance straight away. I can't believe what just happened, the ambulance turned up and i told them what had happened.

We got to the hospital and took her away from me, they wouldn't let me go with them. I sit here alone in the waiting room to hear some news about my wife and babies. I still haven't processed the thought of having three children. Jess will be looking after them most of the time, as me and the boys would be on tour.

I suppose she would of needed me last night, she probably knew that she would be raising them a lot on her own.

I have been sitting here for over 2 hours now, not moving just thinking, are my children dead? is my wife ok? why was she bleeding? i have heard a lot that they bleed when they are having a miscarridge, what if i have lost my children? i can't think that, i felt tears trickle down my face and the thought of losing my unborn children.

"Mr Horan?" a voice called i looked up towards the doctor, i stood up and nodded my head. "Jess is fine, and the babies are fine as well, but you have to be extra careful, try to keep Jess calm, luckily we managed to save them before it was too late. She collapsed and was bleeding because of stress, now the paramedics told me you two had an arguement before she collapsed correct?" he asked "yeah, we found out yesterday that we were having triplets and i couldn't handle it so i went to talk to the lads for help, but when i got back this morning she was angry at me and we argued" i said sighing at the end.

"well for hers and the babies sake, keep her calm reasure her, because she cant afford to be stressed other wise the next time you could lose your children" he said "can i see her?" i asked and he nodded, i followed him to Jess' room, and walked in to see her lying there asleep on the hospital bed.

I walked over and sat in the chair, i lefted her hand and intwined her fingers with mineand gently placed a kiss to the back of her hand. Her eyes fluttered open and the gesture. "Niall have we l-lost them?" she asked, i shook my head no "no baby we haven't, the doctors saved them just in time. But you have to remember to stay calm, and not be stressed ok? i will be with you ok, every step of the way. I promise, they can hold off the tour until our babies are a couple months old" i told her and she smiled "you would do that for me?" she asked and i nodded "of course i would babe, i love you and these babies, it may have been a shock but the thought of losing them kills me" i said "thank you" she said and i pecked her lips.

*3 months Pregnant*

Jessica's pov

Niall kept his word, he asked managment and told the the situation, and they agreed, the tour is now going to start when the tripets are 5 months old. Which i am happy about, he has kept me calm, running me baths every night. I have gotten a lot bigger. you can tell i am having triplets, there is no doubt about it.

My back is already starting to hurt, and i can't bear the thought of when i get further along and they get bigger and heavier, i think i will be bed bound, and have to stay in bed except when going to the toilet of course.

Niall has been a babe, getting me what i need, and making sure i am comfortable. He has been making me breakfast lunch and dinner. I can't wait till i have these babies, with Niall going to be there for the first 5 months helping me is amazing and i cant wait for our family to be whole and to have our babies join us in the real world.

We have a scan in two weeks to find out the sex, of the babies, i hope to atleast have both a boy and a girl atleast.I want 2 boys and one girl. but i will be happy with it either way. I just love my children and i can't wait till they are born.

*Two weeks later, the day of the scan*

*Still Jessica's pov*

Sitting in the waiting room of the doctrs office waiting to be called in to find out the genders. "What are you hoping for babe?" Niall asked me "two boys and a girl, but i dont care as long as they are all healthy. "I want two boys and a girl so the boys can protect the girl" Niall sighed happily.

"Mr and Mrs Horan?" the doctor called and we stood up, following her into the room. "Ok if you roll your top up and lay down" she said and i followed, climbig onto the bed and lifting my top so it rests on the top of my belly. "this is going to be cold" she warned and put the jelly on my stomach which i giggled at, it gets me every time.

We heard 3 heartbeats, and i smiled knowing they were fine. "Do you want to know the genders?" she asked as i stared at my babies on the screen we both nodded "ok..... Congratulations, your having two boys and a little girl" she said and my smile grew bigger at the thought of having what both Niall and i hoped for.

A/N - i am soooooooo so soooo so sorry i havenmt updated in forever.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote and comment.

Follow me and i will follow you back. I promise.

Thanks 

Chloe x