Wrong words

The next morning:
In the bedroom:
Nicki pov: it was 60am in the morning I had waken and Shawn wasn't next to me. Normally she is , waiting right next to me still asleep but not today. I heard running water coming from her bathroom and I could smell the dove body wash from the room. I looked at the clock once Moore and I climbed out of bed. After putting my hair in a bun I walked inside the bathroom where Shawn was and got undressed to join her in the shower.
The glass shower door was closed and I could see her beautiful brown silhouette as she ran her fingers through her long curly hair. "Good morning babe !" I say as I slid the door open.
"Hey!" Shawn said with a sad look on her face. I could tell she had something she wanted to tell me but she was keeping it from me. "Snuggie you wanna talk?" I ask as we both washed up. Shawn had taken a deep breath before tears started rolling down her eyes. I assumed she was hurt about Tiea but it had to be crushing her for her not to speak to me. Normally Shawn says any and everything that's in her mind. "Is it tiea?" I asked as she shook her head. "What is it bae?" I say as I sat the pink loofah down to give her all my attention. "I don't wanna talk about right now nika!" Shawn says. I waited for a second and as I began to grab the loofah Shawn hugged me tight.! I'm confused as hell but I just held her. About 45 min later we get dressed and ready for the day. Well I got dressed Shawn just threw on a Victoria secret suit with some socks and got back in bed. At that point I knew for a fact something was  wrong.
(Nicki Phone rings)

(Call)
Nicki: "hello?"
Doctor: "hey mrs maraj we got some good news for you! We found the cure and when ever you are ready we can cure the HIV right now!"
Nicki: "no way are you for real?@ (crying!)
Doc:" yes can you come in now?"
Nicki: "yes of corse we will be right over!" (Hangs up)
"Baby they got it they got it lets go get rid of this shit!" I say as Shawn jumps out of bed. We rush out the door and head to the hospital.

Back at the hospital a few hrs later:
Shawn pov: "so why dose she have to be asleep?" I asked the doc confused .
"Well we are taking some of her organs out so that way the Bactria is completely out of her system!. The doc says as Nicki and I look at each other. "Wait will it hurt her? Could she die?" I asked as Nicki held my hand laying flat on the bed. "No see there is a cure for HIV it's just most people can't afford it so we say there is no cure for it! But miss Nicki Minaj paid good money for this so we are going to take good care of her! We just need to strip her organs and cleanse them!" The doc says smiling. "Ok!" Nicki says nodding her head.
"Babe you look upset!" I say as Nickis eyes watered. "I am because I reall really don't want another baby I have to many kids as it is I can't even deal with them I especially don't want one by Tiea!" Nicki said as I replayed every word she said in my head.

Nicki pov: "I can't do it Shawn!" I say as Shawn looks at me sadly. "What's wrong babe?" I asked confused as she let go of my hand. "Nothing I'm fine love! Ima go in a walk ok?" Shawn said as she started to stand up. "Wait babe don't go were about to start the processes!" I say to her grabbing her hand again. "It's fine baby just give me a second I promise I'll be right back!" Shawn says . I could see tears starting to form in her eyes. "Are you ok Snuggie?" I asked as she let my hand go and walked away. "Ty please !!!" I say looking at Tyeasha as she nodded her head and went after Shawn. "She good?" Sharika asked as I hump my shoulders. 

Tyesha pov: as I ran out in the hall Shawn was in tears walking toward the exit. "Wait Shawn !" I yell as I stop her in the middle of the hall. "What's wrong? Nicki is really worried about you Shawn everything ok?" I ask as she started to panic. She was breathing hard and tears were coming like water falls. "I'm upset because Nicki said she doesn't want any more kids and Tiea is about to have a baby with her and ...."  She says as I stop her. "I thought u don't like this idea why are you crying that she doesn't want it?" I ask confused.
"It's not that Ty!!!" She said as I waited for to tell me.
"Well Shawn what is it! Onika is worried about you you need to talk to her!"  I say as Shawn wiped her face and looked at the ground. "Ty I want to talk to her but I can't after what she just said all of this is to much....... I'm stressed out!!!!!! Ty I'm pregnant !!! I'm 6 months pregnant and I'm stressed out! Nicki don't want any more kids and I'm........ I don't know!!!!!" Shawn says . I felt bad for her and I knew she had to be hurting with all the shit that was going on.
"Shawn Nicki isn't going to feel that way towards you! She's in love with You! But how on earth Did this happen?" I asked confused. "Well the night before I went to jail Nicki and I had made up it was out anniversary and we got back together! We mad love all night but Nicki was putting in work!!!!! And the day you came to visit me in prison when I told you I felt sick I got a test and thy told me I was pregnant! That's why I got out a week later because they didn't want to keep me in there pregnant!" Shawn says as we walk back to the room slowly. "Damn so how are you going to tell Onika?" I asked. "I don't know!" She said as we came back into the room. Nicki had already been asleep and they had already started the cure. About 3 hours later Nicki had waken up HIV free.
"Babe it's gone!" Shawn said as she laid her head on Nicki chest. "Yes it's gone!!!" Nicki said as they shared a kiss.  All you could see was Shawn go into panic mode again. "Baby will you please stop crying?"  Nicki asked her as Shawn looked away. "What wrong can you please just talk to me?" Nicki asked her. The room filled with silence as we all looked at Shawn. "When we get home!"'Shawn says as Nicki kissed her check.