"I DIDNT KILL HIM! I WOULD NEVER! IM NOT LIKE ITACHI! I WOULDN'T KILL SOMEONE FOR NO REASON!"

What in the world?!?

When she arrived downstairs she saw that the only people in the house was her and Sasuke. It seems he was asleep. He sounded like he was having a bad nightmare though. She decided to wake him up and spare him from his horrid dreams.

She shook him roughly seven times before he awoke. He looked around at first, obviously confused about where he was, until in dawned on him where he was. He looked at Sakura and through the darkness she could see his onyx eyes were filled with embarrassment, fear, pain, and sleepiness.

"Are you okay?"

She didn't have a clue what to do. Does she comfort him or leave him alone? She had no idea what she should do for him.

Sasuke was experiencing his nightmares again. He thought that once Itachi was dead they'd stop but it was just the opposite. His brothers last living moments were tattooed in his mind. His bloody, stationary body was etched into his brain; it wouldn't go away.

He was so tired that night that he forgot about his nightmares. Now Sakura was wide awake and was going to ask what happened in his dream.

In his dream he was back in Oto. Every night he unwillingly watched people dying, people starving, people stealing from each other, people always being murdered. It was horrible. He would never forget their screams and faces. They would beg him with their eyes to help them but he didn't. He simply watched along with Orochimaru as crime increased.

But now, recently, Itachi was brought into it. He would just see flashes of the battle. That part of the dream was only for a minute but he seemed like an hour.

Not wanting to tell Sakura what had happened, he turned to his side, facing the couch. He closed his eyes and didn't say anything. After a few moments he heard Sakura sigh, sounding slightly frustrated, and leave for her room.

Sasuke spent the rest of that night awake, unable to find slumber again. Now he saw the images of the dream every time he closed his eyes so he spent the night staring at the side of the couch, thinking.

Upstairs, Sakura too was struggling to fall asleep. What was Sasuke dreaming about? It must have been bad for Sasuke was usually so fearless. And his time with Orochimaru must have hardened his heart even more so to not feel some emotions such as fear.

But Sakura felt so helpless. It would take an idiot to not see that his dreams were hurting him. He was suffering and now she knew that he probably does every night too. She wished to help but couldn't. Maybe she could recommend a pill for him that would help him sleep dreamlessly. The village actually did give those a lot. Some ninja's who return from gory, scarring missions would dream of it every night. So now they sold OTC pills to prevent that.

So maybe that was it. Some horrid life experience was probably haunting him in his mind. Maybe it was his encounter with Itachi. Perhaps that moment haunted him when at sleep.

Whatever it was that was giving him nightmares, she was going to put a stop to it.

£|~¥>~£,£>€,¥,¥€£,£,€,£>,££,€?£¥

"I *punch* AM *kick* NOT *punch* GAY!!!! *kick punch kick*"

Lee was taking his frustration and confusion out on a poor tree as he trained in what he thought was an empty field.

He has been thinking a lot about the subject. Today, in the market, he found himself staring at a cute guy for 5 minutes. He had a short attention span so that was a lot for him.