Tarible teens

3 weeks later-Nicki pov:
"Stop doing that!" I say to My son as he's slamming his phone to the ground. "Donovan what on earth is the problem?" I ask him. "Everything mom!" He says loudly still acting destructive. "Well are you going to tell me about it ? Or you just gone keep fucking up all your shit that I apparently waisted all my money on!" I says picking up my grand daughter Jackie from the living room floor and placing her in the play pin. I'm not really sure what has gotten into my son but he's developed this anger issue he's had sense he was 3! It was really starting to get out of hand. "No I don't want to talk about it!" He says walking away. " ok mr. Mad man!" I say as Shawn walks in the front door. "Hey sweet heart!" I say as she sets her purse down on the table. "Hey poo!" She says kissing me on the lips. "How was work?" I ask her sitting down on the couch next to her. "It was good! I kinda flew past! Where are all the kids?" She ask as I look up at her smiling. All of them are still at practices besides dee he's upstairs being pissy for god knows what! And lay lay is sleeping!" I say laying on her shoulder. "Why is Donovan here so early?" She ask in confusion. "The lil nigga won't tell me! He came back an hour after I dropped him off! With a bitchy attitude and he won't talk instead he's braking stuff! I'm about ready to smack his black ass if he keeps fucking up my damn house!" I say as we both laugh. "Really ? I wonder what's wrong with our baby boy! But they all been fucking up lately!" Shawn says as we lay down on the couch. "I know theses kids act like money grow on trees and sense they rich they can just fuck up shit and it's ok! Like no no!!! We still have to pay 67.9mill on mortgage. Plus all this damn car insurance and they damn collage savings and moor. Bad ass kids we created a bunch of monsters!" I say as we continue to laugh. "They get that crazy shit from you nick!" Shawn says. "Why you mean? They did not!" I say giving her a side eye. "Babe yes they did! Who's the most calm out of all of them.?" Shawn ask. "Arevaya!" I say realizing where this was going. "See and vay doesn't act like you! Because she acts like me!" Shawn says. And she's right. "Ok so what but I didn't act like them when I was little! " I say as we both laugh. "But you did fight a lot and you still do!" Shawn says. "Ok fine the crazy comes from moma Nick!" I say agreeing with her. "Ehhhhhee! Ahhhhhh" we both sit up as lay lay starts crying . I grab her out of the swing she was laying in beside the couch as she coos. "Hi momas little nugget!" Shawn says to her as I lay her down to change her. After cleaning nae up Shawn and I sat and played wit her. "Can you say moma?" Shawn says as nae is looking up at her smiling. She doesn't speak she just spits. "Tinker but   Give me kisses!" I say kissing her little lips. As brandy walks in the door. She storms past us and throws her dance bag to the floor. "Hey come back here little peanut!" I say to brandy as she's stomping her feet up the stairs ignoring me. "What the fuck has gotten into these kids!" I say as we keep playing with laylah.  It wasn't to long until Tamiea and arevaya walked in from cheer practice arguing. "Shut up! Go back to where you came from!" Tamiea says slamming the door in vays face. Arevaya swings the door back open. "You shut up little hot pussy hoe!" She says as they are going back and forth about God knows what. "Ok that's one, two, three, and four , fire cracker teens in this house! Let's hope dawns mood is cool! We don't have to worry bout Vera!" I say as Shawn and I look at each other. "Babe honestly I'm over there bullshit attitudes I'm tired I just want to fuck!" Shawn says smiling at me. "Is the right?" I ask bouncing lay lay up and down on my knee. "It's more than right Shawn says leaning over to kiss me. The front door opens as Shawn and I make out on the living room couch. "Moma snuggle!" Dawna says walking in with a giant smile on her face. "Yes baby Shawn says as she releases the kiss. "Hey dawn you can't call her that!" I say as they both laugh. "No I'm serious!" I say as they continue to laugh. "That's my name that I call her choose something else!" I say growing. "Fine Moma poo!" Dawn says as Shawn looks at her. "Ok no ! She's my poo bare not yours!" Shawn says as we all laugh. "See ain't so funny now!" I say as we all laugh. "What's up Dawna !" Shawn says as Dawna tells us this long story about her getting picked to be on the cover of Elle magazine . "Yes that's amazing baby!" Shawn says as we sign off on her paper work. "Thanks mom!" She says smiling. "I'm happy for you sweet heart!" I say looking at my phone as it vibrates with a text from Tiea. Arevaya mom.
Text convo:
Tiea: "why is my daughter calling you that? "
Nicki : "calling me what 😒"
Tiea: "mom! Like who the fuck do you think you are!"
Nicki : "bitch don't make me curve you! 😎 please! Goodbye 👋🏾"

After dawn proceeds upstairs Shawn and I lay back on the couch with lay lay and my phone keeps going off but i knew it was Tiea so I paid it no attention. "Baby get your phone please it's bugging me!" Shawn says kissing my lips softly and gently. "No I don't feel like it! I wish I could just blow that thing up sometimes." I say as we both laugh. "Ehhhhh ammmm human!" Vanae moves slowly and starts to cry in her sleep. Gently patting her back as she falls asleep we here dawn and Brandy arguing. It sounded like they were on here way down stairs so we just stayed put. "Ain't nobody asked you to say anything! So shut up Dee!" Brandy yells. Normally Brandy isn't arguing with her brothers and sisters so this was a little bit of a surprise to Shawn and I. "Babe is that Diea?" Shawn ask as we sit up. "Yes that's strange for her to be going crazy but she did have a attitude when she came in." I say as we grab Vanae kiea and Jojo and head up stairs. After placing them in the nursery we head over to the foyer where the girls were arguing. "Don't touch my shit! Dawn I'm not joking!" Brandy says as Dawna walks towards her bedroom. "I can do what I want! You touched mine! , you touched mine!" Dawna says as she enters dieas room. "What y'all fighting about?" I ask  Brandy. "Dawn thinks I have her stupid   Flat iron because we bought the same one and she thinks she's about to touch my stuff and when she does she gone wish didn't." Brandy answers waiting for dawn to leave her room. Dawn comes out with Brandys hair Ben that held all her curling wands , flat irons and other hair stuff. Before I could say anything Dawn throws it over the balcony of the foyer then yelling to Brandy "i touched it bitch!" Both of them walk towards each other and throws punches left and right. "You thought I was playing bitch!" Brandy says as her and Dawn are fighting. Shawn and I struggle to brake them up. "Both of y'all Finna get socked the fuck up if y'all don't let the fuck go now!!!!" I say pulling both of them away. "And ya asses is grounded! No dance for you!!!! And no magazine shoot or pageants for you! I'm done with y'all fighting!" I say as they start to complain. "Ma she came at me first...!" Diea says. "And I came at you last! I'm done! Nothing more to say! And don't leave my damn house!" I say as Shawn and I walk away.

I got something good for the next chapter updating right now!