Chapter 21

Niall's pov

I woke up to the babies cries, I looked to the side to see it empt Jess must already be tending to one of the babies. It was 8am and we had already woke up 5 times during the night for either a cuddle, change or to be fed.

I walked into the nursery to see Jess with Noah and feeding him, Jackson was screaming in his cot and Saddie was whimpering. I picked Jackson up and started rocking him to quieten him down. He was hungry so I gave him a bottle, once he had stopped screaming Saddie had stopped whimpering and was just laying in her cot with her eyes open. She is very patient and quiet unlike the boys who are very loud and impatient.

After Jess had finished feeding Noah she picked up Saddie and fed her. "Remember the boys and our family are round today" I reminded her "I know, once you have fed Jackson to take a shower and then once your ready come watch he babies whilst I get ready yeah?" She asked "sure" I said burping Jackson.

After I had showered and got ready I walked into the nursery to see Jess rocking Saddie. "You'll be ok right?" She asked placing Saddie in her cot "yes babe now go get ready" I said slapping her bum. Noah started crying and it was a clear sign for his nappy to be changed, I might as well get him dressed as well. I picked him and and went to the drawers. I grabbed a clean nappy, vest, some baby joggers, socks and a green polo shirt.

Half way through changing Noah, Jackson started whimpering. I quickly but carefully Changed Noah and placed back in his cot. I grabbed Jackson and picked out the same clothes for him as I did Noah but with a Blue polo shirt. Once I had done I picked him up and placed him back down in his cot. I picked Saddie up and carefully changed her nappy and put a vest on her, with some cute pink joggers and a white top that says 'Daddy's Princess' she looked adorable. I had my joggers on as well and I laid another pair of my joggers out for Jess to out on.

Jess came into the nursery when she was ready, she was wearing the joggers I gave her and a vest top and one of my hoodies. I picked Saddie and Noah up and Jess picked up Jackson, we carried them down the stairs and placed them in the huge Moses basket in the living room.

After a couple of hours the doorbell went off, I got up and opened it to find both mine and Jessica's parents "hi guys come in" I said and moved out the way. We walked into the living room to we Jess pacing up and down rocking Jackson in her arms.

"He started crying, he just needed a cloudless since he has been fed and changed twice today and its still before lunch time" she said and smiled "how are they" May asked "they are fine got us up 5 times last night" I said "how you both feeling this morning?" Mum asked "tired" me and Jess said at the same time.

About half hour later the doorbell rung again and the boys and there girlfriends and Jade, Sam and Josh was here. Everyone sat down in the living room. Our mums insisted that they feed the babies and change their nappies to give us a break. We have been home not ever for 24 hours and we are knackered. Good job the tour was postponed otherwise Jess wouldn't of been able to cope.

Everyone got a cuddle with them and soon s ought they all left. It was time for dinner, we decided to order something as we were too tired to make something. We went with pizza and just got a large cheese pizza. We fed and changed the babies and then out them to bed. We went to bed ourselves.

*the babies are a month old*

Jessica's pov

The babies are a month old today and have grown but not a lot, they are starting to smile at things now. They sleep longer which is great for me and Niall, we only wake up about twice in the night. 4 months until we both go back to work, I already spoke with my boss and manager and they both said the babies could come with me to shoots until they are old enough to go to day care.

I have started going tithe gym to get rid of my baby fat, which so far is working as my tummy is starting to get how it was before I got pregnant. I got tithe gym for 2 hours every night. Niall says he doesn't mind because he gets to spend some alone time with his babies before he goes back on tour for 3 not us straight. It will be hard but it's not like he will miss anything. They won't start talking, walking or crawling until after one years old. He won't miss heir birthday either.

I will miss him though, but I still have Jade, Sam and Josh, who last week announced that they are moving to England in 2 months, they found a university here that has the same course that they were studying and are transferring there. Which is great because I can see my 3 bestest friends ever more. I can't wait. They leave next week to go home and sort some of there things out. Our parents both left last week to go back to Ireland.

Today me and Niall are taking the babies on a walk round the park. We have a pram that fits them all in, we took a blanket so we could sit down at some point.

We left the house and made our way to the park. We walked around the park for a while until we found a nice quiet spot to sit down. I laid the blanket out and got the 3 upside down U shaped pillows to the babies could lay and rest there head supportively.

We sat there for a while, the ice cream can came so Niall ran and got us an ice cream with a flake. We sat there and ate our ice cream talking about the different things. After than we placed the children back in the pram and headed home.

The paps hadn't got a photo of the babies yet and they are dying to see them, so Niall's management arranged an interview for us tomorrow as it was time they saw. I was nervous but I knew we needed this.

The nest morning I woke up and the other side of the bed was empty, I heard Niall singing and saw all my babies on the floor. Niall was laying flat on the floor, Saddie was laying on his chest and the two boys were in his arms. He was singing little things to them and it was adorable, I snapped a photo of them and Niall finally noticed I was here. "Morning babe" he said " morning" I replied " you think you could grab Saddie off my chest?" He asked and I smiled and nodded, I picked her up "morning baby girl" I cooed kissing her forehead.

I placed Saddie in her cot and picked Noah up "hey baby" I cooed kissif his forehead as well. I done the same with Jackson before helping Niall off of the floor. I kissed his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck as his wrapped around my waist.

After I got ready into a white vest top and a pink floral skirt, I out a light thick brown belt around my waist were the vest top is tucked in and a pair of black flats, my hair was in loose curls and my make up was natural. Niall was dressed in some tanned chinos and grey/blue short sleeves top and white Nike airs.

Saddie was wearing a cute floral sun dress with some white baby TOMS, they boys were wearing some jeans, Noah was wearing a black short sleeved too and Jackson was wearing a brown short sleeved top. They were both wearing baby converse.

We left for the interview. When we arrived we got the babies out with the car seats and blankets over them. We walked inside and met the host, she was a women who I would say was in her early 40's, her name was Audrey.

"Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, now we have some more guests, teenagers this is the time, one of the young lads from the world famous boy band One Direction it's Niall Horan and his Wife Jessica Horan and their children" she introduced and we walked out on stage.

I was carrying Noah whilst Niall was carrying Saddie and Jackson. "Hello guys how are you?" Audrey asked "fine thank you" I replied sitting down with Noah on my lap resting in my arms.

"That's good so Introduce us to these little angels" she said "well Niall is holding Jackson and Saddie and I am Holding Noah" I said and Niall nodded "so how old are they?" She asked and this time Niall answered "they were a month old yesterday" "I see so Jess how are you feeling?" She asked and the attention turned towards me "we'll I think the first week for both of us was difficult and tiring, but I know that wouldn't have been about to do it without Niall helping me as well" I answered.

"So he has been helping with night duties and nappy changes and feeding?" She asked "yeh, he helps a lot" I replied "so how does your boss find this, because your a model correct?" She asked "yeah, I think my manager and boss are fine with it, I am going back to start shooting again in 4 months when Niall goes on tour, the babies will sometimes come down to the shoot and my manager who is a parent herself said she will keep an eye on them for me" I answered.

"The paps have caught you a few times going to the gym" she said "I go to the gym two hours a night, as it is normal for a women to still have baby fat after she gives birth" I replied. "Ok. So Niall how are you going to be being away from your wife and children for 3 months straight?" She asked.

"I think it will be difficult especially as my children will only be 5 months and no father would want to miss part off their life but I know that I won't miss their first birthday or the first time the walk, crawl or talk which I am happy about, but I know I can always phone and text and FaceTime to check up in everything" he answered "how have the boys been with the babies?" She asked him "the guys have been amazing, they are thrilled and come round to check on them regularly they are already spoiling them to toys they can't play with until they are older" Niall answered with a chuckle.

"Ok well you heard it here first, we have run it of time but bank you so much for coming in and introducing us to these angels" Audrey said "thanks for having us" I said standing up on stage.

When we finally reached home we put them to bed as they had fallen asleep halfway the ought the interview. Me and Niall collapsed on the sofa and turned the TV on enjoying the little time or silence we can get.

A/N- Hey guys.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while

Please vote and comment.

I will update when this story has 1k

Thanks peeps....

Bye......

Chloe....... X