Chapter 23

Jessica's pov

The babies are now 5 months old, Niall is leaving for tour tomorrow and its also my first day back at work. Its going to be difficult being away from Niall for 3 months straight as ever since i turned 18 which was over a year ago we have practically been with each other every day. Its the beggining of April so Niall will be back June/July. We don't know the exact date and day they are coming home yet. We wont until 3 weeks before.

The babies will start crawling in a bout 2 months which is going to make it harder for me. Jade is living in the guest room at the moment. Sam is going to be staying round every weekend to help out. Josh will be visiting every other day after Uni. Right now i am helping Niall pack. Jade is watching the kids, well waiting for one of them to start crying, as they are all asleep right now. Me and Niall have only one more case to pack and its done.

After we had finished packing we layed down and cuddled on the bed. This is what i am going to miss. Just cuddling when ever we feel like it. His random kisses through out the day. Just him here with me. Him sometimes singing me to sleep when i can't get back to sleep.

"I am going to make dinner babe" i said pecking his lips and standing up "alright" he said and i walked down the stairs into the kitchen. I got some Chips and Chicken nugets out of the freezer. The babies are now off  baby pot food and are now starting to eat proper food. They are teething at the moment and are in pain. They still eat their food though. I cooked enought food for the 6 of us. I cooked up some beans as well.

Once dinner was done, i called up to Jade and Niall. Niall came down with Saddie and Noah in his arms and Jade carried Jackson down. They placed them in theit high chairs. I put there plates on their tray thing. I fed Saddie, Niall fed Noah and Jade fed Jackson. We all ate our own food as well. We still give them a bottle of milk at night time. They have mushed Bananas for breakfast. For lunch they have a bottle.

After everyone had finished dinner i cleared the plates and we all went and sat in the living room we put the babies in their play pen and watched TV. "You have Uni tomorrow dont you Jade?" i asked "yeah Same is picking me up at 8" she answered "I have to be at work by 10 so i will probably get up at 7 to get the babies ready, get them and myself fed and then off to work we go" i said "The bus will be here at 9 to pick me up in the morning" Niall said "Looks like we are all getting up early" i said and snuggled closer to him.

"I'm going to my house and hang out with Sam, give you lot some space before he leaves"Jade said getting up "thanks Jade" i said and she nodded before heading out. "what do you want to do babe?" Niall asked "cuddle" i said in a baby voice, he just chuckled "we can do that, but how about we watch a film" he suggested and i nodded, he went on Netflix and picked out The proposal. I loved this film.

After watching a couple of films, Jade returned home. "I think i am going to bed now" i said and everyone agreed, i picked up my baby boys and Niall carried Saddie into the nursery. We put them in their cots, we kissed them goodnight, turned on the monitor and walked into our room. After changing and getting ready for bed, we both climbed in and cuddled.

Not long after that, Niall started singing Little Things in my ear. I grabually fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up the next morning by my alarm, i only got up once last night, Jackson is the only one that wakes up during the night now, and luckily his brother and sister stay sleeping. Niall never woke up so i assume he was in a deep sleep. It didnt bother me though. I woke Niall up "babe wake up, we all have to get ready" i whispered in his ear. I kissed his lips and they slowly started moving with mine so i pulled away. His eyes opened "morning babe" he said.