Chapter Twenty: The Only Exception...

What up, what up, what up!! Really can't believe I'm writing a chapter twenty to this story...never thought it would make it this far :) thanks to you all and your support!

Chapter Twenty: The Only Exception...

I hope you all enjoy another chapter....I will try to make this one as long as I can :)) Remember to COMMENT/VOTE/FAN/SHARE. Please excuse any mistakes!

Alright..Here we go..

**********************************

B'S POV:

When Jason called me to do this job for him I have to admit I was a little surprised. I don't get involved in people's emotions or relationship, but back in the day Jason and Mike..I mean Greg, were as thick as thieves. If you didn't know them personally, you would have thought they were brothers. I guess life and decisions can change anybody's relationships. All that didn't really matter to me anyway. I had a job to do and it was time to handle up like I always did. I'm not a stalker, psycho, bounty hunter, or serial killer. None of those things, I just take care of things and people in a way that others cannot. Jason knows about my skills and professionalism; this is not the first time I have been there to take care of things for him.

I knew exactly where Greg would be. Actually I had been following him from John Riley Hospital to each and every stop he made, he just didn't know it. You would think that with everything that's going on in the world today that people would be more observant and careful with their surroundings. People like Greg that run the world and can do whatever they want to in it, which is a stupid way of thinking if you ask me.

I continue to follow him as we drive down Industrial Blvd, he must be heading home. We eventually make it to a red brick house, and I can see a woman standing outside her car waiting on him wearing black lingerie and red bottoms. I guess he likes his women fast and easy. I sit and watch as they both walk inside his place and I wait inside my ride down the street for about half an hour before I decide to make my move. I get out ride, check my back to make sure no one is watching, and move quickly to Greg's front door.

Moans and screams. That's all I can hear coming from the house. I've already made my way inside his house, through the front door. I'm careful not to make too much noise and interrupt him. The place was nice, but I know just being in the Army couldn't pay for half of this shit in here. Seems like what he really needed was a better security system so that people who were out to get him like me could actually stay out...I highly doubt that though.

I head towards the back of the house making my way to what I presume to be Greg's room. The noise is navigating me to my destination. I stand in front of the large cream door with gold handle, I know he's in there because the woman just screamed his name. I slowly open the door, see Greg trying to bust a nut, focus on my target area and fire. The shot is so quick and sharp that he doesn't feel it until its too late. Right in the spine, I never miss my target. It's always sad to find and kill a man with his pants down, not giving him a chance to fight. So is life at times.

His motion stops as the blood begins to run down his back. He's in shock as he slowly turns around to face me. Even though it's been years since he last saw, I know that he still remembers me. "Greg, baby what's wrong!" The medium tone woman with straight black hair asks him as he begins the slump over. She was fine as hell that's for damn sure, but not my type. He slowly falls to the side of her, as she screams his name again.

You see shooting someone in there back or spine doesn't kill them, but can paralyze them. Greg was paralyze as he lost consciousness. His woman continued to scream, she was irritating the hell out of me. I had to hurry up and quiet her, and make sure I didn't leave a trace of me ever being here.