Grama nena

A week later Brandy pov: it's been about a month so far sense my mom hasn't been home. It's getting so annoying because all my sisters keep fighting and my brother has been really mad lately. I don't understand why everyone is so mad. anyway as I'm walking down stairs in the kitchen to get breakfast dawn and Mimi are already at each others neck. Dawn is probably mad about something she can't have or she's mad because Miea is around her. The hate each other so much they can't even breath the same air. "Stop talking to me Tamiea! Your irritating as fuck.!" Dawna yells getting mad. "Well don't come in here starting shit! I was clearly not worried about you!" Mi mi says laughing. "Dang mom should have left your ugly ass on the street!" Dawna says. I could tell she made Miea mad because they got in each other face. Sometimes it's funny when my sisters fight but at the same time it's not because they crazy just like Moma Nicki and they hit hard ! We all have a bad attitude that we get from both our parents so in the end glass will be broken and there will be blood! "Shut the fuck up you spoiled ass bitch! Your just mad cuz mom told you know! You ain't the baby anymore get use to it!" Miea yells. "Fuck you! Get the fuck out my face you serial killing ass bitch!" Dawn says pushing Miea. "Yall please don't start!! For real". I yell as they keep going back and forth. "Moma !!!!" I yell trying to get my mom in here before they really start fighting. "Dont touch me! I will beat your little ass Dawna! Get the fuck out my face!" Mimi says as dawn keeps waving her hand in Mieas face. "Do something! You stupid bitch!" Dawn says. "Bitch I said move!" Miea says slapping the shit out of Dawna and Dawna flashes back and takes off on Tamiea as the both throw punches super hard. "Moooooommmmm!" I yell. My mom acting like she can't here me. "What they fighting for?" Vay says walking in the kitchen. "Man I don't even know ware mom at?" I ask confused. "She took lay lay to grama house!" Vay says drinking water. "Oh you not gone stop them?" I ask pointing at them fighting. "No hahahaha I don't fuck with Miea! Beat her ass dawn!" Vay says walking away. "Wow Vay how mature!" I say to my big sister laughing. I thought to myself for a second and wondered if I should stop them or not. Then I realized it wasn't my issue so I just walked away. Plus if one of them hit me they both was getting knocked out! "Hey Donavan Miea and dawn are fighting like fist fighting down stairs can you stop them cuz...." Before I could finish my sentence my brother shot down stairs so fast I missed him fly through the door.  I could here him yelling at both my sisters as the fighting comes to a stop. About 30 min later we are all in the living room watching the twins play and just having a basic conversation. We could here my moms foot steps coming down the hall way from the front door. "Hey!!!!! What the hell happened to my Damn kitchen!" My mother yells as we all look at dawn and Miea. "What happen to the kitchen?" My mother says setting Vanaes car seat on the ground as her and grandma walks in the living room. "Hi gramma Carol !" I say running up to my grandmother. "Hey granny !" Dee says kissing her check. "Boy I don told you not to call me that!" She says as we all laugh. "I know yall heard me ! What happen to that kitchen?" My mother ask again. "Miea was talking mess so I Curved her!" Dawna says. "First of all your the one came at me so try again!" Miea says as they start arguing. "Hey hey hey!!! Stop it! What I tell yall about fighting each other !" Grandma Carol says looking at them both. "Not to because we're sisters!" Miea says patting Joyce on his but. "Well why did it happen? Yall not to grown to get an ass beating!" Grandma says as they both roll there eyes. "Anyway! Your mother and I have something important to tell you!" Grandma Carol says as we all listen. "Grandma nena had passed away! And we need yall to understand that it's going to be hard for us all to heel from this! Your mother onika especially so I will need yall to keep your mouth shut until she gets home! She's not ready to deal with this kind of pain!" Grandma Carol says as we all start to cry. "Can you guys be strong for me please?" My mother says as my sisters and brother keep crying. I was so crushed I tried to hold my tears back. My grate grandmother meant the world to me! She was always there when I needed to talk. With my parents both being so busy and me being the middle child I was always so easily forgotten!  I didn't want to here any other bad news so I just stood up and walked away. "Diea! Come here!" My mother says grabbing my hand and cradling me like a baby. "It's going to be ok!" She says kissing and hugging me. "Fuck this!" Donavan says kicking over the glass table in the living room. "Dee calm down!" My mother yells as vanae starts screaming. "You scared your sister!" She says as grama Carol picks nae out of her seat and pats her. Donavan is really pissed off he starts crying and storms out the door. "What's mom going to say?" I ask looking at my grandmother. "I don't know yet child!" Grandma says as tears start to roll down her face. "Mom you know I can't not tell Nicki! I can't keep nothing from her!"  My mom says holding my grandmas hand. "I know sweet heart but it's going to brake her heart if you tell her!"  Mama Carol says still crying. "Yes I know but it will hurt more if we kee it from her! And she's my wife she will kill me! And I really can't keep secrets from her mom!" My mother says sadly looking at her solid gold wedding ring.  It was so flashy I could pass out. My mom literately was flossing a rock on her finger. "Ok I understand but can I be there next  to you when you tell her?" My grandmother says. "Yes of corse!" My mother replies with a faint smile. A few moments later we all get done crying and Dawna stands up to hug Miea for no reason. Miea hugs her back and we all look at them. "I love you!" Dawna says hugging Tamiea. "I love you too!" She says back. "What's that all for?" My mother says looking at them with a smile. "Nothing ! I just don't want to lose my sister! If this is what it will feel like!" Dawn says smiling at Miea. They hug agin before we all get up to get ready for lunch.  My brother walks in the door as if nothing happened  with a grin on his face twisting his dreads. "You ok bro bro ?" Dawn ask him as hi sits at the kitchen island. "I'm coo! It hurts but we gotta be strong!" He says making everyone else continue a better mood. "I'm home!!!!!!" My mother Nicki yells walking into the door . Quickly wiping our tears we run over to my mother as she steps foot in the living room. "Hi mom!" Dawn says holding her waist! "Hey ma how was your trip?" Dee ask kissing her cheek. "It was ok! I missed you guys though ware on earth is mom? And lay lay?" She says blowing kisses to the rest of us. "Moms upstairs with grandma and lay lay is there too!" Tamiea says patting Joyce. "What happens to my kitchen?" She ask as she kissed my forehead. "Mom!!!" I complain. "What I can't love you anymore Brandy boo?" She says smiling at me. "Me and Miea were fighting!" Dawna says. "Oh my gawd! Both of yall are grounded! I don't know how many times I have to tell yall to keep yall hands to yall selves!" She says shaking her head and setting her purse down. "But mom I.,," dawn says. "Nope!!! I don't want to here it!" She says taking out her phone. "Wait but ma....." Miea says as my mom cuts her off agin. "Not another word! Grounded!!!!!! G...r...o....u...n....d...e...d!!!! Grounded! For a month!" She says calling  aunt Tyeasha. "That's fucked up!" Donavan says laughing. "I heard that watch it lil boy!" My mom says as Tyeasha answers.
Phone call:::
Nicki: hey Tt!!! I just got back in town didn't get your call what's up?"
Ty: "oh you seem ok! Just go ask Shawn she has to let you know call me later!"
Hangs up:::
Nicki pov::::
"That was wired" I say out loud looking at my kids.  As I'm looking at them I'm noticing all there faces are a little red and puffy. "What's wrong with you guys?" I ask confused. They all look at each other with a sad face. "Nothing mom we just missed you!" Miea says. "Yall sure? Is there something I should know?" I ask confused.  I look at all the kids and I get no response just nodding so I take there word for it.

Nicki Minaj in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg what's she gonna say when she finds out the bad news 😩