Up all night

Shawn pov : after hours of nickis crying she finally fell asleep. This was the most hurt I had ever seen her. Knowing she was so upset i wouldn't let myself leave her side. It was now the middle of the night and the kids constantly kept coming in the room to check up on her. I thought it was sweet yes! But she really needed some rest. And she probably was get-lag from all the flying.  I knew she was over worked because she had 4 interviews and shot a music video all in the matter for 5 weeks. My poor baby was stressed to the max only to come home to find that her grandmother is gone. So with that being said I had to lock our bedroom door so the kids would stop coming in and let her rest. Moments later I fall asleep with Nicki in my arms. It wasn't to long before she had waken up though. I turn over in the bed to see she wasn't there. "Babe!" I say looking around the room for her. I could here little sniffles coming from our bathroom. I slowly rise out of the bed and  I make my way to our bathroom. "Poo ware are you at?" I ask looking around our large master bathroom. Nicki was sitting on the floor near the toilet throwing up. "You ok poo? Why are you sick?" I ask tying her hair up in a bun and wiping her face with a hot towel. "Just stress!" She says laying on my shoulder. "Ok babe! Let me go get you some water!"  I say getting up . Returning with the bottle of cool water Nicki rest her head back on my shoulder and she lets the tears begin. An hour goes by and she's still crying as if she just started. I understood she had to let go one way or another so I just did my duty as her wife and gave her comfort as needed. 
Donavan pov: I could here my mother crying still. I got up to check on her but my mother had locked the door. Of corse I wasn't leaving until sombody opened it so I started knocking loudly. It took my mom like 10min to answer the door. "What boy!"  Moma Shawn says swinging the door open. "I'm just trying to see if mom ok!" I say trying to walk in the door but my mom cock blocks of corse. "Donavan we appreciate you checking but she's fine sweet heart! Mom really needs her space! She's hurting right now! She's not going to want you guys to see her like this! I don't want that for yall as well! So please son! She's fine!" My mother says as I take a deep breath. "Can I give her hug? Please?" I ask still bugging. "Yeah if you promise not to come back in here tonight!" My mother says as I agree. Walking into the door seeing my mother laying across the bed in a big tshirt crying was the worse seen in my life. "Donavan wants to hug you babe!" Moma Shawn says tubing nickis back as she sat up. "Dee why you gotta come in here why I look like this?" My mother says wiping her face. "Mom I don't care what you look like I just want you to smile!" I say making my mom smile. "Well I did!" She says laughing. I give her hug and kiss and I walk out of the room flexing.   "That boy crazy!" Moma Nicki says as I shut the door. 
Nicki pov: "thank you baby!" I say resting in shawns arms. It felt so good to be in her arms knowing I had lost someone really close to me. She made me feel like everything was ok. "You don't have to thank me poo!" She says kissing my head. "I know but I bet your tired and worn down from taking care of the kids and cooking cleaning and also going to work all Month alone! And now your up all night with me and my tears!" I say starting to cry. "Awe poo bare , don't cry! Your my wife! I love you with every bone in my body! I'll stay up all night and every night just to see you smile!" Shawn says wiping my on going tears from my eyes. "Really? " I ask sniffling. "Yes babe! All the time!" She says making me smile. "I love you too!" I say kissing her lips gently. "I know! But I want you to understand that things will be ok! I'll be here everyday making you happy! I don't want you to cry and be like this all the time! I need you to have sleep and be able to function ! Can you promise me you will do your best to think positive!" Shawn ask me holding my hand. I think to myself why am I crying so much. I know it hurts really bad but I also knew it was coming. At the same time I can't cry her back to life and my children need me to be positive and happy in order for them to function. So I took a look at my wife and I made her that promise. "I promise Snuggie!" I say looking up at her as we kiss agin. We finally fall asleep at 50am in the morning.

Sorry this chapter was a little short but the next one is going to be crazy! Stay tuned!