Finding dawna

Same day:
Shawn pov: at this point my stress level is through the roof. I just found out that one of my babies is not even really my baby and second one of my youngest babies are missing and I have no lead, besides a fucking chain. The chain belonged to dawns abusive ex boyfriend. I recognize it from the day he had brought dawn home from a date before we found out the little fucker was 18 and abusive. As I waited for Nicki to come back home I sat in the living room with Tyeasha , Loran and sharika.
"How long did Onika say until she arrives?" Loran asked shuffling through her purse. "She didn't tell me she hung up after I told her it was quan.! But I don't have the time to wait I need to go get my daughter!!! Low low you got any updates on where this punk could be?" I asked Loran as she nodded.
"Yeah I think he might be down in Bronx at that old tattoo shop! He supposed to be working there part time ! That's what his foster mom told me. She just texted me that." Loran said as Tyeasha stood up. "Well is we gone wait for Onika or is we gone slide?" Ty said looking at us as Nicki walked into the door. "Omg Shawn lets go lets go right now where the fuck he at?" Nicki said throwing her purse on the floor breathing hard. "He's at inked up!" Loran said as she shut her lap top. "Well what we waiting for?" Sharika said as we all looked around. "Nicki you got the trap?" I asked as she nodded her head. "Coo Well let's go ride out on this pussy nigga!" I say as we head out the door.
Within 20min we arrive at the old tattoo shop out in Bronx. Sharika pulled the truck to the side of the building and we all ran in and started shutting shit down.
"Where is quan at?" Nicki asked as she looked around while fucking up the shop. "Yo I don't care how much money you got Nicki but you ain't gone be coming up in my shop slamming shit!" The owner Oscar said as I walked up right in his face. "You got 2 seconds to tell me where that son of a bitch is or Ima blow this whole mathafucking shit up!" I say grabbing his shirt. "Bitch who the fuck do you think you are?" He said to me as I let him go. I took the gun out of my back pocket like a savage and placed it right on his forehead . "A bad bitch with heat mathafucka! No where is he????" I yell as Oscar puts both hands up. "Yo chill out!!!! He ain't here he got off about an hour ago!" Oscar said as I removed the gun. Nicki slowly walked up and hit him in the face with her pink brace knuckles. "Call my wife another bitch and you gone be doing tattoos from yo grave nigga!" Nicki said as she looked at him in pain on the ground. "Come on baby!" She said as we walked out.
Nicki looked exra sexy when she was mad and taking charge. Once we had left the shop we finally located his address. Quan had opened the door and before Me or Nicki could say anything Tyeasha had knocked him out. "Help me Tie this bitch up!" She said handing Loran and sharika some rope.
Nicki and I looked at each other. "Hold up what are y'all doing?" I asked confused. "Yeah I thought we was just coming to wipe his ass and take dawn!" Nicki said as they started laughing. "What the fuck is so funny?" Nicki asked confused. "Yo this bitch ain't getting off that easy Onika! We ain't your best friends for no reason! Go look for dawn in that petty ass apartment and we gone tie this bitch up and make sure he get what he deserve!" Tyeasha said as Nicki and I searched the house.
Sadly we couldn't find anything not even proof that this man took our baby.
All we could do was wait unti he woke up.
A few hours go by and we have quan held hostage in our old mansion in the basement. He had waken up but wasn't giving us any answers. "Look you weak son of a bitch you better tell us where the fuck our baby is or we will make your life a living hell !!! We already have you cuffed to this fucking chair and tied up! You wanna play hard ball we can play it!!!!"
Onika said pacing back and forth. "Look lady I told you I ain't got your sorry ass daughter.!" Quan said smiling. "You think this shit is a game?" I yell slapping the shit out of him. "It's a game to me! Y'all ruined my life and made me live with something so I did the same for y'all! It's called revenge and I'm not telling y'all shit!" Quan said. Low low and sharika gave each other the side eye and pulled out a bottle of clear fluid. "What is that?" Nicki asked setting down her gun. "It's acid! The little bitch won't tell us where she is he can watch his dick disappear.!" Sharika said poring some of it into a cup. "Yo you a crazy ass bitch!" Nicki said as she smiled. "Yo don't even come near me with that shit bro!" Quan said getting pissed.
"Well tell me where my fucking baby is!!!!!!!" I yell as I start getting frustrated.   
"I ain't telling you bitches shit!!!!!" Quan said laughing agin. I ran up to him and started choking the life out of him. "You not laughing now huh !!!! Where is she !! Where is my fucking child!!!!!" I yell as I started to cry.
"Baby come here calm down!!!" Nicki said pulling me off him to hug me. "I'm so fucking over this I want my baby!!!!" I say braking down. "I know baby ! Your stressing out though  you need to calm down before you hurt the baby !" Nicki said to me as she sat me down. "We will find her I promise!!!" She said as I nodded my head. "Don't promise her that! You can't keep that promise!" Quan said as we all looked at him. "What the fuck do you mean I can't keep that promise?" Nicki said walking up to him with her gun in her hand. "Just what I said! You not gone find her!! I killed her and I buried her.!" Quan said laughing. The words went through my head and made me go crazy. All I could see was Nicki pistol whipping him until his face bled. "You fucking lier where is my child!!!" Nicki said as she started crying.
"I just told you bitch!" Quan said spitting out blood. "Her body is under my house! Now let me go bitch!" He said shaking his head. In a split second Nicki and I were beating the fuck out of this man. Along with Tyeasha and the girls.
A few hours later:
Tyeasha pov: the whole idea hurt my heart so bad. I was watching my best friends suffer because they lost there daughter not only that I was never going to see my niece agin. She was such a beautiful kind hearted little girl and she had her life taken by some crazy abusive ex boyfriend.
While we were waiting for the police to gather all the information and take quan in Nicki and Shawn could barely speak. They were both more than hurt and didn't even want to be alive themselves. I couldn't imagine how hard it was going to be for them to tell the kids and all of dawns friends and family. The pain in the room was strong as we all cried. "We did find the body under the home so he will be sentenced to life right away! Agin I'm sorry for your loss! You Guys try to have a good night!" The officer said as they all walked out the door.
"Fuck!!!!!!!!!!" That fucking son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!" Nicki said as she kicked over there glass table. A good night was the last thing we were going to have.

-stay tuned y'all thanks so much for reading.