"I see you're a mummy's boy." I pinched his cheek. He rolled his big brown eyes and shook his head.

"I just call my mum everyday. I'm not a mummy's boy. I'm a bad boy."

"Yes you are." A kissed his lips.

"I love it when you do that." He whispered.

"Do what?"

"When you kiss me first."

"Like this?" I grabbed his cheeks and smashed my lips onto his.

Liam made a 'mhm' sound without interrupting the kiss.

I pulled away with a blush. "So tell me... What were you talking about with your mum?"

"Apparently, Niall and Harry made a Twit-cam and spoiled out that I have a girlfriend. Mum always watch our Twit-cams, therefore she found out and was kind of mad I didn't tell her first. She wants to meet you."

"Ow" I groaned quietly and placed my elbow on the table and rested my cheek on my hand. Liam tilted his head and knitted his eyebrows.

"You don't look so happy. Why?"

I sighed, "I get really awkward when I have to meet my mother-in-laws. This time I'll get triple awkward. She's a mother of a famous singer, and who am I? Just a photographer."

Liam rolled his eyes and let out a loud laugh, "What's wrong with being a photographer? You're one of the famous photographers worldwide! Haven't you seen your own pictures? My mum is not rude, she's very nice. She's not like your mum and dad, your parents are very rude...." Liam added.

I didn't get mad at his comment since it was true. I nodded, "Yeah."

"That night when they kicked me out really hurt." Liam said but then smiled a little, "I'd love to meet them now."

My eyes widen, "Meet my parents? Are you mental?"

My parents are those type of people who are 100% fancy, narcissist, they have a mansion, have millions of money and I know they will be interested in Liam since he's a millionaire too but Liam isn't that type of person, he's like a regular guy and I know my parents will never like that.

"This Monday I want them to come for dinner in my flat. Be our guests."

I faked a laugh, "My parents? Go to your flat? For dinner? With 4 other energetic boys? Are you an idiot, Liam?"

"Harry cooks, Zayn could help me serve the food, Louis will help me on taking Niall away from the food... It's gonna be great."

"Sounds like a disaster."

*

We all sat on the living room floor in front of the fireplace. Harry and Niall decided to make a scary story, they had a mischievously grin plastered on their face. Louis turned off the lights and sat next to Eleanor, wrapping his arms around her. Zayn sat next to them and Perrie was in a fetus position, resting her head on his lap. In my right Liam sat, who pulled me to his chest. "I'm right here if you get scared." Liam whispered near my ear.

To my left was Harry and Niall, they turned on a flashlight to light up their face. It was so dark, we could only see Niall and Harry.

"This is a story about a child, he only had 9 years old." Harry started.

"This is based on real life." Niall added.

"He was standing on front of school waiting for his mum to pick him up. Hours passed and it got dark!" Harry paused and Niall faked a scream. I rolled my eyes. "Then it started raining hard, thundering, and by himself he walled back to his house. When he came in, he was alone. The power was out, and he could hear something around the house. He ran to his bedroom..."

"And then he climbed to his bed, covering with the duvet. He felt something cold on his leg and he turned on the flashlight he always hided on the nightstand for an emergency. When he turned it on, he saw a cold hand gripping on his leg. 'Sorry I forgot about you' the voice of his mother echoed in the room. The boy screamed and the last thing he knew he was being dragged off the bed." Niall finished. That's when the flashlight ran out of battery, making Perrie scream.

Liam and I shared a look like 'Are you kidding me?' I tried to hold back a laugh when I see Eleanor actually shaking. "Let's make this scarier." Liam whispered and I knew what he meant. He held my hand as we stood up carefully not wanting to be noticed and ran upstairs hiding in a closet.

"They'll be so freaked out." I laughed.

"Yeah, woah I'm so scared! The cold hand, hahaha" Liam laughed.

"So what are we going to do while they look for us."

"I know what to do..." His voice was low when he pushed me against the wall. His hand was on the wall, on the side of my head while his other was around my waist. He closed the gap between us, grinding his body to mine and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I'm up for that." My arms were around his neck. Liam smirked and moved his arm to locked the door and turned off the lights, without removing his eyes from mines. I grabbed his collar, seeming needy for another kiss.

I don't know if it was the heat of our bodies or the heating closet that was making us sweat. He pressed his soft lips against mine and licked my bottom lip for entrance, I instantly let him in. Our tongues exploring each other, while Liam little by little crashed me on the wall but I didn't mind. My hormones were going crazy and I wanted more. He licked my neck, biting softly and sucked in my sweet spot making me let out a loud moan. "Careful, you don't want them to find us just yet." He said near my ear, making me feel weak.

Liam could be such a puppy and everything, but when it comes to this he's a bad boy and I like it.

For a moment, Liam stopped kissing me and laughed sheepishly. I tilted my head as I watch him get a shirt that was hanging and put it on his lap and backed away.

"We should stop before we can't control ourselves anymore." Liam said. "I don't want to... just yet." He added, breathing hard.

"Me either but-" I looked to his pants again and understood, "Oh." I bit lip bottom lip and nodded, feeling my chest raise and fall rapidly.

Liam and I walked out of the room, hearing at our mates getting preoccupied. "The cold hand took them away!" Eleanor shouted.

"Oh my God, Niall!" Harry yelled.

"Liam? Francis?" Louis yelled.

"They're walking upstairs." I said. Liam took my hand and ran to Harry's and Louis' bedroom. The door opened. Zayn and Louis walked in, finding us.

"Are you shitting me?!" Louis asked.

"Join us." Liam said.

*

"We lost Zayn, Louis, Liam and Francis!" Niall yelled.

We were still hiding in the bedroom. This was getting boring and decided to reappear.

"Not funny." Eleanor pouted her lips and hugged Louis.

"I'm knackered." Liam yawned.

"Yeah, all what you went through this morning..." Harry trailed off.

"What happened?" Eleanor asked me.

"I'll tell you in the morning." I told her and kissed Liam's lips. "Goodnight."

"Nighty night, babe." He said before we all headed back to our bedrooms.