Tamiea calls

A week later
Tamiea pov: As I was sitting in the diner waiting for verah to show up I sent my sister a text message.
::::text conversations:::::
Tamiea : "Arevaya I'm scared! 😩"
Vay: "of what? 😕"
Tamiea: "talking to verah she hates me all I really want is my kids and her back in my life! 😔"
Vay: "just tell her that! She will understand!" ☺️
After I was done texting my sister verah had walked in the door holding bothe car seats with Jojo and kiea in each one. "Hi!" I said to her as she sat down. "Hi babies!" I say as I start to take Jojo from his car seat. "Is this going to take long I really don't want to talk to you!"
Verah says holding Jackie. "It might depending on how you feel! Your already being sideways vee!" I say rolling my eyes. "Well what did you want to talk about?" She asked bouncing kiea on her leg. "Let's order lunch and we can talk!" I say as she starts looking at the menu. "Ok what ever!." She says as we begin talking. "Look verah I don't want to start an argument and I don't even wanna go back and fourth with you! We have 2 kids! 2 very beautiful babies that I love and miss to death! I want them in my life! I know I haven't been the best person to my sister or my parents and you hated me for that! I'm sorry! I told Arevaya I was sorry! In fact her and I are on good terms! My mother and I also had a long talk and basically I'm trying to make things right! I hate fighting with you! I want to see my kids everyday not once a month! This is getting on my nerves." I say as verah looks at me. "Ok cool you can see them everyday can I go now?" Verah says looking at me. "Seriously vee?" I ask waiting for her response. "Dead ass! I told you I don't want to talk you!" She says with a fake smile. "Why not? I'm trying to make things right between us!" I say . I could feel my eyes water. "Because your not the same person I fell in love with! Your rude! You act like a spoiled bitch and you hurt everyone that loves you!" Vee says placing sleeping Jackie back into her car seat. "Verah I was hurt in my own way that's why I acted like that! I felt like I was getting replaced by Arevaya even you started favoring her!!!" I say as tears start to fall from my eyes. "Why would I favor her? Your my girlfriend not her!!! I was nice to her because you were being fucked up to her!!! And how come you couldn't just come talk to me and tell me you were hurt???" That's what people in relationships do right???" Vee says as she also starts crying. "I don't know I didn't want you to think I was jealous!" I say wiping my face. "Fuck Miea I'd rather you be jealous than a bitch to everyone! It's ok to be jealous!!!!" Vee says as she takes Joyce from me and puts him in his seat. "I'm sorry! I just wasn't thinking the way I should have been thinking!" I say as verah smiles at me. "It's ok I forgive you! Mainly because I miss you and I love you! Life is way to short to hold grudges anyway !" Vee says as we hug tightly.

(Tamieas confessional)
"I'm more than happy that I had this talk with verah! I'm also happy that I have the most amazing mom to have gotten me to this point!" (Smiling)
(Back to the story )
"Ok verah ! So I feel like sense the twins are almost two years old that we should just go ahead and move back into our cando my parents bought us so we can be adults!" I say as verah looks at me. "What? Are you kidding me? We argue every single day we lived there that's why we decided to stay at your parents because we are clearly to young to handle all of that!" Vee says picking up the babies bottle and handing it to jojo. "Because I was going though something!" I say as she looks at me. "Jealousy is not going through something Tamiea!" "You be on bullshit all day! I'm not down for that part we taking baby steps!" Vee says as we start to eat.
Back at the house:
Brandy pov: "come here Nae and stop trying to run ! You need to eat right now!" I say to my little sister as she's trying to make me chase her. "When is mom coming back dawn?" I ask my other little sister as she's  rocking baby Tre to sleep. "I don't know she said she got off work at 60pm but it's almost 80:00pm I tried to call her but she didn't answer and her manger didn't answer eaither." Dawn says as she paced the floor back and forth trying to put our baby brother to sleep. "This is so annoying vanae only listens to Arevaya Donavan and mom and she needs to eat all she doing is running and laughing like everything is a freaking game!" I say to my sister finally catching Laylah. As I put her in her high chair she starts crying. "I'm never having kids!!!" Dawn says shaking her head. "I hear you! I'm not sure how mom does this! What happened to our nany Tammy and nena?" I ask feeding Nae as she stops crying. "Mom let them go on vacation again! I don't why we even have them they only watch us like 3 times a month!" Dawn says as we both laugh. "No seriously that's when we all are here at once she makes them watch us! But sense moms not gone so much now maybe that's why!" I say as we both continue to tend to our little siblings. "They better not have another kid or I'm running away!!" Dawn says as her and I laugh. "Why would you run away?" I ask smiling at her. "Because I'm not watching no more kids I'm literally 14 years old! I can't even feed myself sometimes I'm not sure if I even now how to make a correct bowl of noodles!" Dawn says as her and I crack up. "Come to think of it I'm 15 and I don't think I know how eaither mom does everything!" I say still laughing at how pathetic we are.  "Hi y'all!" My step sister Vay says walking into the house. "Hey!" Dawn says. "Can we get some help! Laylah won't listen to me! And she really needs to eat and go to sleep! It's already past her bed time and if mom walks in and she's still up she's going to kill me!" I say as Vay takes control of Nae. "Where you yelling at her Diea?" Vay asked me as she's starts feeding her. "Yeah because she wouldn't listen to me!" I say picking up my baby sister ta'sharah as she starts crying. "She just likes to be calmed so you can't really tell at lay lay or she will think it's a joke. She's kind of a baby still like she's wants to be talked to really calmly". Arevaya says as Nae silently are her food. I knew she was right because just a second ago she was going crazy because she didn't want to eat. "Oh! Ok thank you! That kid is a hand full.
Nicki pov: "hey you guys! I'm home I'm so sorry I'm like 3 hours late! I'm really sorry you guys I had more work than I thought I did!" I say as I walk into the living room where the kids were at. "Mom !!!!!!" Dawn says running to hug me. "Hi honey! You good?" I say hugging her back. "No your babies are driving me crazy! I promise I won't cry agin!" Dawn says as she starts laughing. "Well I'm glad you even made it out of bed today! What made you get out of bed?" I asked confused as I sat my purse on the counter. "My sister!! She needed help watching the babies and Nae made me laugh so I decided to get up!" Dawn says as we all laugh. "Ok honey! I'm just glad your up and smiling again!" I say as I grab Laylah out of her high chair. My kids looked like they were struggling with the little ones so I got them all prepared for bed.
"Miea not home yet?" I ask the girls as they all shake there heads no. "That's weird I thought I told her to be home by 80:pm! Vay will you do me a favor and call her to see where she is! I gotta go wash Nae and the twins up and get them to sleep! Before they all start acting up!." I ask as Vay nods her head.
Later that night:
Dawn pov: as I was laying in my bed I heard a noise out side my window. I got up slowly to see what was going on. As I walked over to the balcony in my bedroom I saw a shadow walking slowly away from the area under my balcony. "Mom!!!!!!" I yell as I ran away from my window. "Momy!!!!!!!" I yell again as I walk out of my room door. My mother had met me half way in the middle of the hallway. "What's wrong Nicole???" My mom says as she's wrapped in her silk pink robe. "There is somebody outside my room!!!" I say breathing hard. I was about ready to panic. "Did you see something?" My mother asked going back into her bedroom to grab her pink Matt pistol. "Yeah all I saw was a shadow though it looked like a man!" I say as my mother and I walk back to my bedroom. She checked on the outside of my window and we couldn't see a thing so we looked at the areas of the house from the camera room and we couldn't find anything. "Mom I promise I saw someone!" I say looking at her as she shakes her head. "It's ok baby girl! I trust you just go lay in Shawns bed with Laylah and the twins ! I'll be back in there in a minute!" My mother says. A few moments after all my sisters and my other brother were in the bed with us as well. "You guys see anything just scream! Ok?" My mom says to us before clapping off the lights. About a moment later I get a mesg on my phone that read...... "Remember that day your brother and parents came after me? I'm back bitch! "

I took a second look wondering who this could be and I responded.
"Who the hell is this?"

I waited for another moment as my phone went of agin.  You took my parents from me! I'm going to make your life a living hell! Mrs Nicki Minaj!"
The text read. I was extremely confused because everyone I knew called me Nicki Minaj because I looked just like my mother. I couldn't make out who was sending me these horrible text. So I sent another to see if I could get a name.
"What do you mean I  don't know you I think you have the wrong girl! I didn't take away anyone's parents!"
I waited a few seconds! Although I didn't get the response I needed I did get enough information to find out who it was.
The text read "you and your family snitched on both my moms and dad in court! Y'all got them life in prison and I'm going to kill you and your mom! And your sisters and brother t0!"  I'm not sure why you think you don't know me! You use to be in love with me!"
After reading the last text I decided not to reply back. I got out of the bed and walked over to my sleeping mother. "Mom!!!" I say shaking her. She moved around just a little bit but did not wake up. "Moma!!! Get up!" I say as she suddenly woke up. "What's wrong dawn!" She whispered as she clapped on the lights. "Nothing read these text!" I say handing her my phone. Within a few seconds her mouth widen as she grew surprised. "Who the hell is this!!!! The only child Chyna had is king! And he's just a baby! So who the hell is this?" My mother says confused.  "I'm not sure mom but it says I use to be in love with him! And also that we came after.........ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!" I say stopping in the middle of my sentence. "What?" My mom says looking at me. "It's quan!!!! Mom it's quan!!!! Because that time he beat me up! And you mom and Dee left to do what ever y'all did to him! I told you guys not to mom! Now he's going to hurt me!" I say as I start to cry. "Stop crying dawn!!!! That is not what we do in this family! This little boy is asking for war and damnit he's going to get it! I'm really stumped at the fact that he's saying we got his parents locked up! The only way to solve this is talking to somebody who is close to Chyna! Like aunti Loran!" My mother says as I stop crying. "Why we need to talk to her?" I ask confused!. "Because ! Chyna and crig are brother and sister why would they have a child together?" My mother says as I see her point. "Ok I got you! But mom you promise I'll be ok?" I ask waiting for her response. "Yes because I know so! Just stay with me! You will be fine! I'm talking all of you out of school until we find out what this little fucker had up his sleeve!" My mother says as I get back in bed. "Ok mom! I love you!" I say as I close my eyes. "I love you too!" She says as she claps off the lights.

-omg quan is back!!!! And he's Chyna and crig son???? Tf??? And yes verah and Tamiea are back together but did she really change??? Stay tuned!