Part 3 of the get away!

Donvan pov: I sat in bed waiting for change to come. All I could think of was my mother saying things would change. The only thing that made me happy in this world was my family and tyanna , even though she hated me and wanted nothing to do with me. I knew if anything else changes my life would be ruined. I was already feeling really bad this morning. When I woke up. I'm not sure why but I felt like part of me was gone! Like that better half of me had died. Something wasn't right. But I ignored it. "Mom!!!!!" I hear my sisters yell. I knew my parents must have arrived so I jumped out of bed to go see them. Once I made it down stairs my parents had been hugging Brandy and Miea exra tight before running over to me. "Where is dawn?" My mother Shawn asked. "Up in her bedroom I think!" I say as she shot upstairs. "Oh her and donna are so attached to each other. !!" My mother Nicki said taking of her pink and black Jordan's.
"Hey mom! Can I ask you something?" I say as she's checking her phone!.
Before she could respond moma Shawn had come running down the stairs. "Where is my baby???? She's not in her room or anywhere up stairs and her phone is here!!!!" Shawn said holding my sisters iPhone Z.
"What??? DONNA NICOLE!!!!!!" Moma Nicki yelled as the both started to panic and look around the house.
"The last time I saw her was last night before aunt Ty left!" Miea said. "Yeah I thought she was just in her room! She was feeling sick after dinner and hasn't come out her room sense!!" Brandy said. I was confused and had no idea where my sister had gone or why she would even leave. "Baaaaaaabeee!!!!" Moma Shawn called as we all ran into the room she was in. it was the hallway around the corner from Brandys bedroom. The small window was broken into and there was glass all over the carpet along with red stain that looked a lot like blood. "You guys what happen? Please tell me y'all did this!!!!" Moma Shawn  said as her eyes watered. "Omg!!!!! I feel it somethings not right!!!!"  She said shaking her head. I turned to look at my other mother Nicki and she had no words just tear after tear.
"I feel it too!" She said shaking her head. "What ??? What are you Guys talking about?" Mia asked freaking out.
Moma Shawn looked at all of us and that feeling I was having this morning came back to me. Then I felt what my parents had felt. "No !!!!! This isn't happing!!!" I yell looking at my moms. "Come here Dee!!! We're going to find her!! I promise!!!!" My mother Nicki said hugging me.
I started to realize my twin sister was in danger and that was the horrible thing that was hunting me this morning. Hours go by and my parents had created a police report and more but no luck. Hours turned into days and days turned into weeks. They tried watching camera footage but it seemed like who ever took my sister away knew the ropes of our mansion because we couldn't find anything!. The only thing we had was a broken window and a trail of blood.
"You Guys ok?" I asked my parents as they sat in dawns bedroom. They both were in tears and it hurts even worse to see them like that. The didn't speak. I pulled back the blankets to sit in the bed but instead of sitting I found even more blood plus dawns chain. "Mom!!!!" I yell as they both jump and look at me. "What Dee?" Moma Nicki said as the both of them pulled all the blankets off the bed.
My sisters royal blue silk sheets were covered in blood. My mother picked up her chain and started crying agin. "Why!!!!!!!!! Where is my baby!!!!" My mother Shawn said looking up at the sky. As my parents held each other I left the room.
The next day:
Nicki pov: I had very important show tonight, even though I had so much going on at home I still had to make something happen for my fans and to feed my family. The entire time I was performing all I could think of was my daughter so I stopped the show to have a prayer with my fans. "I'm sorry you Guys I have to do this! I don't usually put my personal business out here like this but it's been a month sense I seen one of my babies. I left on a trip a 2 day trip with my wife and when we returned home our 14 year old daughter was not there. Her phone was her tablet was and everything she owns was!!! But no signs of our baby girl!!! Now, we have reason to believe that our child was taken from her own home! Yesterday morning we found a puddle of blood in her bed , (crying) I'm not sure what happen !!! I don't know why this is happing or who is doing this but if you guys can just pray!!!! Please just pray with me that we find our baby girl!! And she comes home safe!." I said wiping my tears. My fans were all out in the crowd crying and clapping for me. Right before the show stared back up my fans sang to me my hit song save me. It made me cry more than I already was.  After the show ended I sat in my dressing room and I got a phone call from Shawn.
(Phone call)
Nicki: "yes!"
Shawn: "babe get home asap!!!!"
Nicki: "what's going on?" (Getting dressed)
Shawn: "we found a video!!!! That punk ass bitch quan has our baby!!!"

-stay tuned you guys!!!!!!! Sorry about the late updates I've been busy with my clothing line and my YouTube channel!!! But I got some good ideas coming ! Thanks for reading!