Chapter 8

Jessica's pov

The next day i woke up on the coach, why am i always sleeping on the couch, its like my bed, ever since i moved here i have slept on the couch. I opened my eyes to an emtpy room, i slowly got up and went into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of smoothie, i had work tody at 1pm which is in a couple of hours, i made my way upstairs and grabbed my laundry i put them in the wash and went down and made some eggs and bacon, for everyone like i said i am going to try getting on with Niall and being nicer. when breakfast was cooked i walked to the bottem of the stairs 'IF YOU WANT FOOD WAKE THE HELL UP NOW' i screamed up the stairs and walked back into the kitchen plating up a couple seconds later i heard footsteps on the stairs and then my three best friends and Niall all walked in and grabbed a plate. We all ate in silence 'oh i have work today so you can do whatever' i said to Jade, Sam and Josh. 'oh right first day?' Sam asked 'yup first day so excited' i squeled in excitement. I ran up stairs after putting my plate in the sink and took a shower. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and walked into the main room where all my clothes were, i walked in and saw Niall sitting on the bed tapping his phone not noticing me, i opened my closet and picked out light wash short shorts, a baby pink crop top and it was a nice day out so i didnt bother with a jacket or cardigon, i grabbed clean underwear and bra and caught Niall staring at me, i rolled my eyes and walked back into the bathroom, i put all my clothes on and dried my hair, i curled it and put a little bit of hairspray on, i put on my make up just a little mascara and eye liner, i will probably have someone do my make up at the shoot anyway. 

I arrived at the shoot and it was an big filled with bright green grass with some random groups of daisys scattered across the feild. the camera's were all set up and i walked over to my boss 'Jessica how are you dear?' Kelly asked 'i'm fine how are you?' i asked 'i'm good. how is that boyfriend of yours?' she asked hinting at Niall 'yeah hes fine' i answered 'ok well lets get you to make up & Hair and then to wardrobe' she stated leading me to the make up set up. 'This is Rachel, she will be your make up and hair artist all the time so whatever shoot, Rachel will be doing your make up and hair' Kelly introduced 'Hi, i'm Jess its nice to meet you' i said 'you too, well lets get started on make up then' she said as i sat in the chair and she started on my make up we chatted about random things throughout, she put on some face powder that was just right for my skin tone, she used a light pink blush, Liquid eye liner for my eyelids and and eye liner pencil for the bottem and coated my eye lashes in more mascara. She put a daisy chain headband on my head and i headed towards wardrobe, they handed me a flower print summers dress, that was tight around my chest and flared out to just abovemy knee, some white wedges and a pair of sunglasses, i laid down in the feild and made my pose that i was directed to do, i then sat up and leaning on my arms like i was sunbathing. 

Nialls pov

I called all the boys over to hang out, Jade, Sam and Josh all went and ventured around London, they asked if i wanted to go but i said no, i wasnt up for it. Me and the boys have been playing FIFA for a good 4 hours when the front door goes, Jess walks in with a different outfit on and another bag, i assume filled with her clothes from this morning, 'hey guys' she said, someone seems happy 'how was the shoot?' i asked pausing the game 'good, tiring though' she answered 'how the hell is modeling tiring?' Harry asked 'well, every ten minutes you have wardrobe change and then different make up, and then i have to do thoasands of different poses and stand like that for a couple of minute so they get shots from the different angles' she said coming and collapsing on the sofa 'yeah thats sounds like so much effort' Zayn retorted 'yeah because singing on a stage is so much effort as well' she snickered 'it is actually' I said she just scoffed and left it as that. She walked into the kitchen and i assumed she was making dinner, i heard a couple of bangs and then she walked back in 'where are Jade, Sam and Josh?' she asked 'oh they went out like ages ago and they were going to venture around London' i answered turning back to the game of FIFA and up paused it. 'oh ok' she said and walked back into the kitchen.

1 hour later and we was still playing FIFA 'when you boys finally decide to stop playing FIFA there is dinner in the kitchen' she said popping her head through the door 'what is it?' Harry asked 'taco's and chips' she answered and Harry immediatly legged it into the kitchen and Jess chuckled slightly which is the first time i have seen her chuckle sober. we all made our way to the kitchen to see a massive bowl of chips and a 2 large plates full of Taco's 'i am surprised you actually made dinner for everyone why the change why you being so nice all of a sudden?' Harry questioned 'because i figured you are going to be around a lot and it is easier to live with without arguing with 5 teenage boys' she answered stuffing some chips on her plate and heading into the living room, the rest of us in tow. 'Right ok then well i think we should play 20 questions to get to know you as we know nothing about you except that your stubborn and are a model and your irish' Louis said 'urm sure' she answered.

'Full name?'

'Jessica Rumley'

'Age and birthday?'

'18 and 20th september'

'favourite colour?'

'baby blue'

'favoutire movie?'

'The odd life of timothy green'

'favourite tv show?'

'Miranda, Mrs browns boys or the big bamg theory'

'favourite artist?'

'Ed sheeran definatly'

'favourite song?'

'Small bump'

'siblings?'

'none'

'favourite restaurant?'

'nandos'

'Favourite ice cream flavour?'

'Vanilla'

'school grades?'

'C-A*'

'did you go to prom?'

'yes i was prom queen'

'Dogs or cats?'

'Cats'

'twitter or facebook?'

'Twitter'

'instruments?'

'I used to play guitar'

and the questions went on like that, she then asked us the same questions and we all answered apart from the stuff she knows about me. It nwas about 7pm when the other 3 got home. The boys went home around 11pm and once again Jess fell aslee on the couch. I went upstairs brushed my teeth and went to bed.