Working on it

(Just so everyone is clear on ages Laylah vanae maraj, and Joyce jacki and Chris all have been aged up with the age pill! Chris is north son incase anyone forgot! Jacki and Joyce are verah and Mieas kids and Laylah is Nicki and Shawns kid of corse. Anyway all the toddlers have been aged up to 3 years old now so they will be more involved in the story! Miea , verah , Vay and all they friends are still the same age 16, Donavan and dawn are 14 still and Brandy a 15 the new born twins are 5 months Nicki and Shawn and all there friends 32-33! Now on to the good stuff!)

Donvan pov:
A month later: "what's wrong with you I haven't seen you come out this room unless it's time to eat!" My mother Shawn said sitting on my bed next to me.
"Nothing just thinking! I had a crush on this girl and mom made me lose her!" I say shaking my head. "Oh is that why you won't talk to her? You know your mother hates the silent treatment!" My mom says as I nod my head. "I know but I really liked tyanna and mom made me stop seeing her because she's related to Chyna and crig!" I say tossing my foot ball in the air. "You know that's for your protection Dee not to hurt you! It's probably the best idea for now! Especially because there are going to be some big changes happing in the house! And for this family!" My mom says as I look at her confused.
"Mom what do you mean by changes?" I ask waiting for a response.
"A lot of things are going to change soon! " she says with a sad look on her face. "Like what your not going back to jail are you?" I ask as my heart left into panic. "No boy!" (Laughing) I'm out for good! But just don't get to comfortable with life right now!" My mother says walking out of my bedroom. I had no idea what she was talking about so I went into my sisters room to see if she knew anything.
Back in the kitchen:
Nicki pov: "Momy I wanna go outside!" Laylah said to me as she watched me cook. "You can't go outside sweetheart it's raining right now! Why don't you go play in your bedroom or your play room?" I asked her as she held her baby doll. "I no want to cuz it's welly welly messy! To much toys all over!" Laylah said with a look on her face that weakens me. "You made a mess in your room so you don't wanna play in there?" I ask with a faint smile as I turn the burner off. "Um hum!" Laylah says with a nod. "Ok baby well you need to put your toys away where they go and maybe you can play! Where are your Niece and nephew ?" I asked her as she tried to climb on the chair that sat at the island in the kitchen. "I no no! Mi mi got them first! Before I do!" Laylah says . "Ok honey when Tamiea gets here maybe you can go over to Mieas house before grandma comes to pick you up and you can play with Jackie and Joyce!" I say smiling at her. "Ok! Momy! You wook welly pweety today! You always wook wike a pwincess !" Laylah says smiling as I giggle and thank her before Shawn enters the kitchen.
"Hey baby!" Shawn says about to kiss me on the lips. Before she could I moved my face away and she pushed for a moment and kissed my cheek. "I almost forgot!." Shawn says as she opens the fridge for water . The thought of avoiding her kisses really upset me. So I didn't say a word I kind of just looked down. This whole thing just gave me so much stress I didn't know how to handle it. "Where are the babies?" I ask Shawn as she drank a glass of water. "They are asleep as always! Your mom still taking them to Trinidad?" Shawn asked walking over to me. "Yeah she's going to pick them up after dinner I'm kind of sad though I don't want them to leave for 3 months! Ima miss them especially Laylah!" I say as Shawn grabbed my hands. "I know but it's best for them right now! We don't want any accidents why the docs are seeing if they can find a cure for you ! We don't need Laylah trying to kiss you and she catches it!or if you forget and you kiss her or the twins! It will be ok!" Shawn says kissing my forehead . I take a deep breath and nod my head. "Baby I'm tired of  all this!" I say under my breath so Laylah can't here me. "Of what nika?" Shawn says standing in front of me as I stood against the tall silver two door fridge.  "Of being away from you sexually! I can't take it anymore! Not only that all I want is to be happy! Raise my kids in a happy home! And make love to my wife! I wanna make you happy! It sucks that I can't anymore!" I say as my eyes water a little but no tears fell.
"Your going to have all that Onika! You are making me happy what makes you think I'm not happy?" Shawn asked as she looked at me confused.
"I can't give you what you want !" I say as she grabbed my hand.
"Baby come on now I'm with you for plenty of reasons! I love you for more than just your sex! We don't need sex to be happy with each other! We just need each other! And if you were not enough for me then I'd say fuck the AIDS and I'd kiss you right now! Your the only one I want to be with Onika! You make me happy I only want you in my life! So if it comes down to it and we can't help but fuck then so be it I'll risk catching I because I only want you!" Shawn says cupping my face. "Shawn you can't do that though! What if there is no cure and we both have it then we both die and our kids have no parents!" I say as she shakes her head at me and let's my face go with a smile. "You ain't have say dat Nicki! I was trying to be cute and romantic and you said that! It sounds horrible when you put it that way!" Shawn says walking away as we both laugh. She picked up Laylah and started to tickle her. Laylah was laughing uncontrollably. "I haven't tickled you all day bunny boo!!!" Shawn said as I smiled at my daughter and fiancé . Later that night after dinner my mother had come to take the 3 youngest away so that we can be sure thx wouldn't catch what I have. The other 5 kids already knew I had it so they knew what not to do. Plus they all hated me for it so I didn't really have much to worry about.
As I sat in the living room with Shawn the door bell rand but the house operator failed to let us know somebody was coming. It was almost 80pm and we were not aware of any guest.  As I open the door it was really the last person I wanted to see. "Hi Nicki!" Tiea said with tears falling from her eyes.  "Who is at the door?" Shawn said coming behind me grabbing my waist. "What's wrong with you?" Shawn asked as we let tiea in the house.
"I need to talk to Nicki! Alone please!" Tiea said placing her umbrella on the rack near the door. "Um no you don't!!" Shawn says with a look on her face. "Tiea what ever you need to say to me you can say it in front of my fiancé!" I say looking at her.
"I guess if that's what y'all want!" Tiea says taking a deep breath.
"Go ahead Tiea!" Shawn says as she hands her a box of tissue to while her tears. "Hi mom!!!!!" Arevaya says coming down stairs as we all look at her. "You ok?" She asked stopping in her path. "I'm fine baby go upstairs please!" Tiea says as Vay nods and goes back upstairs. Once she was gone from the room Tiea hit us with the worse news possible. "I'm pregnant Nicki!" The room grew silent as tears fell from tieas eyes. All I could feel was a huge shock wave run through my body.

-😩😩😩😩😩 no fucking way!