Chapter Twenty: The Aerynator

"So, you're the Aerynator now?" Joven asks. "Can we call you that? Like in videos?"
"I mean, I guess," I say. "I don't see why not. You all have nicknames."
"The Aerynator!" Lasercorn exclaims. "Almost as cool as Lasercorn."
"Almost?" I ask pretending to be offended.
"Yeah," he says. "Lasercorn is definitely better."
I create my YouTube channel under the name TheAerynator. Lasercorn looks over my shoulder as I type it out.
"The Aerynator actually sounds kind of sinister, like you're going to kill everyone," he laughs. "It sounds like annihilator."
I laugh at his comparison. "I guess it does, but you picked it," I say. He shrugs with a cheeky smile.
"You should probably film your first video," Lasercorn says. I nod. Lasercorn walks out of my office.
"I don't know what my intro should be," I say to myself. "Hmm."
"Hello, audience," I say. I facepalm. "Too Tobuscus."
"Hey, guys, Aerynator here," I say. I shake my head.
"Sup, bitches," I say. "Too mean."
"What's up, guys, Aerynator here," I say. "Good enough."

"What's up guys, Aerynator here. Yes, I finally have a YouTube channel and I just wanted you guys to know that. No, I'm not leaving Smosh Games or anything like that, but some friends of mine convinced me to make my own YouTube videos and have my own channel. So here it is," I say. "I'll probably do some vlogging, gaming, and probably some challenge videos. So stay tuned," I say. I shut the camera off and start editing. I come up with a better intro. I take an intro from Felix's channel. This is going to be hilarious.
So the video plays Felix's intro, then you see me saying "oops wrong intro." I laugh really hard. Felix is going to love this. I send him a text really quick telling him about my channel and the new video that's going up in a second. He's going to laugh so hard when he sees this.
I post the video and wait for Felix to see it. He texts me after watching the video.
Dude that's genius and hilarious. I'm glad you made a YouTube channel. Are you going to use other YouTuber's intros too?
I quickly text him back before leaving the office.
I'm going to ask other YouTubers if I can use their intros. I don't think they'll care, but I'll still ask.

Later that night, I ask a ton of different YouTubers if I can use their intros for my videos. I only got a few nos, but I got yeahs from Dan, Phil, Felix (obviously), Marzia, Smosh, Smosh Games, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and a couple others.
"I'm so excited," I beam to Ian. He smiles.
"I'm glad you started your own channel," he says. I smile and nod.
"I should go see Matt," I say. "I haven't seen him since before I left." I grab my purse and Ian's keys.
"I'm taking your car," I say.
"When you get back we're going to talk about getting you a car!" Ian calls as I walk out the door. I hop in Ian's car and drive to Matt's apartment. I bound up to the door. I knock on it a few times.
"I'll get it, Matt," a girl says from the other side. A girl stands there. She has sky blue eyes and bleach blond hair. She's wearing one of Matt's baggy Smosh Games t-shirts and a pair of black skinny jeans. She throws her hair over her shoulder.
"What are you doing here?" she asks. I stare at her for a second longer before snapping out of my trance.
"I'm, uh, here to see Matt," I say.
"Who are you?" she asks.
"I'm Matt's friend, Aeryn. We work together," I say.
"Oh yeah. At Smooth Games," she says.
"It's Smosh Games, actually," I correct.
"Yeah, whatever," she says. "Matt, Argon is here to see you," she calls.
"Aeryn," I mumble.
"Argon?" he asks walking to the door. "Oh, Aeryn."
Matt hugs me. "Who's the girl?" I whisper.
"My girlfriend," he says. He releases me. Girlfriend? I was only gone for a week.
"Matt," she whines. "I wanna continue watching the movie."
"Actually, Matt, I wanted to talk to you," I say.
"We can go for a walk, you can tell me about your trip and I can tell you about my interesting week," Matt says. I nod. He gives the blond a quick peck on the lip and we're out the door. We walk down the sidewalk.
"So, what's her name?" I ask.
"That's Rosanna," he says. "We met last week. Lasercorn introduced us. We really hit it off and I got the courage to ask her on a date," he explains. I nod, knowing if I said anything I'd start crying and I didn't want that. "She's really nice, once you get to know her. How was your week?"
I take a deep breath. "I..."
"Aeryn?" he asks. I couldn't continue.
"I... don't feel well," I say. "I should... go home."
He nods. We walk back to his apartment building. I get in my car immediately and drive away from Matt without another word. He told me he loved me and now he's dating a different girl? How could he? And to think I loved him back...