Laylah 1st birthday

Arevaya pov: the next morning I wake up and both Nicki and my mother are holding me tightly. I climbed out of bed over them and they stay asleep on opposite sides of the bed. As I walk down stairs I go into the living room with the rest of my siblings as they are watching cartoons with vanae Jackie and Joyce. "Are you feeling better today Arevaya?" My little brother asked me as he gives me a hug. "Yeah ! I'll be ok! Thank you for asking!". I say as I release the hug.
"Why were you so upset anyway?." Brandy asked as I sat next to her on the couch. "Mom and I had a long talk that's all!" I say looking at he tv thinking of yesterday night. "Must have been pretty intense sense she was crying with you!." Dawn says as she's painting her nails. "It was!" I say as we all turn around to see Tamiea and verah walk down stairs. "Ewe why are you still here!" Miea says sitting on the couch on the other side of Brandy. "Um because I live here to don't talk to me!". I say rolling my eyes. "I can't talk to who ever I want!". Miea says trying to argue with me. "Tamiea do you always have to start something?." Dawna says shaking her head. "At first I thought it was dumb to hate you for what you did to mom but now I'm second guessing it! I really don't like you! Your such a bitch!." Dawn says backing me up. "Your a bitch! A spoiled one at that! And how many times do I have to tell you guys that it was an accident! I lost control of my car!." Tamiea says standing up. "Or you lost your damn mind!" Dawn says. "Right!" I say shaking my head. "Shut the fuck up Arevaya! Go back to your moms house!" Miea says but I throw a smart one at her. "I am at my moms house! Say something else to me bro!.." I say cracking my knuckles. "What the fuck are you gone do?" Miea says getting in my face. "Get out my face bro!" I say looking away from her trying not to punch her. "Make me!" Tamiea says testing me. "Bro get out her face why the the fuck you messing with her!" Donavan says as he sits the remote control down. "Vaya vaya !" Laylah says clapping her hands and playing with her doll. "Tamiea don't test me get out my face I'm not playing right now!" I say taking a deep breath . I get so mad I could almost cry. "Get me out your face you stupid bitch! " she says still talking shit in my face. "Miea can you move you so petty! If I get hit cuse you wanna act hard I'm knocking both of y'all out especially you!" Brandy says trying to push Miea out the way. "No your not going to nothing and I'm not moving until she moves me! But she ain't cuse she a punk bitch that don't belong here!." Miea says to Brandy but still in my face. "So what you gone do!" Miea says looking at me. "Bitch get out my fucking face I'm not gone tell you no more bro! Say something else to me I swear you going through that damn glass table!" I say as she keeps talking shit. "Who the fuck you calling a bitch ol good for nothing ass hoe!." Miea says within 2 seconds I flash on her.
Dawna pov:
My sisters where arguing and all of a sudden I see Arevaya two piece the mess out of Tamiea. She was all in her face and Vay stood up real fast and punched her dead in her face twice and Miea fell right through the glass table just like Vay said she would. Part of me wanted to crack up and laugh until I pissed on my self but I saw blood so I had to stop them from fighting. My nails were wet so I was extra pissed. They were both swinging on each other so hard I didn't even know were to start. Donovan was trying to grab Vay off Miea because they were still fighting inside the pile of broken glass from the square coffee table we had in the living room. Nae was kind of watching I could tell she was confused until she started crying. Brandy and was also trying to help see brake up the fight but couldn't. "Should I just go get mom?" I ask as I start panicking. Miea was barley even getting in hits now because Vay was so mad she was starting to get super rough.  "Bitch let go of my hair!" Vay yells as she's still punching Miea in the face. "Fuck you I'll pull all this shit out!" Miea says as she holds a fist full of vays hair punching her in her head. "Bro Miea let her hair go if you gone fight her do it right then stop fighting like a bitch!". Dee says as Miea lets go of vays hair. Vay stands up and starts taking full blows to Mieas face as Miea dose the same to her. "Bro go get mom dawn!" My sister Brandy says as they still try to stop them from fighting. "Wait I wanna watch!" I say recording with my phone. "No go get them now!!!" Donavan says yelling at me. "Nigga you ain't my daddy!" I say giving him a confused look. "Bro it's not funny dawn !" He says as I laugh and go get my parents. I make my way upstairs and my parents are knocked out. "Moms !! You guys Vay and Miea are fighting!" I say as they both wake up. "Oh my god!" Moma Shawn says as she runs down stairs. Ones the both get down stairs it only takes them about 30 seconds to get them apart. Miea is laughing with a busted nose and lip still talking shit as my mother is getting glass out of her hair. Arevaya on the other hand was in tears as Moma Shawn stood in front of her and held her. "Stop crying babe!" She says trying to calm her down. "No keep crying you crying ass bitch!" Miea says still talking shit. "Tamiea your best bet right now is to shut the fuck up and think about how you going to pay for my damn table!." Moma Nicki says. "Why I gotta replace it Vay the one broke it!". She says complaining. "I broke it with your body!.  Shut up talking to me!" Vay says still in tears. "Shhhhh stop it Arevaya ! Calm down baby! " Moma Shawn says kind of babying her. "Fuck you lil bitch!" Miea says. "Nu uh nah!!!!! Stop Tamiea Tanya maraj or Ima beat the fuck out of you my damn self! Sit down and don't fucking move!" ....Brandy get your sister some ice!". Moma Nicki says as Brandy goes to get the ice. "Now what the hell happened?" Moma Nicki ask as Donovan and I wait for a response. "And then y'all gone fight in front of my baby!" Moma Nicki says picking up Nae as she's still crying. "Hush baby!" She says patting her back. "I'm sorry I forgot she was standing there! Mom!" Vay says looking at Nicki. "It's ok now what happened?" She ask agin. "She ain't ya mom!" Miea says rolling her eyes. "Stop it ! Shut up! Not another word!" Moma Nicki says. "Aye mom I got the video if you wanna see!" I say smiling. "It's not funny dawn! You wanna get punished with them ?" She asked me as I shake my head no. "Well I suggest you get out of here! Go pack we leaving in an hour to la for Nae birthday party!" She says as I run upstairs. "You too see take your niece and nephew! Tell verah and see if she's coming!" My mother says as we do as she tells us.
Shawns pov:
"So what happened.?" I ask looking at my girls. Arevaya has a face full of tears and Miea just looks mad but me face was all scratched up and leaking blood. "I hair came down stairs and sit down on the couch with Donavan Dawna and Brandy, we were talking about yesterday then Mi mi came down stairs talking stuff and I asked her plenty of times to stop talking to me and get out my face and she wouldn't! I asked her one more time to get out my face and she still didn't so I punched her in the face and that was it!" Vay says as tears are running down her face. "Is that true Tamiea!" Nicki asked looking at Miea. "Yup!" Miea says rolling her eyes. "She thought she was just gone hit me and we was gone be straight but I hit her bitch ass back and we was fighting!" Miea says smiling. I knew they both were crazy because Tamiea laughs when she's mad just like Nicki and Arevaya crys when she's mad just like Tiea. I knew Vay was still really pissed off because she was shaking so I had calm her before letting them go. "You think it's funny Tanya?" Nicki says smiling at Tamiea. "It is funny!"Miea says still laughing. "It's funny that my table is broken? That you fought your sister on top of that she left you leaking and its funny?". Nicki asked getting serious. Miea doesn't say anything. She knew it was a wrap. "What did she do to you?" Nicki asked as we all waiting for an answer. "I didn't do anything to her!" Arevaya says crying as k rub her back. "She ain't do nothing to me I just hate her!". Miea says. "You hate who?" Nicki says getting loud. "Say that shit one more time Ima bust you in your damn mouth!".   Nicki says as Miea keeps silent. Arevaya go pack for the trip! Miea your staying here!" Nicki says walking away. "By myself?" Miea says shocked. Nick doesn't says anything she walks away. "Mom you gone let her do that?" Miea ask me. "Yes I am! Your behavior is way to out of hand!" I say to her as Arevaya walks away. "That's not fair Vay gets away with everything!" Miea says. "I don't want to here it! Go in your room Miea!" I say pointing up the stairs.
Later that day
On the plane:
Donovan pov: "mom ones we get to Disney land can we go to the water park first it's gone be like 98 degrees in la!." I say sitting next to my mom on our private jet. "Yeah I guess that would be a fun start!." She says as I take out my phone. "Sense Miea isn't here it's going to be way more fun!" Dawn says laughing as my mom gives her a look. "Stop it dawn!" She says as dawn smirks. "Sorry mom!" She says looking on her simulation pad. "Momy shoes?" Nae says pointing at my mothers Alexander McQueen sneakers she had on. "Yeah baby shoes .!" She says as Nae starts cracking up. "Shoes make you laugh?" Moma Shawn ask as Nae is still cracking up. "I guess shoes are funny to her! Or my shoes are funny looking!" Moma Nicki says as we all laugh. "They are kind of odd mom!" I say as we continue laughing. "Right they do have wings maybe she is laughing at them.!" Moma Shawn says as we continue to laugh. "Y'all tryna be funny! Your the one who bought them!" Moma Nicki says giving Moma Shawn a faint smile.
30 min later
After landing:
Brandy pov: "yo!!!!!!!!!!! We back!!!!" I yell taking a breath of fresh air form la. We had gone to Disney land for Nae birthday party. She had so much fun it was crazy. There were all kinds of things to do. She was scared of all the characters though. "Mini mouse???" Nae says smiling it seemed like mini mouse was the only one she liked. "I'm not getting on that Shawn!" My mother said as we all were getting to the roller coaster that flew 3,000 feet in the air. "Why stop being a scary ass and get in!." Moma Shawn says as we all laugh. Moma Nicki was extremely scared of heights and did not want to get on anything that went over 5 feet in the air. But my mom had been convincing her too all day. She was even Afraid of air planes and flying her car. "Come on Shawn you know I'm scared of heights." My mother says fussing like a baby. "Come on sit next me Nicki I won't let anything happen to you!" Moma Shawn says smiling and patting the seat. "What if it brakes though!?" My mother says still fussing. "It's not going to brake Onika come on!." My mother says as we keep laughing at her. "Fine!" She says getting in. As the ride started my mother was screaming and crying as we got higher and higher. "Shawn you so owe me!" She says crying. "Oh your fine onika! Just chill out!"! Moma Shawn says as we reach the very top. "Say cheese y'all!" My mother says taking a picture of us. "Say we got a scary ass Moma!" Moma Shawn says laughing as Nicki punches her. "A few moments after the picture the roller coaster goes Down heel really fast And Layla and Donavan are cracking up. Arevaya and I were screaming and dawn started crying just like mom. "I wanna get off!!!" Dawn yells as we hit the water. We all got soaked and the roller coaster hit the corner and turned. "Shawn Ima fuck you up if I go in labor early on this damn roller coaster!!!" Moma Nicki says as we go through the loops. "You guys are fine!" My mother yells as baby Laylah is still cracking up. The ride then comes through a dark cave and Donovan is screaming like a girl because he's scared of the dark it was pitch black in here. "Moma I'm out I'm not riding this no more fuck y'all!!" Donavan says as we all are cracking up. "It ain't funny nobody said it was gone be dark! Fuck no!". I he says still yelling. "It's ok Dee we almost out!" I say laughing at him. "If I could see you I'd punch you for laughing yo!" He says as we keep laughing. "You better not punch my baby!" Moma Shawn says as we all laugh. The ride came to an end and we got off. Moma Nicki had gotten sick and started throwing up. Meanwhile Donovan was mad about the dark still and dawn was wiping her tears. "You ok teddy?" Moma Shawn said to my mother as she held her hair. Get away from me you did it!" Moma Nicki says pushing her away. a few hours later we had left Disney land and we got back to our house in la and we spent a few nights there. I was hoping my parents would get good vibes from one another and make up or at least try to but no luck. We Nagged both of them all week about getting back together but nothing was working. Before we all started to lose hope My siblings and I thought of a plan to activate once we got back home to New York. "Ok guys here is the plan! I say we have a movie night!" I say as they all listen. "How is a movie night going to get them back together ?" Dawn asked confused. "It's just a step dawn! " Vay says as we all laugh. "Ok what's after that?" She asked still confused. "I don't know that's where you guys come in at!" I say as we all laugh. "Ok I have an idea !" Donavan says . "Well spill it!" Vay says as we all wait for a respond. "No I lost it!" He says as dawn rolls her eyes. "Ok I say we have a movie night like Brandy says ! Then we freeze the room with air conditioning!" Vay says as we look at her confused. "Why would we do that?" I asked. "Yeah mom will get cold you know she hates being cold!" Donavan says shaking his head. "Exactly! She's going to get cold then she's more than likely going to want a blanket! Moms probably going to be next to Brandy sense that's her spot she always sits in! It's already cold down in the den so mom will try to bring her own blanket but if we hide all her blankets she going to share with Brandy right?" Vay asked. "Yes but what does that solve?" Dawn asked confused. "Nothing yet! Moma Nicki will be cold and under Brandys blanket. so that means who ever sits next to Moma Shawn needs to trade Moma Nicki spots so that way she's forced to share a blanket with Moma Shawn!" Vays says as we all finally catch on. "Oh so true ! And once she's under the blanket they will cuddle because they love cuddling!!!!! They can't resist each other !" Dawn says smiling. "Right! Then I know for sure if the cuddle on of them will make a move because they play too much! .!" Donavan says as we all laugh. "Right bro bro!!! And after that hopefully they see what they been missing!." I say as we brake our huddle. "What are doing?" Mama Shawn says walking into Brandys room where we all were. "Nothing!" We all say cracking up. "Ok whatever dinner is almost ready wash up and come down!" Moma Shawn says. "Wait mom when we get home can we have a family movie night like we use too?" I ask before she left the room. "Yeah of corse! If Nicki wants too we sure can that sounds fun!" She says as we all say "yessssss!!!!!"
A week later:
December 1st
Shawn pov: as we got home to New York we started getting ready for a family movie night. The kids thought it would be nice to have a movie and pizza night in the den. Nicki Wasn't here just yet but she was on her way. She had to go to her mothers house to drop off Jackie and Joyce. After all the mess Tamiea has started with Arevaya, verah wanted nothing to do with Tamiea she took the twins and left but she lets Miea see them every now and then. They were here today but sense Nicki's mom wanted to see them she dropped them off. We were going to be starting the movies at 80..00pm tonight the kids were still on winter brake from school. So they helped me make cookies and stuff for later tonight.

Stay tuned! Will the kids plan work? And is Nicki really 10 months? Her belly still isn't big it's supposed to grow onCe she hits 10 months! Or is something wrong with the babies? Even in this fiction story her belly should start to grow on the 10th month! But still nothing!