Chapter Twenty-Three: As A Matter Of Fact...

Don't have much to say...Chapter Twenty-Two: As a Matter of Fact...

Please forgive any mistakes! Remember to COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE...Enjoy!

********************************

KIM'S POV:

She must be out of her mind once again! She just shows up out of nowhere and bends down to whisper in my man's ear like I wasn't going to see her? Looks like she has not learned her lesson after all this time. I reached over to side of Jason where she stood and slapped her, in church, in front of everybody...I didn't care! She lucky I did just that.

I already didn't want to be at this damn funeral, but I came out of respect for Mama Lawrence. She would think bad of me if I didn't show up when I said I would. I would always have respect for her, she was more of a mother to me than my mom ever was. With me here at Greg's funeral, me being unable to carry a child, and being sexually frustrated, too many things were running through my mind right now, I was bound to snap at anytime.

All eyes were on us at this time. Funeral or not, these people were looking like they came to see a fight. I was a little embarrassed, but I had been tired of Tasha's ass...she had a slap coming! Jason's eyes stared at me as Tasha held her face from the pain.

Jason stood up and faced towards Mama Lawrence at the front of the church, "I'm so sorry about this and for interrupting the service. We'll see our way out." He grabbed me forcefully by my left hand, while pulling and pushing Tasha by the arm that was holding her hand to her face and lead us outside. I could see everyone shaking there heads at us as we passed. It's a shame that we can't even keep the peace for Greg to rest in peace thanks to Tasha!

Jason finally stopped pulling us once we made it outside to the church parking lot. I lift my hand to hit Tasha's ass again, but Jason stopped me this time, "What did I tell you about staying calm Kim? What the hell is wrong with you? We are at a church...at someone's funeral and y'all want to start this dumb shitp. here! Come on now!"

I folded my arms across my chest, "I only slapped her because she was whispering in your ear after showing up from no damn where! What did you have to say that was so important that you couldn't say it in front of everyone?"

Tasha moved her hands to her hips before speaking, "You should ask your man exactly what I had to say. Better yet, maybe I should tell you what's up. Your man is the reason for...."

"Tasha shut the hell up!" Jason said cutting her off, "that's not your damn place to say anything, so stay in your lane!"

"Jason, what is she talking about any way? I'm tried of all these secrets! I'm ready to go!" I was tired of the day period. It was too early for Tasha to already be starting shit.

"Like I said before, calm down and do it fast! I will let you know everything once we're alone okay. Tasha, you got one more time to try and fuck with me and Kim in any way! I don't know what your vendetta is against us, but you need to drop that shit and fast! Wherever the hell you came from, go back to it or you gon' wish you had!"

"I would like to see you try and do anything to me. You know what? I don't have time for trash like you two...I can do so much better. Don't forget that I know everything you did, my boss already put me on the case. What's done in the dark always to the light."

I crocked my head to the side to look at her, "You one to talk, everything yo ass do is in the dark! If you don't have time for us why the hell you come back and keep popping up out of nowhere? Get a life and stay out of ours." I began to walking off towards Jason's car so that he could know I was ready to go.

"Tasha, I meant what I said. Stay in yo lane forreal! You don't know nothing about nothing so stay out of this shit!" I heard Jason say to her as he left her standing there alone while making his way off to the car. He unlocked the car so we could get in. I got in the car, buckled up my seatbelt and sat there in silence as we drove home. Jason continually looked my way like her wanted me to say something, but I would save that for later. He better be thinking of a way to get out of the shit I'm sure he's gotten himself into.