To war with donna

Same day:
Shawn pov:
I wasn't to sure what was going on or why Nicki was so sick. I took her hand and walked her into the house as she stumbled a little bit.
Once we reached the living room I saw the empty wine bottles that sat on the glass coffee table.
I didn't think to much of it until I saw not one , but two glasses.
"Onika have you been drinking? Are you drunk? And was Tiea having a drink with you.?" I asked my finance as she shook her head no. "I'm a little hung over Tyeasha and I had a few drinks." Nicki says as Donna and Vay run from the kitchen to hug me.
"Mom!!!!!!" They both yell as they backed away. "Ok I'm glad your home but gross why are you covered in throw up?" Dawn says as her and Vay make a gross face. "Your mom throw up on me outside!" I say taking my jacket off so I can hug my girls.
Moments after seeing all my kids and letting them know I was defiantly out on bail they all were super excited and the room filled with hugs and kisses.
Nicki still seemed a little bit shaken up.
Her face read a faint smile and her mouth had no words. "I'm going to go take a shower with mom guys ! Please watch vanae and the babies until we get out!" I say smiling at them as I grabbed nickis hand. "Come on baby!" I say as her and I headed to the stairs.
I wasn't sure what was going on with her. I fact I was well passed confused but I wanted to make it better.
She wasn't excited to see me at all. Or at least it felt like she wasn't. Once we got into the room we headed to our bathroom. "Onika what's wrong with you?" I ask again as we both undress. "I....I just..... I.... I don't feel good!" Nicki says as her face turned a pail color. "Is t the hang over?" I ask grabbing both her hands to pull her close. "It could be!"  Nicki says pushing away from me.
"Baby why won't you let me touch you. ? I've been gone for 3 months I miss you! You don't miss me?" I asked confused. Before trying to kiss her once again Nicki pushed me away and took a deep breath. "I know I'm sorry! I do miss you it's not that it's just..." (Panic mode again) "I don't feel good Shawn!" Nicki says as I step into the shower. Nicki had walked out of the bathroom and didn't return for at least a full 30 min. It really hurt my feelings because she wouldn't let me touch her and I really missed her. I just wanted to come how shower with her and make love. I knew that was out of the question when she threw up outside.
At this point all I wanted now was just a simple kiss and I couldn't get that.
I heard the shower door slide open as I turned around it was Nicki.
She was naked and ready to shower with me. "Feeling better?" I ask with a smile. "Not really!" She says standing in front of me under the poring hot water.
I cupped her face and tried to kiss her and she still wouldn't let me.
She backed away slowly and tears started to run down her face.
"Baby whaTs wrong?" I say cupping her face again. Looking into her pretty brown eyes.
"Will you please tell me what's wrong?" I ask looking at her sadly as she continued to cry she laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my waist.
As the water hit us onikas tears kept on running.
About an hour later we got out the shower and a helped her into some comfy clothes and into bed.
"I know you not feeling good baby but I miss you! I love you can I have a kiss please that's all I want.!" 
I ask smiling at Nicki as she laid on her back. "I don't wanna get you sick I don't thinks it's a hang over!" Nicki says looking at me. I through the blanket over her and let her rest.
"Ok tell me if you need anything!" I say walking out of the room.
"Hey dawn was Tiea over here a lot when I was gone?" I asked my daughter as she sat at the table eating her breakfast . "No she never came over yesterday was the first time I seen her here and this morning!" Dawn says shaking her head.
"Why was she here?" I asked confused.
"I'm not sure Vay said her mom was talking about you! Because mom was sad about you so Tiea came over to comfort her. Mom really was sad though she was starting to get stressed and stuff!" Dawn says as I smile.
"Awe! Well did you guys eat?" I'm about to make mom something to eat my poor babY is sick!" I say as dawn nodded. "Yeah Tammy cooked!" Dawn saYs as smiling. "Where is everyone?" I ask making pancakes for Nicki. "School! It's Tuesday morning mom! The babies are at grandmas house! She just took them!" Dawn says laughing at me. "I didn't know! (Laughing) how come you still here?" I ask confused. "Because haven't been at school the whole time you were in prison so mom started home schooling me! For now until you came home! I think I'll be back in school next week!." Dawn says as her and a laugh.
A few minutes later I had gone back upstairs to tend to Nicki.
"Baby you up? I brought you breakfast in bead!" I say walking over to Nicki setting the pancakes bacon and eggs on her night stand. "I also got you a water bottle some orange juice and tea if you need it!" I say sitting on the bed next to her. "Thank you babe!" Nicki says smiling at me. I know Nicki wasn't feeling good but I wanted her better so I can see her smile. She looked so drained and stressed I didn't know what else to do beside give her some physical heeling.
She was still laying on her stomach so I lifted the blankets off of her and slowly started to rub her back.
I started on her shoulders and took it from there.
"Is a massage ok?" I asked as I kept going. "Yes , it's needed thank you!"  Nicki says as tears started to fall from her face.
"Baby what's going on with you why do you keep on crying?????"  I asked confused because I had no idea why Nicki was so upset. She was the love of my life and meant the world to me and I wasn't going to stop asking until she told me.
"Tiea is approaching the door in 5,4,3,2,1" the house said as the door bell rang.
"This isn't over!" I say walking down stairs to answer the door.
"Arevaya is at school!" I say opening the door.
"I know that I'm not here for her!" Tiea says rolling her eyes. "Well then why are you here ? I'm pretty sure Nicki doesn't want me talking to you!" I say confused.
"I'm not here for you! I just need to talk to Nicki!" Tiea says . For a second I was really confused. "Ok so you pop up to my house wanting to talk to my finance for what?" I ask waiting on a response.
"Tae This ain't none of your business is she here or not? I need to talk to her!" Tiea says rolling her eyes at me again.
"Um I think if your at my house wanting to speak to my work then it is my business !!! Your my baby mom and my ex yo wanna talk to my girl???" I say confused. "Come on now tae just let me talk to her it's not that serious!" Tiea says laughing. "No I think it is! But what ever! Come on I'll call her down! She's sick so it's might be a second."  I say walking over to the intercom. "Babe Tiea wants you!" I say waiting for Nicki to respond. "I don't wanna talk to her!" Nicki says . I turn around and I look at Tiea. "She don't wanna see you! You need anything else?" I ask. "No tell her it's about yesterday!" Tiea says looking at me. "What the fuck happen yesterday?" I asked confused and crossing my arms. "It's about Vay! Just tell her!" Moments later I let Nicki no and she comes down stairs.
"What you want?" She asked looking at Tiea. "It's about yesterday!" Tiea says smiling. "Babe can we get a minute please?" Nicki said looking at me. I nodded my head and walked away as dawn called my name.
After I was done with dawn I ease dropped the rest of Tiea and nickis conversation.
::::::conversation:::::::
Nicki: "have you lost your fucking mind hell no!!!!!"
Tiea: "why not? I can't stop thinking about you!"
Nicki: "I'm with Shawn!!!"
Tiea: "I know but the way you put it down in bed is just amazing Nicki! I can't stop thinking about you I wanna be with you!"
Nicki: "Tiea I can't I have kids I'm I'm ..... I'm with Shawn ..... That was a mistake!! It should have never happen....."

Shawn pov: Nicki says as I cut her off. I heard enough and it was time for this conversation to be cut short. My whole heart was moved by what I had just heard.
The woman I thought I loved unconditionally cheated on me and lied to me while I was in prison. Not only that it was with my baby mom. The girl who broke my heart the first time. My eyes grew watery but I didn't let a tear fall.
"Get the fuck out of my house Tiea!!!!!!" I yell pointing towards the door. Tiea walked past me and left. "Babe I'm ......" Nicki says as I cut her off. "You!!!!!!! Don't fucking talk to me!!!!" I say walking out of the room they were talking in. "Babe let me explain!!!" Nicki says fallowing me. "No fuck that Tanya!!!! You cheated on me and you fucking lied to me!! I don't give a fuck what you have to say stay the fuck away from me!! Don't talk to me!!!!" I yell as we enter the living room. "What's going on?" Dawn asked watching the whole thing.  "Nothing dawn!" I say looking at Nicki. "You guys are not braking up right? There is a way around it right?" Dawn asked about to cry. I looked at my daughter and I knew I couldn't brake up with Nicki again and rip my family apart. I had never gotten mad at much but this time I was pissed and hurt.
"No we are never going to brake up! I'm deeply in love with your mother no matter how bad she fucked up!" I say shaking my head as tears started to fall. I proceeded up the stairs as Nicki stood speechless.

-oh my my my lol