Chapter Fourteen: That's A Trip...

What's really good people!!! I hope everyone had a Beautiful weekend celebrating the Mother in your life!!! I hope everyone enjoyed reading the last chapter...I was feeling a little lubby dubby, so I had to show some love! Thanks so much for everyone's support as always :)))

Welcome to yet another update to the madness...lol..Chapter Fourteen: That's A Trip...get ready for some drama! Please excuse any mistakes!!

***WARNING*** As stated previously, this story is not intended for children or young teens! It is R rated for a reason. In saying that, this chapter will have some violence..if you can't handle it, don't read it! Okay thanks.

*************************************************

JASON'S POV:

I never thought that I would be the one to be laying up in anyone's hospital bed. The fact that the state I was in was caused by a bullet that was fired from someone as close to me as Greg made it even worst. I was ready to take my black ass home, I'm too sexy to be laying down all day. I believe that the only thing that kept me going in here other than God himself was Kim and the love I had for her. She was by my side the whole time and the first face I saw when I opened my eyes. It was her words that awaken something in me. Although I wasn't seriously injured, I was just grateful to have her near by.

We had already apologized and agreed to leave the past right where it belongs, in the damn past and move on. There would be no more time apart because we were going to be together. I forgave her for not answering my calls and texts because I had the feeling that whatever was keeping her away didn't have anything to do with me, well at least not in the way I was thinking. I had way bigger problems to worry about than staying mad at or arguing with Kim over nothing really, like paying Greg a visit that was long overdue.

My mom has just entered my hospital room right in between Kim's sentenced. It looked like she had something really important to tell, but the nod she gave me when she saw my mom walking over to the other side of the bed let me know that it was fine and it could wait. Kim didn't recognize my mom, but soon did after my mom mentioned her beautiful smile and how she always mentioned its beauty when we were growing up. She walked over to where my mom stood and gave her a big hug and I must admit, it felt good knowing that the two women that I cared about the most already loved each other.

Then my mom mentioned glowing to her, which I guess made her glow more because she turned her head around and said it was because of me. I don't really know what a glow is all about, but I'm sure its something women talk about all the time and it didn't come from no man...I don't think so. I looked between Kim and my mom and smiled before breaking there conversation, "So baby, exactly what does a glow come from?" I directed towards Kim.

She frowned at me before speaking, "You know what, a lot of different things, but this one..." pause, "It comes from love that's all boy, quite being all nosey!" My mom cut in.

"Dang okay, whatever. I was just asking a question." I pouted a little and they both started laughing at me.

"Don't get mad Jason, I'll tell you everything later. I'll let you spend some time with your mom okay. I'm gonna go downstairs to the cafeteria and get some breakfast, I'm so hungry.."

My mom smiled at her again, "Well we can't have that can we? You got to stay and good health." Kim blushed at this. I didn't know black women could even blush, but she even more beautiful when she did.

"Yeah baby, you sure do have to eat so you can stay looking as sexy as ever!" They both shook their head at me. Kim walked over and gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I'll see you later babe." She left me and mom alone.