Chapter Two: Meeting her

***************************************

Jason's POV******

It was Saturday afternoon, around two o'clock, and I really had nothing to do. Just then my phone rang. I picked up my phone and saw the image of my homebody Mike flash across the screen.

"Hey what's up bro?" I answered.

It took Mike a few seconds to answer, "Hey bro, I just left the spot and I'm looking for something to get into. But first I need some food!"

"You asking me out on a date or what? I'll go if you paying!" I asked with a smile in my voice.

"Now you know for damn sure I don't flow that way. I'm just trying to find something to get into. I mean, everybody's been taking about that new resturant Private Social and that club Plush Downtown...we might as well go and find us some hunnies. You got something better to do?"

"Whatever bro, look I'm hungry as hell anyway, so I guess I meet you at the resturant. But remember, this ain't no date!" I said finally letting my laugh go.

"Bro, shut the hell up! Meet me at the place around five. You can Google your own damn directions since you trying to be funny and whatnot. One."

"One." I hung up the phone with Mike and went ahead and Googled the directions to Private Social since Mike was acting all stupid.

Mike was my best friend and we hung out a lot and I'm glad he picked a resturant this time, because I was really hungry. We were both from New Orleans, but met in the US Army Reserve before we were both shipped off to Germany. We lost a lot of friends in the war, but I'm glad we still had each other's back. We got back home two years and decided to head to Dallas for a change. So we promised to always have each others back, just like we did while fighting.

Mike was tall and tough, just like me, but deep inside he was like a damn teddy bear. Always getting emotional and waiting to go kick it. I called our kick-its date just to pick on him. Truth be told, Mike was one of the best friends I ever had. He was more like a brother to me.

I know I couldn't do the job that we do with anybody else expect him. While fighting in Germany we met many people. Some of those people had lots of connections that they used to make money on the side. I have to trust the people I work with. One of those few people were Mike. No, we ain't no drug dealers, we are the transporters. We are a part of the connections that get the "supplies" to the dealers. It was safer, I guess and brought in more cash so I can make sure my family was taken care of. But like my dad always said, no drug business is safe business. He would know.

My dad was a good man, took good care of his family. He taught me everything I know about the business. He was on top of his game until he made the choice to take out his best friend. He said the man wrote a check that his ass couldn't cash, so he had to take him out. That's what landed him in the state penitentiary. That left me to be the man of my house to take care of my mom and two little sisters. I don't go to see him anymore, what's the use, he ain't getting out no time soon and I don't want to see him locked up. I would probably shame him if he knew I went to be apart of the Army then came home to do this. I hope I never have to be with him behind bars, orange has never been my color. That's why I don't trust everyone and only have few in my circle.

I never knew how he could kill his best friend. I mean, I remember our family get togethers with his, and my sisters and I playing with his kids. I had the biggest crush on his daughter, I can't remember her name. She was my first love...in my head. I miss her.

************************************

It was still early in the day, so I had plenty of time to kill before I had to go meet up with Mike. I went ahead and picked out what I was going to wear for the night. I liked planning ahead...it always seemed to help me in the long run. I out of my new black jeans, red shirt, black cardigan sweater, and my new black and red Jays. "Man, you gon' have to hold the ladies off of your tonight bro.." I told myself. I was gonna look damn sexy tonight!

I had to make a stop before meeting with Mike to make sure our latest shipment was on time and that we would get paid on time. I got dressed and ready to go around three-thirty. I just the mirror to make sure I looked damn good, as usual. I got my wallet, phone, keys and headed out to my 2012 All Black Range Rover. I loved my ride, it was decked out to say the least. All black everything, rims and tint to match the sexiness of black.

By four-fifteen, I was headed Downtown to Private Social. I pulled up in front of the restuarant and could tell that i would be crowded because of the long line of cars waiting to be valeted. Mike ass always had to picked the busiest places for us to go eat. I'm hungry as hell and I knew I was gonna have to wait to get a plate. I made it to the front of the line and gave my keys to the valet guy. "Don't scratch my shit alright." I mouthed to him over the noises of the crowded. He nodded his head.

I stepped from around my car and I saw Mike signaling me over to our seats. I guess he wanted to sit out here and listen to this band. I didn't too much care. I saw so many ladies as their eyes followed me to my seat. "What's up bro? How you doing?" I said when I made it over to the table with Mike.

"I'm chillin man, it took you long enough to get here nigga. I told you I was hungry right?" He said looking at his phone checking messges.

"Man, shut the hell up, I'm here...let's order." Before I could even take a good look at the menu, I turned over on my left and to see a table full of beautiful ladies. Out of all of them, there was one that held my eyes. She had beautiful mocha skin, big curly hair, she must be natural, those dimples, those breasts, that smile. Man, she was beautiful...and I felt like I knew her from somewhere. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

All I could do was stare at her. I guess she felt me looking her way because she turned around and smile at me too. I saw her say something to her girls before she got up and headed to the bar. I had to speak to this woman so I followed suit. "ah man, I'm gonna go to bar real quick.." I told Mike and got up not even waiting for his response. I stood up and I saw her walk towards the bar and how sexy she looked in her blue skirt. I sped up to meet her.

I stood next to her and I knew she could feel me standing there because I saw the smile form from the side of her face. "Is this spot taken?"I whispered in her ear.

She turned around and greeted me with that smile of hers. Damn, she looked so familiar, and she was truly beautiful. "I guess it is since your standing here." she smiled.

"Well I had to come over to tell you I was okay."

She looked confused. "why did you have to do that?" crossing her arms over chest, making those breasts stand up even more. I had to focus on her face.

"Well, as soon as you smiled at me I felt my heart drop from your beauty. You almost gave me a heartache. It's not nice to hurt people you know?" smiling at my own corniness.

"Wow, well..I'm sorry. That was corny you know that right? It was cute though." she let out a small chuckle at my pick up line.

"Let's just cut to the chase. My name is Jason, Jason Williams. Yours?"

She smiled, showing those dimples. "I'm Kimberly, Kimberly Johnson, but everyone calls me Kim. It's nice to meet you Jason." She said while taking my hand.

"Nice to meet you too Kim." I could hold her hand all night and stare into her eyes. She let go before it became awkward. For a moment there, I think we both forgot that we were there with friends.

"Jason, did you come to the bar for a drink or just to meet me?" She said boldly.

"You know I came to meet you. Would you and your friends like a drink on me though?"

"Honestly, I came up here to see if you would follow me. Now that you did, yes I really do need that drink." she let out a breath. We already had something in common, we both wanted the other.

We ordered a drink for her and I. I had to get to know her more, but I knew we couldn't do it all at a crowded restuarant.

"If you don't mind me asking Kim, what are you doing tomorrow? I would love to take you out, get to know you a little better."

"I don't mind Jason, and tomorrow's Sunday, so after church I am free. What did you have in mind?"

"Whatever you want to do is fine. If I could have your number, I could call you later and we can make plans." I asked, really hoping she would say yes.

"How about I get your number and I'll call you later." She took out her iPhone, put in her code and handed it to me.

I took the phone and put my name and number in it. "I hope you use it Kim, don't leave me hanging." I meant that literally, but she didn't need to know that.

"I promise to use it, trust me." She smiled. "I have to head back over to my girls before they think I got lost." she flashed that beautiful smile at me and I couldn't help but to smile back.

"Alright beautiful, hopefully I'll hear from you soon. I gotta head back over to my boy anyway."

"I'll talk to you later Jason. You have a good rest of your night okay.' She smiled and began to walk away. I watched her walked away. In my head, I undressed her right there in front of everyone and had my way with her.

"Damn, I hope she uses that number and that I get to see her soon." I thought to myself. I saw Kim smile as she made it back to her table. I waved over to her.

Just then, Mike sent me a text.."Nigga get yo happy go lucky ass back over see we can eat and go hit up this club!" I walked back over to my table.

"Bro, I think I just met her. I mean...her...."

************************************

That's the end, for now :) Let me know what you think. Please comment, vote and share :)))) Thanks for reading!!!!!!