Donvans love story

The next day:
Donavan pov: It was about 80:am in the morning and my sisters and I were just waking up in my mother's bed. You could smell the fresh bacon and cinnamon rolls from upstairs.

(Donovan's confessional)
"Yo my favorite part of the day is waking up! And for two reasons! #1 because God blessed me to see another day! And #2 my mom!!!!! My cooking ass mom!!!!!"
(Back to the story)
"Dang I don't know what moms cooking for breakfast but it smells so wet right now!" I say as all my sisters laugh. "For real though!" Brandy says as she stands up out of the bed. "Why she make us sleep in here?" Tamiea asked. "She said something about Chyna! I don't know!" I say shaking my head. "Because I got a text from quan last night! He was threatened me!" My twin sister dawn says showing us the message. As soon as I head that boys name I got mad. "Bro dawn what the fuck that punk doing with yo number ?" I say looking at her as I start picking my hair. "I don't know Donavan he text me out of no where." She says shaking her head. "He gone get fucked up on set ! If hear anything about that bitch Ima smoke that fool!" I say looking at my phone. Then posting a status that said "about my sisters its war!!!!" As I sat my phone down my sisters and I continue talking about quan. "If he does anything to you dawn he's dead!!!" Miea says as dawn nods her head. "For real bro don't even hesitate to tell us! Brandy says. "Yeah cuse we all got ammo !" Vay says as dawn nods her head agin. "HEY!!!!!! GET DOWN HERE AND EAT!!!!!!" My mother yells from the end of the stairs. We all slowly get out of the bead and walk down the long staircase we had. "Morning babies!" My mother said to us as she stood at the dining table. Her hair was pulled back into a high ponytail and she had on black jeans with a long sleeve black shirt and a fur vest. She wasn't wearing shoes though. Only her bright pink socks. "Morning mom!" We all said as we set at the table with fresh fruit salad, lightly crisps bacon , cinnamon roll pancakes and an omelet in front of each of us. My mother had also given us simply pink lemonade. As my mother sat Laylah in her high chair we begin talking . My mother told us all about quan and she also told us we would be out of school for a while along with dance cheer foot ball and beauty stuff! All the things we did were being taken away from us for our safety . "So do we do then sit at home all day?" Brandy asked. "Yeah mom that's super boring!" Miea says. "Well you guys I can't risk anything ! And I'm not sure what's so wrong about being home! You guys live in a damn 5 story mansion ! There are like 12 pools in this damn house! An arcade a gym!!! Let's even talk about that den you guys have down stairs!!! Ball bits ice rink! All that! I'm not understanding! Plus your friends all live around here! You will be fine!" She says smiling at us. "I guess your right!" I say as I eat my fruit. "There is only one thing that's not here!" My mother says as we all look at the empty chair where my mother Shawn normally sits. "But let's not think about that!" She says as we continue to eat. "Mom I have a question though! When you fell in love with mom how did you know?" I ask waiting for her response as she looks at her ring. "Well! I kinda knew when I first met her! Well I knew o really liked her and I had to have her. It was a date we went on at the beach in LA ! It was our first kiss a small one at that! I just felt something between us even before that day. I was always happy around her and she was happy around me! You kinda start to feel like you need that person around you alway wanna talk to them! See them!!! You know just be around them!" Why do you ask?" She says sticking the fork that held a small bit of pancake in Laylahs mouth. "Just asking!" I say smiling as all my sister smile and owe at me. "Dee you got a girlfriend?" My mom asked smiling. "No! Why y'all making such a big deal I just asked a question!" I say smiling and I could feel the blush on my face. I really liked tyanna but I wasn't sure if she liked me that way. All though she did try hooking me up with her ratty friend. "Boy stop fronting I know you better than that son! Is it the one you be up late a night talking to before dinner?" My mom asked as my sisters all laugh. In my head I'm just wondering how on earth did she know it was a girl I was talking to. Tyanna does call me a lot. And especially now because her dad just went to jail. It didn't bother her much because her dad was never around but it still kind of stung her. "Mom! I don't have a girl friend we just friends! It's tyanna that I talk to all the time! You know her already mom!" And so do y'all!!! So stop acting like I got some girlfriend!" I say looking at my sisters. "Oh!!! Teetee your best friend! She comes to all your games right?" My mother asked. "Yeah! She really had my back!" I say bidding my head. "Mom don't listen to him he dose like tyanna!" Dawn says laughing. "Dawn no I dont!" I say laughing with her. "Yeah he dose you guys! Me Donavan and tyanna all have history class together !!! I see the way Dee looks at her ! He does like her! Stop lying Dee!!" Dawn says as my mom smiles at me. "Oweeeeeee my baby bro got a little crush!" Brandy says as everyone laughs. "Ok fine I do like her! But why y'all gotta play me like that and laugh and stuff! Help me instead of clowning!!!" I say as we all laaugh!. "Awe dee!!!!! Well I think she's a nice girl! She will be perfect for you! You guys have been friends for a few years now! Maybe you should talk to her!" My mother says wiping Nae face. "Yeah Dee! I think you should too! Forget about jay!" Dawn says. "You were dating jay?????" Brandy says dropping her fork. "No!!!! Chill with that bro! She a rat!" I say as everyone laughs. "Isn't jay Kim's niece?" My mother says looking at Brandy. "Kardashian ?" Brandy says. "No girl!!!! Kim! Kenna Moma!" My mother says laughing. "Yeah Kenna and jay are cousins !" Tamiea says. "EWww groody!!!!" Arevaya says as we all laugh. "Don't worry she tried me but i told her I was grounded ! Tyanna told me she would let her down easy for me!" I say as my mom smiles. "Good we don't need her family mixing with ours." My mom says giving me the side eye. About 30 min later we finish breakfast and we all go wash up and get ready for the day. Sense we were not allowed to leave the house I just proceed to the gym down stairs and I start shooting hoops. "I was missing almost every shot I wasn't too good a sports when I had things on my mind. I looked to the left of me were my phone sat on the bench as it rang. The caller ID read tyanna ray.  I waited for a moment then I picked up my phone.
:::::phone conversation::::
Dee: "yo?"
Tyanna: "hey you free right now?"
Dee: "well yeah I'm just playing basketball with my invisible friend.! Why wassup!?"
Tyanna: "oh ! (Laughs) nothing much I'm kinda board and annoyed that you won't be in school! Who am I going to bug down the hallway when I'm tired of. Jay?" (Laughing)
Dee: "well when you put it like that I'm glad I won't be there! (Laugh) but did you find out why your dad is in prison yet?"
Tyanna: "not really no! But my mother did say I probably won't ever get the chance to meat him because he was sentenced to life. But another thing I found out was that Lisa! Is not my real mother she adopted me! When my brother and I got split up!"
Dee: "oh my gosh! I'm sorry to here that that's fucked up!"
Tyanna: "no it's cool! I'm not upset because I love Lisa! And she gave me her last name so I'm cool!" (Laughing)
Dee: "coo! But what about your dad though?"
Tyanna: "oh he's no factor! I wish I knew him at times but it wouldn't make a difference I was fine with out him right?"
Dee: "I guess your right! But hey! I thought your mom was an actress! You know! Diamond from players club! Lisa Ray right?"
Tyanna: "yeah she was but she ended up giving that dream up because she wasn't ready to handle all the pressure! So the money she does have she uses it very carefully!"
Dee: "oh that makes sense! But who is your real mom if Lisa isn't?"
Tyanna: "I'm not sure! I'm still trying to find out who my brother is and why we even got put up for adoption!"
Dee: "yeah! I bet that's a hard pill to swallow! I don't like my sisters all the time but I'm glad I have them around! Thanks to you I actually appreciate my parents more than I use to!"
Tyanna: "how did I change your mind?"
Dee: "because you don't have everything I have! And I kinda caught myself being ungrateful when I here the things you go through! Things could be worse for me but I'm sitting in a full court gym that's built in my house! Talking on an iPhone Z7 that hasn't even hit stores yet! And playing basketball in some 1,000$ custom pair of Jordan's with my name on the soul and here I am thinking I have a horrible life because my mom is in prison.  And before i was angry because they were not together. Your always happy tee! You don't know your dad ! Your mother is yet to be found and you live in a 3 bedroom house! But you wake up with a smile on your face!"
Tyanna: "I see what you mean! But yeah I try to because there is no point of being sad! It could be worse I could be in an apartment ! With no money for school!" (Laughing)
Dee: "right eating hot dogs for dinner!"
(Laughing) even though I still do that!"
Tyanna: "me too when mom don't feel like cooking!"
Dee: "haha got that right!"
Tyanna: "(laughing)
Dee: "Ty can I ask you something?"
Tyanna: "yeah sure anything!"
Dee: "you can't laugh though I really need advice!"
Tyanna: "Donovan I'd never laugh at you! Come on just tell me!"
Dee: "ok how do you know if you love somebody?" 
Tyanna: "I don't know! I never loved anyone! Well there is somebody i think about all the time but I'd honestly say you would just know! Why is there a special girl you like?"
Dee: "well yeah but I'm not sure if she feels the same! I think about her all the time and ....... I don't know I think she might not be into me! She doesn't seem like she likes me! But I kinda love her I think!"
Tyanna: "awe Dee as a crush!!!!!! Who is she!"
Dee: "I don't wanna say her name because it might be embarrassing if she doesn't like me! But winter formal is coming up and so is another special day I wanna do something for her! Do girls like surprises? I know my sisters do!"
Tyanna: "Dee you can tell me her name I won't say anything and yeah girls like surprises! I do! Is she girly or edgy?"
Dee: "I'll pass I'm not saying names.! And I'd say she's girly!"
Tyanna: "do you know what your going to do?"
Dee: "yeah I guess I was kinda thinking to buy flowers and just ask her to be my girlfriend! But in a big way!."
Tyanna: "oh that would be cute ! I think that's a good idea!"
Dee: "ok!! I'll do it then! But promise me you won't tell anyone we had this conversation I don't want her to find out.
Tyanna: "I won't!" (Laughing)
Dee:" so who is the boy you like? You gone ask him to home coming?"
Tyanna: "your not saying names so I'm not eaither! And no! He likes somebody else! Jay and it will probably go as best friends!"
Dee: "oh sorry about that!" (Smiling in happiness)
Tyanna: "it's ok! I don't normally date anyway! Boys always go for light skin girls! I'm brown!" (Laughing)
Dee: "that's true but I don't really go for them!"
Tyanna: "why?"
Dee: "because they are always rats!"
Tyanna: "hahahhaha I forgot you said that! Well my moms calling me Dee I gotta go! Call me later!"
Dee: "word!"
:::::hangs up:::::
"Donavan who were you just talking to?" My mother asked walking into the gym. "Tyanna!" I say still shooting hoops. "Owwwweeeee!!! Any news?"
She says making me blush. "No except she likes somebody! So I have to back off or hard!!!" I say missing the hoop again. "Don't back off!!! Your mother still liked Tiea when I pushed up on her and now we got 7 kids! " my mom says as we both laugh. "Your right mom! But how do I get her? I'm nervous!" I say sitting on the basket ball as my mom stood in front of me. "Well you just gotta tell her honey! Or do what you do best and joke it to her!" My mom says smiling. "I'll keep that in mind! Wanna play me?" I say standing up. "Sure ! If you can catch me!" My mother says grabbing the ball and running. "Wait ma dats traveling!!!!" I say running after her. "Yeah traveling to the hoop!" She says as we both laugh down the court.
-awe Dee really likes Tyanna! Who is the boy she was talking about??? And Nicki can't play ball for shit!