Chapter Thirteen: Here We Are...

Heyyyy Everybody!!! First off...HEY NEW FANS and What's UP to my Faithfuls :))) You all are the reason why I continue to stay up late at night, sneak at work, and wreck my brain with ideas to write this story!! Your feedback has been incredible...and I'm loving it :) Thanks for taking out your time to read my little ol' dramatic story.

Here comes another one...and I hope you all enjoy it!! Chapter Thirteen: Here We Are. This should be longer than the last chapter...Remember to COMMENT, VOTE, Share, and FAN!!! Please excuse any mistakes.

**************************************************************************************

TASHA'S POV:

(This will be Tasha and Greg talking mostly...before Saturday evening)

Greg is a damn fool! For some reason or the other, he was mad at Jason for being, well happy. I guess he was feeling lonely. Nobody wanted Greg, especially with him having a STD. I went and got tested the same day Kim told me about it. I didn't want to risk my health at all. Hell, I already had gotten a black eye, I didn't want to be anymore ashamed and embarrassed than I already was! Greg and I had messed around in the past, and although Kim was pissed at both of us, we both remained friends and I was going to stick around and help him out.

It was a Thursday evening when he called my phone. I was watching my favorite show Grey's Anatomy when the phone vibrating interrupted me, "Hey Greg..."

"Hey what's up Tasha? I need to talk to you about something." He sound like he had an attitude already.

"I'm good Greg, what you wanna talk about?" I already knew that it was going to be about Kim and Jason. Here we go..

"I hate that nigga man! He act like he better than somebody because he got Kim. He ain't no damn body! Walking around town like he big boss of the damn game and everything. Kim does make a nigga feel good about yourself though..." so he's really just gonna talk about her like that to me, although he used to tell me I made him feel good too?

"I thought I used to make you feel good too..in more ways that one." I said seductively, hoping I could make him remember the good times we had.

"Uhhhh you was alright, nothing like Kim though. Sorry if that hurts your feelings...I'm just telling the truth." well damn okay..I couldn't say much about that.

"We'll she seems better with him than she ever was with yo ass!" I snapped at him.

"Whatever, she is better and I'm happy for her believe it or not!" He could've fooled me.

"So Greg what do you want? You said something about Jason. Ms. Diane told me they weren't together right now, taking a break I guess. You need to talk to him or what?"

"I've been keeping my distance from him for a reason. I've been taking care of my own shipping and everything. He just ain't the same, I need to snap him back into reality...scare him or something."

"Scare him for what? You more stupid than I thought you were! I gotta go...whatever plan you may have, count me out!"

He yelled my name before I could hang up, "Tasha I need your help! I just need you do this plan with me..we'll be waiting on him in his house, I have the key. I'll have a piece, but just to scare him you know?"

"Greg, what the hell will you be proving by doing this..." I thought about it for a minute or two. Kim did need to pay for blacking my eye..who the hell did she think she was! She couldn't hurt this one and get away with it, sister or not! "I'm in!"

By Saturday evening around seven we meeting at Jason's place. Yeah it was wrong with we were about to do, but hell life ain't always fair. And to get back at Kim, this was my best bet. Greg and I had parked our cars a couple of blocks away from the house so that Jason wouldn't know we were there. We were going to give him the element of surprise, scare him a little, and be done with that. I was really just back up.