Stress on nicki

A month later:
Nicki pov: it's been two months sense I last seen Shawn and I have not gotten a single word on a Court day for her. My mind stated to get full of stress and anger but some how I kept it together. My kids were still safe even after all the threats we were getting from my daughters crazy ex boyfriend. The word was he had gotten arrested for assault last week. Although we did check the records and it said he was now in inmate I was still hesitate that he had some other people watching us. Sense Laylahs body was shifting into her turning 3 years old she was starting to get more hard headed and rowdy. Dawn wasn't as sad as she used to be but she was refusing to talk to anyone and I was really starting to hate that!. Tamiea hasn't been here much she now stays at her house down the street with verah taking care of jacki and Joyce.  As for Brandy she still stressed as usual and Donavan hated me with a special passion.
As I sat in my studio trying to right a new verse I couldn't think of anything. My mind just fell at a constant blank. The only thing happen to be running through this thing was Shawn. I just wanted her home. I wanted her here with me raising these kids. I understood it was something that probably wasn't meant to happen so I just shut everything down for the night. I had already knew I wasn't going to get any work done. "Brandy you ok?" I ask my daughter walking into her bedroom. "I'm fine mom! I just can't get this dance together!" Brandy says sitting at the edge of her bed. "How come your practicing up here instead of in the den?" I asked standing in her door way as I leaned against the wall. "I don't know! ...... Mom how do you know if something just isn't your thing anymore? How do you let go of something you love so much?" Brandy asked me as she took off her dance shoes. "Brandy what are talking about?" I ask folding my arms. "Dance ! I love it! I really do but I'm not any good anymore! Everything is just throwing me off my game! I really just want to give up." Brandy says as her eyes water. "Diea ! Look at me! Honey you love dancing! You been dancing ever sense you could walk! Giving up is not an option for you babe! If you really feel like you should stop I'll stand by you no matter what! But sweet heart you have millions of fans that love watching you! Me your mother and your sisters and brother love to watch you dance!!! Dancing is a big part of you being you!!!!! Don't let us down and most important don't let yourself down! I know it's hard and I know you have a lot going on but I'd rather help you pull through then take the easy way out!" I say wiping my daughters falling tears. "Promise me you won't give up!" I say cupping her face. "I promise!" Brandy says hugging me. I smile and and hold her hand. "I miss mom!" Brandy says taking a deep breath. "I know honey!" I say rubbing her back.
Arevaya pov:
::::::Phone conversation::::
Vay: "mom I need a favor!"
Tiea: "what's up Arevaya!"
Vay: "I know you don't like Nicki and stuff but she's really sad I can see it in her face and your the only one that loves mom as much as she does she needs help!"
Tiea: "what? Vay !!! That's...."
Vay: "mom please just come over you are the only person that's going to understand how she's feeling! She's not showing that she's sad but I already know she is. Can you help her? For me?
Tiea: " Vay I don't wanna talk to my first loves wife!!! What the hell!"
Vay: "please mom she's just out of it! Please do it for me!!!!"
Tiea: "fine I'll do it! But what am I supposed to even say to her?"
Vay: "I don't just talk to her! Comfort her! She's free right now so come now!"
Tiea: "ok what ever I'll be there in a minute!"
:::::hangs up::::::
Later that day:
Nicki pov:
"La'tiea is approaching the door in 5,4,3,2,1!" The house says as I walk over to the door to the sound of the door bell. "What are you doing here?" I ask Tiea swinging open the door. I was so confused as to why she had even been here sense Vay had her own car to see her mother when ever she felt like it. "To talk can I come in?" Tiea says as I let her in. "Arevaya!" I yell as Tiea and I walked into the living room. I knew she couldn't here me because k got. I response so i pressed the intercom button in the living room. (Beep) "Vay your mother is here to see you." I say as Tiea stopped me. "No I'm here to talk to you!" She says as I look at her confused pressing the button again. "Never mind!" I say as we walk away from the intercom. "Why you wanna talk to me? We got the thickest beef Tiea!" I say as we sit on the couch. "Well Vay told me you were upset and needed somebody to
Talk to she thinks I'm the only one who understands you sense we both love Shawn." Tiea says making me mad. The thought of her "loving" my wife got me pissed off. "I don't wanna talk to you about her!" I say shaking my head. "Nicki I know you hate me and I hate you but that's no reason to let you sit here alone! Even I can tell your hurt under that smile." Tiea says smiling at me. By the looks of it she seemed like she was flirting. "Ok Tiea what ever we can talk! But if I'm talking to you Ima need a drink or something! Ill be back! You want anything!" I ask getting up to get wine and vodka. "Sure!" Tiea says as I proceed. I return quickly with 2 bottles and two glasses. "Nicki can I ask u something she says as I'm poring the glasses. "Anything!" I say taking a drink. Before I knew it I was drinking more then I should have. "What's it like?" Tiea says also taking a drink. "What's what like?" I ask pulling my hair back in a ponytail. "Being married to tae!" Tiea asked looking at my ring. "Well it felt good at first! We were always happy we did everything together we spent every moment with each other in fact I couldn't get enough! We grew so close and after I got pregnant with Tamiea things only started to fall apart piece by piece." I say shaking my head. By this time I was on my third glass. "Why did it fall apart?" She asked confused. "I'm not sure we just stared fighting a lot! Over a lot of different things! But what about Trina?" I asked. "Trina is great! We never fight but I always think about tae!" Tiea says. For a second I wanted to slap this bitch. But I held my ground. "Why you missing my wife?" I asked confused. "I don't miss her I just think about her! Calm down!" She says as I roll my eyes. "Well don't! That's my work!" I say as Tiea starts laughing. "I'm sorry girl! Chill I don't want her! Besides I'm not even loyal enough to have somebody like tae I cheat all the time!" Tiea says as we both laugh. "Yeah that wouldn't work!" I say still laughing. By this time I was now drinking from the bottle. "Slow down Nicki your going to get drunk in a minute!" Tiea says as I shake my head.
"Naw I'll be coo! But what do you do when you miss tae! I just miss her so much!" I say as my eyes water.
"Well I normally called her or text her when I did but you can't do that! I'm sorry!" Tiea says as I finish the bottle of wine and start on the vodka. "It's ok! I don't know what I should do or how I should feel! I have seven kids! That I'm raising alone! I don't know if Shawn is getting out of prison soon or in five years and I just don't know what to do! I don't want to do this alone!" I say crying. Moments later I felt the alcohol flowing through my system. My vision was a little fuzzy and my mind grew blank. "Awe don't cry Nicki! You look so cute when you cry!" Tiea says rubbing my back. "What? I'm cute?" I say confused. Sense the vodka was coming to my head I was confused. "Yeah! Maybe you don't gotta do this yourself!" Tiea says. At this point both bottles were empty I was drunk for sure and Tiea looked like a million Shawns to me. I was starting to get very confused but more so disy and sick.
Tiea pov:
Looking at Nicki cry over tae being in prison was super hard to watch. I didn't like Nicki at all but I understood how she was feeling. The poor girl was drunk off her ass and Her face was full of tears. I wanted to help her in the best way possible so I did it in the only way I knew would help her relax. I was a little tipsy but not drunk.
"Are you ok Nicki?" I asked her as she shook her head no. "Shawn I need you to come.... Come home!" Nicki said to me as she swayed slowly side to side. At that moment I knew she was drunk as hell calling me tae. "Nicki I'm not tae ! Can you here me? You need some water??? You need to lay down!" I say grabbing her hand walking her upstairs to shawns bedroom. "Babe lay down with me! Please don't go back to prison I need you!" Nicki says trying to force me in the bed with her. "Nicki I'm not Shawn! Take this water! Get som rest I have to go!" I say as I walk away from the bed. Moments later I feel Nicki grab me from behind and as I turned around she kissed my lips gently.
I started to understand why Shawn was so in love with Nicki. This girl had lips of an angle. This was the best kiss I had ever felt and even though this was wrong plus Nicki was completely drunk and confused I didn't want it to stop so I let her think I was Shawn while one thing led to another.

-oh shit baby mom fucking with the wife???? Wait until Shawn finds out.