Stress on brandy

Next day
Nicki pov: I was so mentally crushed from last night that I woke up in tears. I cried through my sleep over something that I thought was still there. I don't know how I would take someone telling me that I wasn't good enough for them but I guess it felt like a slap in the face. I felt more foolish than I did hurt because I assumed that Shawn would give me what I wanted. I figured she wanted it as bad as I did but once again I was wrong. Today her and I were supposed to be going to the doctor to find out why I'm not growing but I ended up sleeping in. I couldn't imagine that she would want to go with me anyway. I started to feel so much alone and closed in so I left to take a walk on the beach.
Back at Shawns
Donavan pov: "mom!!!!" I yell walking into my moms room were she sat and cried. "You ok?" I ask her walking slowly toward her. "I'm fine nae'shawn!" She says as she's looking at her phone. "What you reading?" I ask sitting next to her. "Nothing I'm just looking at a few old pictures!" She says with a halfway smile. "Of us? Or you and mom!" I ask smiling at her. "All!" She says laughing. "Well how come you don't just call her and make up with her? " I ask her hoping I can change her mind. "Donavan I can't just do that Tiea and Chyna....." She says as I interrupt her . "No!!!! Forget Tiea and Chyna !!!!!! You don't even belong with Tiea she doesn't even deserve you!!!! And Chyna is way beneath mom!!! So please don't give me that stupid Tiea and Chyna excuse ! Y'all have been divorced for 7 freaking months mom!!! Enough stupid games and just make up already!!! This is so stupid and we still don't even know why!!!!!!! You guys just broke up the family and never ever told any of us why!! That hurts us mom and you guys don't even care!!!.!" I say going off on my mom as she flashes back. "Donavan we don't belong together ok!!!! It doesn't work with us!!" My mother says yelling. She never yells at us so I'm kind of struck my it. "What the heck do you mean you don't belong together!!! Every single time you and mom are around each other all we see are smiles that light up the room!!! Laughs that last for hours and love mom!!! Straight up!. You know that you and mom are something that can't be replaced. I just don't understand why y'all playing dumb like that! Y'all weak as fuck!!!" I say walking out of my moms room.
"What's wrong? " dawn asked me as she was putting on her ugg boots. "Nothing man I'm just sick and tired of moms and they Bull shit! Like they know Tiea and Chyna don't faze nor mean shit to either one of them! And they fronting like they don't want to be together!" I say sitting on her bed. "Right! I'm over it to!" Dawn says as she starts brushing through her napy hair. "This shit is hella weak Dawna! I'm tired of living in a broken home!." I say as it starts to get to me. "It will be ok bro! We just have to deal with it ! I'm sure once the twins get here they will make up!." Dawn says hugging me. "Hopefully I'm hella over this!" I say as Arevaya walks in Dawna room. "Ready dawn?" She asked standing in the door way. "Naw my hair girl! Hold up!" Dawna says still brushing her hair. Vay walked over to the bed and sat next to me. "Where is y'all going?" I ask twisting my dreads. "We going shopping on 7th ! " Vay says playing with her car keys. "I wanna come! Y'all don't ever invite me bro!.!" I say as my sisters both laugh. "I'm for real it ain't funny ! I like shopping cuse a nigga like o look good!". I say as we all laugh. "So you wanna come shopping with girls?" Vay ask smiling at me. "Yeah! I don't care y'all is my sisters ! I'll get my toes done while y'all get acrylics! Feel me?." I say as they start cracking up. "Oh my god I hate you so much Dee!" Dawn says cracking up. "No Straight up, I'm coming!." I say as I'm still twisting my hair. "Bro bro you going like that? You gone were your timberlands in the rain?" Dawn says as they both look at mY shoes. "Yeah I always do I got like 10 pair.!" I say as they laugh. "What?" I asked confused. "They white Swede Dee You Can't just ware those in the rain!." Arevaya says shaking her head. "Yes I can Vay!!!" I say getting in her face. "Ok what ever Dee!" She says laughing. "Aye I'm surprised you didn't piece me like you did Miea!!!!" I say cracking up. "No I don't know why she even tested you like that!" Dawn says
As we all laugh. "Me either I think she like taunting me and making me. Aggravated. But I don't like fighting her! She's my sister and I love her." Vay says as dawn and I smile.
At dance practice
Brandys pov: "1 n .....2 ...n 3 ...n4..... Up down left dip ....5,n 6......7...8.!" I say as I hit the floor in a dramatic split. "That was good Brandy moor energy ok?" My coach amber says as she hands me my water bottle. "Ok ! I can do that!" I say as I get in position to start my next dance. "From the top!!!" She yells as the class starts dancing. As the music came on I added more energy as my coach asked. A few moments later I hit the ground extra hard but I had been pushed. "Watch what your doing bitch!" Kenya says looking down at me. "Who are you calling a bitch!" I say about to stand up but I couldn't. The weight on my leg made me fall down. Kenya was a girl in my dance calass that hated me because I was better than her. She did anything she could so that I couldn't dance. This time she pushed me and if I'm not mistaking my ankle was sprained . The pain shot through my leg so fast tears started falling from my eyes. "Are you ok???" My coach asked as the music stopped and she ran over to me. "No my ankle hurts really bad!" I say crying as she slowly stands me up. "Owe ! Owe ! Owe!" I cry as she walks me over to the bench. "Can you call my mom please?" I say as she's applying ice to my leg. "Yes who do you want me to call?." Coach Amber says taking out her phone. "Onika!" I say wiping my tears.
::::::Phone call:::::
Nicki : "hello?"
Amber: "hi this is coach Amber from nyc dance company! Is Mrs. Maraj available?"
Nicki : "yes thisi a her! What's going on?."
Amber: "well I have Brandy right here she was running back a dance routine with the class she bumped into another student and fell! She says her ankle hurts really bad! Nothing to serious but she dose want to speak with you.!"
Nicki: "oh no!!! My poor baby girl! Give ha tha phone!"
Brandy: "Mom can you come get me please! " (crying )
Nicki: Chanel (middle name!) you don't sound like your crying about your leg! I know that cry! Are you ok?"
Brandy: "I'm fine mom I just wanna go home!"
Nicki: "I know somebody did something to you Brandy I'll be there in a second! How come you didn't call your mother?"
Brandy: "because I want you to cone!"
Nicki: "ok I'll be there in a second!"
Brandy: "ok mom I love you!"
Nicki: "I love you too honey!"
::::::hangs up:;::::::
Back at Shawns
Shawn pov: "Tamiea where are your sisters and brother?" I ask my daughter as I'm holding vanae. "Umm Brandy is at dance practice but she just text me and said to tell you she was going over to moms for a few hours and the twins left with Arevaya. I think they went shopping cuse Louis Vuitton and moschino are having a blow out sale. Also dawn was nagging about going to sax fifth avenue sense thanksgiving.!" She says texting on her phone. "Yeah I forgot to take her. And why is Brandy going to moms? She don't get out of practice until 50pm.!" I ask sitting on the couch with Nae. "Not sure ! Miea says Laying on my lap. A few moments go by and Laylah falls asleep in my arms.
I had so much running through my mind about Tiea and Nicki that I kind of just wanted the world to stop so could breath. I here the front door open and its Tiea walking in. "Hey!" She says kissing me. For a moment I wanted to confront her but I wanted to see how far she would take things. So pretended like I knew nothing. "Hi! What are you doing back from Texas I thought you were staying for the holidays!" I ask as a lay Nae down on the couch. "I am! I just came here to see you! I missed you!." She says smiling and giving me a hug. "Really? " I ask with a fake smile. The fact that she just lied straight to my face gave me so much anger. "Yeah! But what are your plans for tonight!? I wanna go to dinner!." Tiea says walking over to the couch. "I don't have any plans!" I say sitting across from her. "But I wanna take Arevaya with us!." I say as Tiea looks at me with a blank stare. "Why on earth would you wanna take Arevaya?". She asked confused. "Because she's my daughter!" I respond with a smile. "Ok but you have 4 other daughters as well!." Tiea says still looking at me with the same look on her face. "Well yeah but Arevaya and I need alone time with you!." I say picking up my phone. "Why???" Miea asked being nosey. "None of your business Miea! Stay out of this!." I say looking at her. "Why? You never have alone time with me mom and my sisters and brother so what makes Vay so special!."? Mimi asked rolling her eyes. "Don't worry about it! Mind your damn business.!" I say as Miea gets an attitude. "Why you act so weird mom!?" Miea says starting to argue with me. "What are talking about?" I ask her as Tiea walks upstairs. "You been yelling at us lately for one that's something you never do! And your also treating Vay like she's 2 years old and babying her every move! Why!?" Miea says as Nae looks at us. "It's not your business Miea!." I say picking up Layla and walking away.
In nickis car:
Nicki pov: after I had taken Brandy from dance class she was refusing to go home so I took her back to my house. "Brandy are you ok?" I ask her as she shakes her head. "I'm fine mom! Can we just go home I just wanna rest my leg." Brandy says laying her head on the window. "You sure? Is there anything I can do Chanel? I don't want you feeling alone!." I ask her agin as she looks out the window. "Brandy?" I say waiting for a response. "Mom I'm just tired!." She says taking a deep breath. "Ok but if I find out something else is going on! It's war you know that right?." I say smiling at her. "Right!." She says as we pull into the driveway. "Mom you know that thing we do when you make the maraj family Sunday and we talk and eat our feelings away?" Brandy says as we enter the house. "Yeah! Why?" I ask as we stand in the middle of the foyer. "Can we do that? Like right now?" She says looking up at me. "Of corse honey!" I say as we walk into the kitchen. I grab 2 bowls from the cabinet and place them on the counter. "Flavor?" I ask as she looks at me in deep thoughts. Each time we do this maraj Sunday we go through a list of questions!. This is normally how it goes.  (Making the Sunday)
Nicki : flavor?
Brandy: vanilla bean and cheese cake!
Nicki: topping?
Brandy: "almonds and sprinkles
Nicki : cool whip?
Brandy: yes! Burry it!
Nicki: drizzle ?
Brandy: caramel !
Nicki: fruit?
Brandy: cherries!
Nicki: Candy?
Brandy: twix!
Nicki: done?
Brandy: perfect thank you!
After making the Sunday Brandy I sat at the counter and ate them. Of corse while talking. "So what's wrong Chanel?" I ask her as she's eating the twix from her Sunday. "A lot! Today in dance class , we were running the dance but I was kind of sad so I was flunking and not giving it my all, but I really couldn't." She says still eating. "How come?" I say placing a cherry in my mouth. "Just some stuff I'm having trouble getting over! But that's beside the point!." She says moving her hair out her face. "Ok continue!" I say as she smiles. "Ok!, so coach Amber says to give more energy so I did! I was doing good but that girl Kenya! , Kylie and tygas daughter ! Was jealous once agin because I was beating her on my worst day and she pushed me down. I was about to knock the bitch out but when I tried to stand up my ankle through so much pain at me and I couldn't.!" Brandy says shaking her head. "Ok so I knew something was wrong! Brandy you better not be letting that girl punk you! I don't give a damn if she's older than you! You better fuck her up!." I say giving her a serious look. "I know mom! But once I felt my ankle I got tired of it and everything else! Like I'm not sure exactly why but ever since....." Brandy says stopping and taking a deep breath. "Ever since what?" I ask as she puts her spoon down. We sat in silence for a few moments before she responded. "Ever since you and mom separated I can't find my passion for dancing anymore or doing anything really!." I took a deep breath and I looked right at my child as she was looking at the bowl of half eaten ice cream. I could tell her heart was hurt by a mistake Shawn and I had made. "Brandy ! I'm sorry ." I say to her as she lifts her head up. "We really didn't think about how much it would affect you guys when we made this choice!. I'm really sorry but can you promise me that you will try your best in dance class?." I want you to do it for you not for your mother and I!". I say walking over to her. "I can't make a promise mom because my happiness and energy was created in a two parent home!. I need both of you around!." Brandy says as she tears up.  "Brandy boo! I'm sorry but I don't think that we are going to have our past back like we use too!." I say holding her in my arms. "I just want you guys to be together and happy!." Brandy says as tears start rolling from her eyes. "I know!" I say rubbing her back. "So you don't think it's going to happen?." She ask me lifting her head up and wiping her face. "I'm really sorry sweetie but no!". And as much as it broke her heart it broke mine! To watch my daughter cry for my happiness. Brandy laid her head back on my shoulder and she cried in my arms.
Back at Shawns
Shawns pov: "you guys have fun?" I ask my kids as they walk through the door with bags and bags of stuff. "Yeah Donavan bought like so much shoes and jackets !." Dawn says laughing. "It wasn't even that much bro!" He says as he sats his bags down. "Yeah right! You bout like every freaking pair of jeans in true religion!" Vay says saying down bags. "These bags are all yours Dee! Dawn has 4 bags and I only have 2 these are all yours!" Vay says as we all laugh. "Well y'all want a fresh brother or not!"  He says as they all sit on the couch. "Oh mom! Guess who I saw!" Vay says walking up to me. "Who?" I asked smiling at her. "Crig!" She says as i quickly walk her into the kitchen so the twins couldn't here. "Did he say anything to you?" I ask her. "Noi don't think he knows I saw him but it looked like he was watching me!." She says as I sit her down. "What car was he in?" I ask taking out my phone. "Mom what are you doing?" She asked looking at me confused. "Protecting you! Now what car was he in!." I ask agin. "It was a black Benz and the license plate was 11-90k !." She says as o take the info in my phone and track it. "You sure? It's not reading across my gps!" I say to her as she nods yes!. "Ok Vay ! Just go I'll deal with it babe!." I say kissing her head and running upstairs to Tiea. "Tiea! Where does crig live?" I ask her as she's sleeping in the bed. "I don't know! Last time I knew he lived in Bronx!" She says yawning and sitting up. "Ok ! Vay told me he comes over sometimes!. Is that true?" I ask her as she nods and starts crying. "What's wrong Tiea?" I ask confused. "He touches me! And he tries to hurt me! " she says wiping her tears as they fall. "Don't cry Tiea! Vay told me already!" I say hugging her. "I got something for his ass!" I say getting in bed.
A few weeks later:

What does Shawn have for crig? N why is he watching Vay?  What's up with the babies in nickis belly?