Tamiea time

Same day:
Nicki pov:
"Donavan I'm not going to punish you for defending yourself! But you know better then to fight at school! Please try to avoid it next time. Sense you never seem to get into trouble like your sisters I'll let you off the hook!" I say kissing my sons for head as I carry the twins up stairs. After I sat the twins down to nap I get Laylah all washed up and ready for dinner. "Hey mom!" My oldest Daughter Tamiea says walking into Laylahs bedroom as I'm putting on her pj's. "Hey princess! How was school?" I ask as we walk out of Laylahs room leaving her to play. "It was good! But do you got a minute? Or two?" She asked with unsure look in her eye. "Yeah! What's going on?" I ask her as we walk down the hall to her bedroom. I took my shoes off at her door because Tamiea had ice white everything in her room. Even her bedding was white. "I just been thinking about a lot lately! I'm not really happy at all anymore and ever since mom got arrested it made me realize that the people that I love the most and that love me the most can be taken away from me at anytime and I really don't want that!" Miea says as I take a seat in her round white chair. "What do you mean babe?" I ask her as she sits on her Ice white queen bed. "Well I have a hole in almost every relationship I've ever had! Me and Vay use to be best friends and now we can't even look at each other with out fighting! Also Kim can't stand me anymore because she thinks I'm a bad person and verah won't let me see Jackie or Joyce because she hates me as well! And I know you and mom are disappointed with me! Grandma and grandpa won't even call me anymore! Everyone hates me! And I feel like everything has been taken away from me!" Miea says looking at me. I could tell she was really wanting advice. "Miea it's not that we hate you! None of us hate you! Now we don't completely agree or love the person you have become but we do! And will always love you!" You just have you look at thingsfrom everyone else point of view! You hurt Arevaya in a really bad way! I'm not sure if she will ever forget that! She trusted you with something and you mistreated it! Take a look! After your best friend and girlfriend saw how badly you treated your very own sister why on earth would they want a friend like that! For all they know you could do the same to them honey! Especially sense you did it to your own sister!. You have been really rude to all your siblings Tamiea! You have disrespected your mother and I plenty of times and you know grandma is not going for any of that kind of behavior!. Do you understand how you hurt one person and it creates a domino effect?" I ask as she looked at me in silence before nodding. "See Miea! You have to talk to each and everyone of us and apologize for that bad behavior! The disrespect! And the emotional abuse you have to everyone! I love you with every single none in my body baby girl and I know you are not a bad person! Your a beautiful person and you have an amazing heart! We would really love to see that side of you Tamiea because we all miss it Tamiea!" I say as her eyes start to fill with tears. "What happened to me laughing funny daughter who sagged her pants on purpose and who loved to sing paint and act! What happen to her? She use to come in my room even at 16 years old and lay in my bed and get cuddles until she fell asleep!. " I say as Miea begins to brake down. "I'm still here!" She says wiping her face. "If you are still in there then why in the world did you act the way you did?" I ask waiting for a response. "Well because a few weeks after Arevaya moved in with us you started treating her like she was your daughter! And she's not! Everything you did for me you did for her! I hated it! I hate when she calls you mom and I hate when you say she's your baby girl that's me! She's tieas daughter mom not yours! I hated it so much I just wanted her out! Then every time she got sad you let her do the maraj family Sunday! That's not cool mom she's not a maraj! She's a VoiX! She's mom and tieas kid not yours!. Then Brandy Dawn and Donavan started acting like she was there only big sister! They didn't want me to do anything for them because Vay already did! Everyone in this house started blocking me out and putting her in! I guess I just got jealous and I didn't want to be replaced! When I was little all I ever wanted was for you to be home mom! And I wanted you and mom to stop fighting! You always left for work and wouldn't come back for days and sometimes even months! I always cried every night next to mom! We cried together because we missed you. I was super attached to you mom and I never ever wanted you to leave because I didn't know if you were going to come back. I still think like that until this day. I just want to be next to you and around you! Your my mom and my best friend and I hated that Vay was getting the same love from you that I was!." Miea says as he face was soaked in tears. I looked at my daughter with a sad face because I had no idea that all of this was just because of my absence in her childhood......(Read book 2 she's mine and book 3 family first to find out more!) .......I left a lot on business when Miea was born all the way up until she was 7. Then Brandy came along. I was still gone a lot but not as much. I remember each and every time I approached our front door Tamiea started crying and screaming. There were even time when I had to call in for work because she wouldn't let me out the door. I felt really bad that I left such a big scar on my baby's heart that she felt like I was leaving her still but instead of in business it was for another child. Her step sister. But that wasn't my intentions at all. "Come here baby!" I say holding my arms out to hug her. Miea gets off her bed to give me a hug and she cries in my arms. "Tamiea Tanya maraj! You can never ever ever be replaced!!! Your my first born! My first love!!! My everything! Your my daughter princess! You can never be replaced! And I'm really sorry that I made you feel like you were! I apologize that I left so much in the past that I made you feel like I was leaving you agin.! I'm here! You know I'm always here! If you felt like that you could have come to me! We could have had a Sunday! Or I could have came in here! Miea don't ever feel like I love sombody more than you! I love all your sisters and your brothers the same! I don't even love Shawn more than I love you guys! And you know how much I love your Moma! I want you to stop thinking like that! I want you to come to me if you feel hurt! Promise?" I ask waiting for a response. "I promise! And I love you too mom!" Miea says hugging me once more. "Now I believe you got some holes to fill! I'll be cooking dinner if you need me!" I say walking out of my daughters room. "Mommy mommy " (lay lay in the background) .......
Arevaya pov:
On the phone:
Tiea: "Vay I'm not playing with you! If you gonna stay living at your moms you need to come over here at least a week to spend with me! And I'm not kidding I already don't want you there because your mother is in prison and Nicki is in charge!"
Vay: "mom fine I'll come over 2 weeks every month so spend with you! But I'm fine with Nicki! She treats me just like the rest of the kids! "
Tiea: "you better not lie to me! Tell me if she puts her hands on you because I know she be beating ass!"
Vay: "mom she won't! She calls you each time I do something bad!"
Tiea: "ok Vay! I love you!"
Vay: "I love you too mom!"
:::::hangs up::::::
After talking to my mom in the phone made me realize that she's crazier than I thought she was. As I sat on my bed reading there was a knock on my room door. "Come in!" I say still looking at my book. "Hi Arevaya! Can we talk?" Tamiea says as I look up from my book.

-whoa!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned!