Chapter Ten: Clearing things up...Part 2

First off let me just say ... THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! For those who have been reading, commenting, voting...ahhhh I am so thankful for you all!! You make it worthwhile and I am so glad you all are enjoying this drama filled story :) Chapter nine got soooo many votes and comments it was crazy...but hey, expect nothing but the unexpected.

Chapter Ten:  Clearing things up...Part 2!! This chapter may be a little short. Remember to comment, vote, share, and fan!!! Please excuse any mistakes.

**********************************************

JASON'S POV:

It felt so good to have my woman back. To feel her, taste her, make love to her...no lie, she had a nigga sprung like a fool. I was probably going to be this way for life because I didn't plan on going anywhere from her, not if I had anything to do with it.

After I put it on her over and over again, we needed to rest. I decided to stay over at her place since it was late once we finally took a break. Plus, I didn't want to leave her just yet. I just wanted to spend all the time I could with her before I had to go back out of town to take care of my business. I held her as we slept, thinking of ways to put it right back on that ass when we woke in the morning.

Morning came and we didn't get to have another round because of the knocks that came from the door. I felt Kim as she moved around to get up to answer it. She whispered in my ear that she would be right back and kissed me on the forehead. I opened my eyes slightly to see her before before she threw on her rob. "I can't wait to take that right back off of you.." I thought to myself before she left the room.

Kim got to the door pretty quick, and as soon as she opened the door I could every word that the lady who had walked in was saying. "Why would you do that to your friend? and over a man too..." she must been talking about Tasha's no good ass. I regret every even speaking to her. Kim had mentioned to me earlier how she had broke her nose at Chipotle of all places. I couldn't be mad at her, Tasha probably deserved it. Shit I ain't gon' lie, it felt good to know that my girl had them hands and could use them if necessary. 

I tried to drown out the conversation they were having downstairs. It wasn't none of my damn business, so I would stay the hell out of it. That was until I heard my name..."Jason is the only one that hasn't hurt me lately." I smiled at my baby's words about me. I never planned on hurting her. 

"Jason this, Jason that! That nigga is not perfect Kim!" the other woman said. "Who the hell is that?" I asked mysef as I got up and threw on my jeans and shoes to head downstairs and check on Kim. Once I made it to the stairs I wish I could have been invisible right then and there.... "That man upstairs is the child of the man who killed your dad!..Has he told you that?" Oh shit.

I was midway down the stairs when Kim stopped and turned around to look up at me. I guess she could hear my footsteps coming behind her. "Jason tell me this shit ain't true...." she said. I could see the tears already in her eyes. I finally realized that the woman at the door was Ms. Diane, uncle Kenneth's wife, Kim's mom. I hadn't seen her in years, and I knew that she never wanted to see me or my family again. Why the hell would she tell Kim something like that right now? I didn't care about Diane at this time...all I wanted to do was make it to Kim.

I walked further down the stairs towards her before I spoke, "baby, let me explain please, it's not what you think..."

She held up her hand to stop me from coming near her, "what do you mean it's not what I think? You trying to tell me that my own mother is lying about the death of her husband? my dad? what is it Jason!" the tears were rolling down her face.