Chapter Eight: Confessions...

Heyyyy Everybody!!! Let it be known that this chapter may make some people mad....ohhhh, but you'll be okay. Just keep on reading...this is gonna be a good one! Special shoutout to my fans, new and old for sticking around and reading!!! For the silent readers, I want to hear from you...comment and vote.

This is Chapter Eight..Confessions. Excuse any mistakes!!!

*****************************************************

Jason's POV

I really had no idea how all this went down...how my baby got in between this nonsense, and how the hell my best friend; whose name I don't even know right now, may not even be my best friend! You know what? I take it back, I do know how. It all started with a lie, and was going on with lies. I'll be for damned sure that it wasn't going to end with one.

As soon as Kim started questioning me about my job this morning, I knew hat it was going to be a bad day. She thad never mentioned anything before, but all of a sudden she hit me with the third degree shit. I told her the truth about who I was and what I did. She actually took it better than I expected. I thought she would say "oh hell no" right then and there and leave me. But she stuck around and told me the truth as well...I had to let this lifestyle go if I wanted to be with her. I wanted to make Kim my forever, not this game. I would glady give this up for her.

Only thing was that after this damn barbeque I didn't know where she went when she stormed off. I was there in my backyard looking at the people that had come to spend this evening with us. Jasmine and her husband Jack, Camille, and Tasha's ass...oh and Mike or Gregory, whoever the nigga was at this time! Why the hell was Tasha here? How did she become Kim's best friend with her lying ass? I needed answers, but I didn't want everybody in this business.

I turned around and faced everybody thinking about what to say, "look, I wanna thank everyone for coming out to spend this day with us. As you can see, Kim is gone and I'm asking that we can continue this another day. Jasmine and Camille, please try to get in contact with Kim for me please. Tasha and Mike I need to speak with you in kitchen."Everyone nodded yes before I turned around and headed for the kitchen with Mike and Tasha right behind me.

I slammed the door once we were inside...I turned to look at Mike.."so bro is your name Mike or Gregory? How do you know Kim?"

He folded his arms across his chest, "My real name is Gregory, and Kim was my girl, my first love." Tasha laughed when he said that.

I looked over at her and she rolled her eyes, "what the hell is your problem? I can't believe Kim is actually friends with yo' lying ass! You got a problem with him saying she was his first love or what?"

"Why would you care anyway? What we had was nothing but sex and you know it..."

I almost slapped that bitch! She has always had a mouth on her that I didn't like. That's why she was nothing but an easy fuck whenever I needed it. Could never be anything like Kim and I have. I caught myself having feelings for her one day, but quickly dried that shit up, "Yeah, I know that's what is was...is thats why you went on to Gregory here to fuck him too? Or did you think I didn't know? I knew all along."

She just stood there with her mouth open in shock before speaking, "well what else did you want from me?"

"Nothing, nothing at all. But tell me this? If Gregory and Kim were supposedly in a committed relationship and in love, does she even know that her best friend was fucking her man when she was with him?"

Nothing but silence...Gregory broke the silence, "ay bro, how do you know what was going on with my life? You didn't even know me then?"

I shook my head, "bro, I don't think anybody really knew you then did they? I just took a wild guess right there, but I guess I was right. No, we had not met yet, but I'm probably sure you were with Kim at that time." I could have knocked him out right there for hurting my baby, but I held myself together.