Irreplaceable

Same night:
Nicki pov: tossing and turning trying to go to sleep early I can't so I call Shawn and the kids.
Phone call:
Nicki: "hey shantae what's the kids doing?"
Shawn: "hi onika !" And they all Asleep besides nae! She's up having a little fit!"
Nicki: "awe why what you do to her?"
Shawn: "nothing! She just likes you better than me so she's upset! She always does this to me!"
Nicki: "true!" (Laughs) "well I just wanted to check on the kids! I'm home alone board!"
Shawn: "they have phones! I guess you don't love me anymore! Don't call me to check on them!" (Laughing)
Nicki: "shut up snuggie your they mom how you gone say that! N Don't put words in my mouth I didn't say I didn't love you!" (Laughs) "I'm super board though!"
Shawn: "well come over then Nicki ! Just cause we divorced don't mean you can't come over! This is your home too! Even though you ain't never been here but once! "
Nicki: "I'm to lazy to move! But let's Skype snuggie cuz I wanna see vanae! Before she goes to sleep!"
Hangs up and Skypes!
Nicki pov from Skype: "hi baby bug!" I say smiling at my daughter through my lap top screen sitting on my bed. Shawn was holding her on her lap as she was laying in bed too. "Hi Shawn!" I say waving at her. I was covered in my blanket wrapped in my robe holding my lap top. "Hey! Teddy bare!" She says to me as nae falls asleep. "Look she just needed to see your face! Awe our little baby girl is knocked out!" Shawn says kissing her forehead. "Let me go put her in her nursery Nicki!" She says as she gets up to put the baby down. A moment after she returns. I couldn't stop looking at her boobs and pussy as they both set so nice in that sexy lace thong and bra she was wearing. "So what you been up to I haven't spoke to you in like 4 weeks !" Shawn says throwing a blanket over her ruining my view. "Nothing much! Just board all the time really!" I say getting from under the blanket reviling my robe to Shawn. At this point I was just going to spill it and tell her to come fuck the shit out of me before I lose my damn mind. But I held my ground. "Come over Nicki ! I'm only ten minutes away from you!" Shawn says laughing. "Why you want me to come over so bad?" I say flirting with her. "Because your alone! And board! And besides I wanna see you!" Shawn says making me blush. "I'll come over if you take that blanket off!"! I say as we both laugh. Shawn takes the blanket off of her so she's only covered by her see through thong and bra. "Thank you!" I say as we begin talking. "What was the point of that?" Shawn ask as we crack up. "Because I'm horny !" I say as Shawn smiles at me . "Nasty self!" She says as we laugh. "So when I get there what we gone do!" I ask . "Idk poo ! We can watch our favorite movies!" Shawn says as we both laugh. "Or we can fight!" I say giving her the side eye. "I'm down for fighting!" Shawn says. "I bet!" I say giving her bedroom eyes. "Come on Nicki !" She says flirting with me. "I will! I'm just so horny right now! I don't wanna come over until it goes away! So that why we can have fun!" I say still flirting. "We'll make it go away I really wanna see you! " Shawn says looking at my pussy from under my robe. "I see you looking!" Say as her and I both laugh. "At what?" Shawn says putting up a front. "Don't try to shade me like that ! You wanna taste huh!" I say slowly rubbing my fingers up my robe across my pussy frame. "We'll!" Shawn says slowly licking her teeth at me. "Please say yes because I want you to taste it!" I say taking my robe off getting completely naked. I fix my lap top so Shawn can see everything.
Shawn pov: looking at Nicki get naked on this screen really got me feeling all kinds of wet. I'm trying to relax but on the inside my pussy is screaming her name. "Mmmmmmmmuuuugghhh!" Nicki moans as she starts finger fucking her self . I could here and see her wet pussy smacking as she strokes herself in and out slowly. "Shhhhaaaaawwwwnn!" Nicki moans my name turning me on as she goes deeper inside her self. "Baby! Come on stop fantasizing and come get it for real !" I say as Nicki slowly comes to a stop. "Okay!" She says breathing a little hard as she sits up . "Hurry stop wasting time!" I say as she shuts her computer. About 15 min later Nicki shoots me a text saying she's outside.

Nicki pov: as Shawn opens the door she grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to her bedroom. She set the dial to silent so the kids couldn't here a thing. "Please Shawn fuck the shit out of me! I'm so horny the shit makes no fucking sense!" I say as Shawn grabs my waist and starts fucking me. "Ummm awe www!" I moan loudly as Shawn is going super deep inside me. After we get done fucking against the wall I lay her on the floor of the bedroom and I start grinding on her pussy backwards like a pony. Pouncing on her pussy I bust at least five nuts before we stop grinding. Moving slowly from that position Shawn turns me on my hands and knees and she's banging me from the back deep hard and slow just the way i like it. "Ahhhhhhhhuuugghh baby!" I moan as she's pulling my hair with one hand while stroking my pussy from the back with the other. I look at her in the eye over my shoulder As I'm throwing it back. Grabbing both shawns hands I do a front flip slowly as I land on my back and Shawn is now on top of me with her face in between my legs as mine is between hers we continue this position called the 69 as we eat each other out roughly. We go on and on switching positions then we move to the bed for a fourth round. After we get down and even dirtier in her bed we move to the shower where the real freaky shit happens. After 3 long hours and 10 amazing sex rounds we finally change the sheets and cuddle in bed. "Did I fuck you right?" Shawn ask as we both crack up. "You did more than fuck me right babe! I miss making love to you !" I say as Shawn looks at me. "I miss it too!" She says smiling. "It just felt so right! So perfect! I'm so relaxed now!" I say holding her hands. "Good! She says as we laugh and finally fall asleep.